*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193293-Strength-through-a-struggle
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Inspirational · #2193293
The start to my journey and my reason for being here.
Take my hand and walk with me. Walk down my journey with me, here my story,gain hope,power,self love and strength. I often wonder how I made it to where I'm at today. I had not one person to love,or support me. I was tossed from home to home in and out of foster care. I felt so empty and alone. I was in and out of trouble and seeked attention from all the wrong places. I was severely mentally and physically abused. I was sexually abused, rapped several times by several different people. I hated everything about myself and did everything I could to not look at myself in the mirror. I felt nasty,gross, fat,ugly, I felt used and like I was nothing. I remember starting at a young age I would pray to God and beg him at night before I feel asleep to not let me wake up the next morning. I couldn't comphened why God would put me here to go through nothing but hurt and pain. And with parents who never wanted me. I had no purpose,no reason,no directions. No love oKr support. I had nothing to look forward to ever. I didn't get to experience a normal childhood. I was told I was like mrdd and would never be able to live a normal life. I had several suicide attempts a couple I came very close to successfully actually dying. At the time I was so angry that I woke up a Live. I wanted to be gone. After highschool I decided why others were going to college\work,etc I was going to become the opposite. I be came a liar,theif, a manipulator, homeless,and world biggest loser drug addict. I also got with an older man who did some pretty bad things to me. Lasted for angelalong time. Let's just say I def have a guardian angel that's forsure. It wasn't until I had my miracle baby girl that my did a whole 360. I finally had a reason to Live and a purpose. I use what I've been through to help others. I can't cope with the thought of another human feeling and going through what I did especially with no love and support. I will Love and support you no matter what!!! I mean that with every ounce of blood in my body. I now live to help others and tell my story. Stay tuned to gain strength.
© Copyright 2019 Nogivingup (live1987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193293-Strength-through-a-struggle