*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193694-Hes-My-Best-Friend
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #2193694
Jesus is the best friend that I have ever had, and I am so glad.
Proverbs 3:15
She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

Precious is His name for me. He speaks so softly that sometimes, I don't hear Him. Those quiet moments when we spend time together are the best moments of the day.

So sweet is His voice, and it comes in so many ways. He controls all things with and without my permission. I am so glad that I have chosen Him as my best friend, and that He puts up with all of my unseemly ways.

No one could ever be a better friend than Christ the Lord, and I will walk with Him and hold His hand through the good times and the bad times. I am always glad that my Mother taught me to just talk with Him. Tell Him everything; you don't have any secrets from Him anyway. He knows all of your thoughts even before you think them.

Earthly friends, including mothers and fathers, will let you down or fail you when you need or depend on them the most. But, my special friend always answers, even when the answer is no. I can depend on my friend to go with me where ever I go and never leave me strand even though He knows that He cannot always count on me.

A friend like Him is worth the keeping even if I do say so myself. If you have not tried Him, I recommend Him highly. He is the kind of friend that you can share without feeling jealousy or despair. He will be as close to you as you will let Him, but will never make you remain friends with Him.

He wants a close relationship with you. He will even carry you when you can't carry yourself. So, if you are friendless, if you are lonely, if you are in trouble and need someone to be there with you, I invite you to try my friend, I am sure you will find Him to be one that truly cares.

Oh yes, He goes by many names, but I call Him JESUS the Son of God!

Try Him; you might like Him.

1 Peter 3:4
but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God.

Peace and blessings always.
© Copyright 2019 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193694-Hes-My-Best-Friend