*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194079-Please-Dont-Hate-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lion
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2194079
Short writing.
"Please don't hate me."
I had never imagined for those words to escape from your sweet lips, the ones that spoke such cruelty. Since the moment I met you, I felt the butterflies that I had thought died long ago. The day we met was something I'll always remember; the way you kept turning to look at me after I had came in the room. How I could feel your energy from across the room, that breath taking smile that could make the moon jealous. The stars that twinkled in your blue green eyes, and the burst of hazel around each pupil; like two asteroids colliding. The bubbly attitude that exploded at it's seems when you started talking to me, oh how amazing it felt to be in your presence; and that perfectly designed sunflower inked into your upper arm. How it complimented your complexion.
Time came and went, after being broken into thousands of pieces I crawled everywhere picking them up. Building you from the bottom of your toes all the way to the last heart string. The nights fell as we became tangled ourselves together, nights of peace and others split apart. Best friends making the best of the world we fight every day of our waking.
© Copyright 2019 Lion (lionofdreams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194079-Please-Dont-Hate-Me