*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192976-The-Hotel-Story-2-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2192976
Guy does what he must to be with three girls.
You are invited to a hotel room by three girls in a resort on vacation for two weeks. You decide to go with them up to their room and when you all get their you see that there's only two beds but it's large beds. The one girl starts to hand out drinks while the other two start with you one of them kneels and takes your trunks off while the other starts to kiss you then the third girl comes back over with the drinks and you each have one and then move the party into the bedroom. You wake up feeling great but notice the girls are gone but then you see a note, " Gone out shopping, hope you stay." You take this as your welcome to stay in the room and get some more "Fun" later. You get up and decide to take a shower already being naked you turn the shower on and hop in, you soon realize you don't have any shampoo so you grab a bottle and start spreading it all over your body until you start to feel a tingling sensation and notice what it says, "Nair" you frantically wash it all off your body but the damage was done and from the neck down you were smooth. Your head still needed washed so you picked up the actual shampoo and scrubbed it in your hair and got done in the shower. As you stepped out you realize your trunks we're gone and your only options was what was left in the room, a robe, some women's clothes, or a towel. You start debating your options when you hear a knock on the door, you start towards the door with your towel wrapped around your waist when two women enter the room one with a table and the other with a cart full of products. "Who are you?" "We are the Spa treatment, it was ordered for this room, please lie down on the table and we can get to work." Spa treatment you think why not and get on the table face down with your towel over you, one of the women brings the end of the towel right up to your but and starts oiling you up while the other girl was painting your nails in a clear coat, and getting rid of any dead skin on your feet, then they flipped you over and your 4incher was noticed through the towel but they kept on going, eventually with the massage and the soft music you fall asleep. When you wake up the three other girls are getting massages next to you, you get up and head to the bedroom feeling great now however you need clothes. You see on the bed a note, " we'll have fun later, put this on so we can go out together, we like a man who isn't afraid of risks ;)" in the bag you find a bra and panties along with normal guy shorts and button up shirt. You really want to get lucky with these girls again so you put on the bra and panties and notice they don't look that bad on you, your chest is swollen and sensitive and your butt has always been a bit bigger. You feel a pair of hands start to move their way around your body from your but to your chest and when you turn you see it's one if the girls licking their lips, " I cannot wait for tonight I hope you won't mind wearing something like this later on this is driving me crazy." She walks back to the other bedroom where the girls were finishing getting ready, you then put on the shirt and shorts, thankfully the bra and panties don't show through them and you all go out to eat in the resorts bar.
© Copyright 2019 Prometheus (prometheus007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192976-The-Hotel-Story-2-Chapter-1