*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193601-Victorias-Vent-Woes
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2193601
A young woman needs help from her friends and cat after getting herself stuck in a vent.
Nineteen year old Victoria Jackson was finally tidying up her bedroom after putting it off for weeks one afternoon when she moved a chest of drawers and was extremely surprised to find a rather small square vent in her bedroom wall.

The young woman was 5'6, 146 pounds, had beautiful long dark curly brown hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her breasts and flat stomach were covered by a pink sweater with a black hoodie over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

Victoria looked inside the vent and said, "I wonder if there's anything interesting in there, it's certainly going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she decided to explore it and put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young brunette placed her phone on the chest of drawers then stuck her head inside the vent and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

She was extremely disappointed to discover that the vent only contained a small box that she put in her jacket pocket and a lot of dust as she jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, thank goodness no one can see me like this," as she then tried to back of the vent but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

Vanessa said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big breakfast and second peice of chocolate fudge cake wasn't my best idea ever," as she placed her hands against the vent and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid vent," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against her bedroom wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

Victoria said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she then thought about calling her best friend Katie or her close friends Clara and Tanya but remembered that her phone was on the chest of drawers and called out, "Help, Could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help," but no one was nearby to her voice as she realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young brunette spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just curvy," as she then suddenly felt her cat Lilly sniffing her backside and said, "Hi girl, unfortunately, I'm stuck right now and I don't think you'll be any help to me," as her cat then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

Victoria began wiggling her rear end and, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, Lilly, you naughty girl, it's my favourite one," but still her cat continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that Lilly had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny ponies on them for all the world to see.

Victoria said, "I knew I shouldn't have worn these panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life," as she then began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young brunette had now been stuck for more than an hour and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever," as she then unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again before hearing someone knock on her front door but they soon gave up and left again.

Five minutes later, Victoria suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Victoria's underpants," and realised that it belonged to Katie, who explained that she had gotten inside the house using the spare key her best friend had given her for emergencies.

The absolutely humiliated young woman explained the entire situation before asking for help as her best friend, a slightly less curvaceous young blond said, "Oh, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto Victoria's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Katie, please stop pulling on me like this, it really hurts, OW," as her best friend suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

The young blond said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just won't budge, I'm so sorry I hurt you, I think we need more help because right now, you're going absolutely nowhere," as she then used her best friend's phone to call Clara and Tanya, who both burst into laughter when they quickly arrived and saw the situation.

The absolutely humiliated Victoria began wondering if she should just remain stuck in the vent because she would never live this down as Katie grabbed onto her best friend's hips and said, "Don't worry, Victoria the Pooh, we'll soon have you out of there and promise to never tell anyone about this but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt."

Clara pulled Katie's waist while Tanya pulled Clara's t-shirt and even Lilly helped by pulling the hem of Tanya's short red dress with white polka dots.

The young blond said, "All right everyone, Heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

The poor young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she was streched to her absolute limit as the epic tug of war suddenly ended with a loud POP sound.

Victoria was pulled from the vent in her bedroom at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet as her cat looked on.

The young brunette said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I've never been so happy to see you guys," as she hugged everyone including Lilly, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way," joked a laughing Tanya.

Victoria then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her hoodie to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights before taking her friends for something to eat and buying Lilly some tuna to say thank you for rescuing her as everyone laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The next day, the young woman looked inside the small wooden box and after seeing it contained her long lost necklace said, "I guess getting stuck wasn't such a bad thing after all," as she began laughing as she put it around her neck.





© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193601-Victorias-Vent-Woes