*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193055-Phrytes-Amazing-Stand-Ideas
Rated: E · Draft · Fanfiction · #2193055
A little collection of my Stands, because I make too many.
「ATTENTION ATTENTION」
Namesake:
"ATTENTION ATTENTION" - Shinedown (Also the title of the album)
Implanting Realistic Illusions

Stand Type: Humanoid Stand
Power: D
Speed: C
Durability: A
Range: C
Precision: A
Potential: A

「ATTENTION ATTENTION」is an extremely powerful defensive Stand, capable of protecting the user against nearly anything. The Stand can plant illusionary thoughts in a person's head, making them believe they're doing something else rather than what's truly happening. These illusions are dispelled completely if water comes in contact with a victim. (Sweat doesn't count: that'd be stupid.)
(Example: Jotaro is about to punch the user in the face, but this is the illusion. In reality, Jotaro himself got punched by 「ATTENTION ATTENTION」's user)

In addition, this Stand has a powerful sub ability, called:
「KILL YOUR CONSCIENCE」. This ability forces someone to perform an infinite loop of something until they find a way to break free or until dispelled by the user. However, this infinite loop is also an illusion created by the Stand.

In addition to the above weaknesses, the Stand cannot perfectly make an illusion of something they do not know, such as a perfect replica of someone's appearance.



「Message In A Bottle」
Namesake:
"Message In A Bottle" - The Police
Pocket Dimension Creation

Stand Type: Humanoid Stand
Power: C
Speed: C
Durability: A
Range: C
Precision: A
Potential: B

「Message In A Bottle」allows the user to create small pocket dimensions, which they can store objects or even themselves inside. Nothing is able to enter these dimensions, and anyone is able to leave at will. These dimensions cannot be seen by anyone until the user steps out.

Each dimension can only hold one thing at a time, no matter the size, and objects that were moving still retain their momentum upon leaving. These dimensions can be supercharged at the user's will to explode, causing concussive blasts to knock people around.



「Worldwide Choppers」
(Or: 「Speedom」)
Namesake:
"Worldwide Choppers" - Tech N9ne
Rapid Acceleration

Stand Type: Colony Stand
Power: E
Speed: B
Durability: E
Range: A
Precision: A
Potential: B

「Worldwide Choppers」, upon planting one of itself on an object, can cause an object to reach its maximum possible velocity and speed, such as going full throttle on stationary car, or firing a bullet and having stay at its full velocity until it hits something. If an object doesn't naturally have a maximum speed, it can be thrown and then affected by 「Worldwide Choppers」to have it maintain that momentum.



「How Long」
Namesake:
"How Long" - Charlie Puth
The Walls Have Eyes

Stand Type: Group Stand (Glove) + Object Stand
Power: N/A
Speed: N/A
Durability: D
Range: E
Precision: A
Potential: A

「How Long」, upon touching an object, can cause it to birth an insect that can directly converse with the user and any others the user designates. The insect gains sentience, and can be asked questions which they'll answer to the best of their ability (i.e "who passed through here recently?"). These insects last for up to 10 minutes, until dispelled, or after it has answered 3 questions.



「Novocaine」
Namesake:
"Novocaine" - Fall Out Boy
Phantasmal Numbing

Stand Type: Humanoid Stand
Power: B
Speed: C
Durability: A
Range: D
Precision: B
Potential: B

「Novocaine」can cause a target to become "numbed" to something, meaning that they won't recognize that something is happening.
(For Example: The user "numbs" Jotaro to a punch, meaning that Jotaro doesn't notice he's been punched until later.)
This can also be used in a much simpler way, by numbing pain the same way novocaine is meant to.



「Radio Hardcore」
Namesake:
"Radio Hardcore" - ItaloBrothers
Sound-Based Mind Control

Stand Type: Humanoid Stand
Stand Cry: "WubwubwubwubWUBA!"
Power: C
Speed: A
Durability: D
Range: B
Precision: B
Potential: C

This Stand can be planted inside any media outlet that can play sound. 「Radio Hardcore」corrupts the sound inside of the recording, allowing the user to control the listener's actions. If multiple people are listening to the same thing, 「Radio Hardcore」allows the user to control all of them at once.
Outside of being implanted inside of a technological device, the Stand can control people using a banshee-like screech, but this control isn't nearly as strong.
In addition to the sound-based mind control, when possessing an object the Stand can also fight using the object as a substitute body, similarly to a Rotom.

This Stand has a sub ability, called 「Stamps The Ground」, which causes whoever is effected by 「Radio Hardcore」's banshee-scream to mimic the user or Stand's actions perfectly, similar to Shikamaru Nara's "Shadow Binding Jutsu". However, the Stand cannot cause the target to voluntarily hurt themselves, such as stabbing or shooting themselves.

This Stand is sentient, and has a very fun-loving and laidback personality. The Stand speaks in a heavily autotuned and warbly voice. 「Radio Hardcore」pretty much never sits still, and is constantly tapping his foot or bouncing to music through his headphones.



「Larger Than Life」
Namesake:
"Larger Than Life" - Backstreet Boys
Kindness-Based Energy

Stand Type: Suit Stand
Power: A
Speed: N/A
Durability: B
Range: E
Precision: N/A
Potential: A

Through the user performing or receiving a genuine kind gesture, ranging from a simple compliment to a kiss, this Stand stores positive energy and can release it in order to cure wounds or enhance the Stand's strength. However, negative interactions drain this positive energy. This suit Stand uses the energy in bursts of hardlight, performing attacks similarly to how Nova fights in UMVC3.
In addition, the Stand also has a pair of small angelic wings that the user can use for extremely limited flight.



「You Got That」
Namesake:
"U Got That" - Halogen (The Ricardo Milos song)
Greed-Based Object Creation

Stand Type: Humanoid Stand
Power: D
Speed: C
Durability: B
Range: S
Precision: A
Potential: C

This Stand has the ability to procure an object the user desires strongly, so long as it's something that someone else has. For example, if someone else had a Ferrari, and the user really wanted that Ferrari, they can use 「You Got That」 to create an exact duplicate of the car, whilst deleting the original from reality. Note that this means that it's an EXACT replica, meaning that it carries over the exact same flaws as the original should it have any.



「Go For Soda」
Namesake:
"Go For Soda" - Kim Mitchell
Alcoholic Properties

Stand Type: Humanoid Stand
Power: C
Speed: B
Durability: B
Range: D
Precision: A
Potential: B

「Go For Soda」is a really stupid Stand idea I've had for a while now. This Stand can infuse objects or creatures with the properties of alcohol. (Flammable & intoxicating). These properties last for about 10 seconds, giving the user ample time to take advantage of it. In addition to the normal abilities, 「Go For Soda」also has its own supply of alcohol that it can spew out or Hell, even have the user drink it if they want.



「Mascara Monster」
Namesake:
"Mascara And Monsters" - An Alice Cooper album
Nightmare Transformation

Stand Type: Phenomenon Type
Power: N/A
Speed: N/A
Durability: A
Range: N/A
Precision: A
Potential: B

While this Stand's stats look insane, it isn't quite as strong as that. This Stand lets the user take on the form of monsters and beasts from various folklores and movies, granting them abilities depending on the monster. This means that the Stand covers a wide spectrum of beasts, but doesn't quite allow it to say, stand toe-to-toe with The World.



「Ice Ice Baby」
Namesake:
"Ice Ice Baby" - Vanilla Ice
(Name derived from how it completely yoinked the background music to "Under Pressure" by Queen.)

Stand Type: Humanoid Stand
Power: C
Speed: B
Durability: B
Range: E
Precision: A
Potential: A

「Ice Ice Baby」's signature ability is to scan abilities performed by other Stands, before copying them onto floppy disks. These disks are stored in the back of the Stand's neck, and can be removed at will. The Stand holds a total of 3 in their back, and can carry a total of 2 on each forearm. These floppy disks stored on the back of「Ice Ice Baby」allow the Stand to perform those abilities used by other Stands. These abilities are limited however, and are never as effective as the original, but the Stand is still very versatile and can adapt to nearly any situation.
© Copyright 2019 Phrytemares (phryte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193055-Phrytes-Amazing-Stand-Ideas