*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193102-Wonders-of-Space
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Scientific · #2193102
MISSION MARS, facts about the universe and more.
The universe. Humongous indeed. A grower like us living beings. It looks beguiling, there is no doubt, but, the deeper you look to it, you will see more of it, the scary part. If there is one thing that you have to know, it is that we are just in the beginning of time.....space time. There are trillion trillion trillion trillion and much more years left for the end of our universe, ending with the last black hole evaporating. Surprisingly enough, scientists had made several theories regarding the fact that black holes are immortal, but they are not. Eventually, they will vanish after the human evolution passes out. The universe came with a big bang, b ut it will end with a small whisper.

The current humane races will fade away after a matter of a billion years, as the sun dies, and then the planets become corpses. Then, another humane evolution will begin, in about a billion or trillion years after our death.
When I first looked through a telescope, I just saw beautiful things. But, that is just their outside.
It is scary, but it is going to happen, like our death. And who knows, maybe we will come back again.
But, now that is not what we need to talk about. It is Mission Mars. In a matter of a decade or less, we probably might be looking at the blue sunset of Mars, sitting on the rocky surface. If you that this mission might fail, it won't according to our needs. No oxygen in Mars? A device was created to accomplish this and bring oxygen for us humans. No water? When the ice on Mars melts, that is our source of water along with groundwater. Food? We can get it. Martian soil has nutrients which plants need. Clothing? The Z-2 space suit to the rescue. This sounds ridiculous. I mean, it can be a possibility that this mission can fail. But, optimistic people like Elon Musk, the founder and CEO of SpaceX, believes that this can be done.
The total time for this seatbelts-buckled-up journey from Earth to Mars takes approximately 150-300 days depending on the speed of the launch, the alignment of Earth and Mars, and the length of the journey the spacecraft takes to reach its target. So, are you ready to leave?
© Copyright 2019 Artemis Rigel (artemisrigel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193102-Wonders-of-Space