*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193769-So-he-left-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #2193769
We as social animals always attach ourselves to other beings but in the end they leave.
So he left you.... You feel shattered broke and confused You cant understand what just happened Your brain is heavy with questions But you just cant find the answers You throw your phone away... You stumble on your bed With tears rolling down on your cheeks And memory is playing on your head You start to question yourself Why did I ever fall for him You feel betrayed and weak Because the person you love just crushed you under his feet. You spent the night crying on the pillow Everywhere you see just seem so blue You start to loose your motivation day by day Telling your self I cant go on without that person in any way.. You spent nights staring at the phones screen Hoping a reply back but you soon know its a dream You go through those photos again Crying over each photo and each moment. You go through those conversations again.. Just staring at those texts but in vain. You dont feel life anymore... You feel numb from inside... Months go by but he never calls you You start to check his instagram ID but turns out you are out of the game.... He found a new girl and is now in fame. You curse yourself and feel broke again. Years go by and you become cold from inside... You learned your lesson that there is no love but a lustful ride. You feel you dont need one. You start act cold You start to live alone. You start to realize your worth But still dont fall in love. Because of one unlcky charm.
© Copyright 2019 laibuwrites (laibastyle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193769-So-he-left-you