*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193939-Another-Door-Opens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Spiritual · #2193939
When one door closes another will open, just search for it you will found it....
You look up and find a dark sky, Why? Because that's what your focused on seeing...

We might see things different but in the end where not all that different... When where hurt and feeling lonely we tend to go through the wrong doors... To many of us today will grow up never understanding the real power of belief....


When I was young I didn't really think about spiritual things and as I got older and went through things that I figured out only me and God would be able to fix, that's when I believed in everyday life as it is.. Going to church wasn't something regular for me and my family, we never had an excuse for as why we didn't go, we just always had something going on...

We need to know a building does nothing as long as you believe and follow him, he will always be with you.. He protects us when we are unaware of our surroundings and as we need him..
As of today look back at what you have accomplished and give yourself a pat on the back. We deserve not only love but care from others and most of all yourself, you will go nowhere if you don't learn to love and care everything about you..

Another door will always open, get the courage to go out and open it...
© Copyright 2019 reneabri (reneabri16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193939-Another-Door-Opens