*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192979-The-Juicy-Adventure-of-a-crossplayer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2192979
warning sexually graphic male blueberry inflation story
Warning: the following contains male blueberry expansion, crossdressing and sexually explicit content

You have been warned

Ryan was 19, Brown hair, fat tush and a rather feminine even for a guy.

This was always quite true of him, even during puberty, though his looks had got him some popularity online.

You see Ryan was a crossplayer, usually dressing as chicks from games and anime, Bayonetta, Sailor Moon, Rei from Evangelion, and his personal favourite and one that he usually posted photos and videos of, D.va from Overwatch.

He could never put his foot on why he had a special spot for the character, he just did, not that his audience complained, they just liked how he looked in the skin-tight jumpsuit that left little to the imagination.

One day while sitting down with his laptop in his lap, he saw something when looking through the internet for poses, it was a drawing of D.va but it looked strange, her skin looked blue and her body was large and ballooning, her hands and feet barely viable but D.va just enjoyed the experience, blowing bubbles with her gum.

The crossplayer was confused but curious, he looked at the pages the link sent him to, images upon images of blueberries and balloon breasts, butts, belles and cocks.

Ryan could not deny that he found himself enjoying the images he came by. He spent the rest of the night looking through websites and asking questions about the images. Finally, after hours and searching and asking about, he found a dealer online that was sent to, he had what he felt was his most ambitious idea ever.

A few days passed and audience were in wait for what he called his, surprise video, finally he the package came through the door, Ryan ran to get it and ripped it open, there it was, Wonka’s three course meal gum. It didn’t take long for the exited young man to get into his costume.

There was no doubt that Ryan’s D.va costume was to die for he had everything to go with it, the wig, face paint, headphones, the gun, the whole fucking lot.

It didn’t take long after the package came for his fans to get the notification of a live video. Within seconds 700 people came to watch it.

Ryan laid of his bed, in full costume, just winking and giving peace signs to the camera, making sure his rear gets in the view. He then pulled out the gum and began to chew.

It didn’t take long for the tastes to hit his tongue, warm tomato soup, just like the seller told him.

His audience was confused at first, wondering what the hell is happening, but most of them stayed waiting to for the surprise the crossplayer advertised.

As Ryan chewed on, he noticed the flavour change, it was Roast beef, it felt so real, not like the artificial crap you usually get.

He just kept smiling at the camera, occasionally pulling out his tongue, a weird, blueish substance dripping from it.

Finally, after 5 minutes the flavour he was waiting for began to emerge, blueberry pie. Tasting like it was just baked.

He began to make noises of enjoyment, causing the blue stuff from the gum to drip down his mouth a bit.

Suddenly all the comments began to say the same thing “what’s happening to his nose?”. Ryan looked at his camera footage, finally his skin was turning blue, much to his pleasure.

He continued to pose on his bed for the stream, suddenly he felt a heaviness coming from behind, his ass had begun to swell up, for all his viewers to see.

Ryan looked back at it, before smacking and squeezing the blue rump of his. He then turned around and began shaking it in full view of the camera as it continued to grow, his thighs plumping up while doing so, squeezing his balls.

The Ballooning boy soon turned back around as he felt his stomach begin to grow.

He was enjoying this more then he thought he would.

He rubbed and shacked around his sloshing belly, which only took minutes to grow twice as big as before.

Ryan soon felt the weight getting to him, forcing him to fall on his back, but giving his audience a view of his swollen scrotum and cock. Despite his current position he fondled his Belly and blossoming man tits.

He soon chose to get back up which was hard but possible. After some time, he felt his feet touching the floor.

He did what he could push him self up but as he attempted to, he suddenly heard a rip

His viewers screamed with joy and shock as they got to see the crossplayer’s huge booty rip bits of his jumpsuit.

Ryan was finally able to get up, he looked around at his bloating form. He could feel his knob growing and getting more erect by the minute, not that he could see it over his monster belly.

It didn’t take long for the swelling to increase, his ass cheeks the size of beach balls, his stomach the size of a yoga ball and his cock becoming ridiculously huge.

Soon his belly size doubled, forcing pressure on both his skin and the suit, he could hear the sploshing from within as him as he shacked it around.

In just a few minutes Ryan’s body took on a pear like shape, his hips, belly, thighs and ass increasing in size, bringing him closer to the ceiling, bits of his suit ripping as he grew.

It didn’t take long for the crossplayer’s top half to catch up, his back becoming more rounded, his man tits increasing in size.

Soon the weight began to get too much for Ryan, he tried moving around, only to realise that his legs had been swallowed up by his bottom half, the juice splashing about as he attempted to waddle to his bed, which was in vain.

The suit was being torn more and more as Ryan’s body began to become more spherical. His arms sinking into his swollen form.

The Crossplayer began to question his choice of doing this until suddenly he felt layers of pleasure from his crotch area, juices squirting from his cock, staining the suit.

The femboy flapped his hand around as he began to feel bliss as the juices began to fill him up, bits leaking from him.

Soon a mix of pain and pleasure filled him when his nipples began to harden, the juices pushing it’s way out.

After about 10 minutes, his jumpsuit finally gave in leaving the berry boy naked for all to see, his cock the size of a beer barrel and his balls the size of a chair.

Ryan could not help but moan as his sensitive nips began to squirt out the juice. The moans becoming more like mumbling the juice began to fill his mouth.

Despite being spherical, his body kept growing causing his head to slightly sinking into his body.

It was getting too much for the crossplayer his skin had reached its limit, he felt as if he was about to explode when suddenly it stopped.

The blueberry moaned with pleasure while his body teetered back and forth slightly.

The sounds of leaking and splashing through Ryan’s moans.

The seller told him that the juice will leak out of him over a few hours, not that it mattered to him, he was enjoying the juice coming out of his manhood, squirting on the walls and making him moan like the sissy he was.

A few hours passed and Ryan was back to normal size, his skin blue, but still back to normal size, not that he noticed at first, he just laid in the pool of his juices that flooded his room, his head just staying afloat.

A few more hours passed and the crossplayer finally came back to his senses but still thinking about how he felt as a blueberry, he had never felt so good.

He looked at his phone realising he was still streaming. The comments were great, with more likes on it then anything else he had done.

Ryan had finally found his place in the world and he was going to juice it for all he could
© Copyright 2019 Asa Fisher (asafisher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192979-The-Juicy-Adventure-of-a-crossplayer