*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194138-The-joke-gift---18--BDSM-Erotica
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2194138
This joke gift turns out to be the best present I have ever received
It all started as a joke gift on my 19 birthday, a voucher for a free BDSM session with a Master. Being gay my friends thought it was hilarious. We laughed of the stupid gift and carried on with the party. I completely forgot about the voucher until one day whilst talking to an old friend I hadn't seen in years about out exes and sex lives and fantasies that I remembered the voucher. I shuck of the thought and carried on talking to my mate. It was only later when I got home that I remembered watching bondage and dungeon porn when I was younger and remembered how badly I wanted to submit, I rummaged around in a draw in my room and found the voucher. I stared at it for a while before texting the number on the bottom voucher. We arranged a time to meet and he gave me his address.

The day had arrived and a nervous excitement filled my body. I pulled up to large modern house and slowly walked up the driveway to the front door. I stood at the door for a while talking myself into knocking the door. However, my train of thought was interrupted by the opening of the front door. There stood a tall well-built dark-haired man in trousers and a shirt. He invited me in with a reassuring tone and lead me to the living room. He sat down in a large chair opposite a sofa and gestured for me to take a seat. "Let's get this over with I always find this to be the most awkward part," I nod as he continued" I won't tell you my name as it's not important, you can call me whatever you want. Master, Sir, Boss whatever your fantasy calls for." I sat there quite thinking of what to call him "As for you I will call you Pet. Is that understood my Pet?" He said in a more commanding voice. "Yes master." I mumbled. We talked for a while till I understand everything and he knew my limits and boundaries. He told me to take my shoes off before following him to another room down a small corridor. I entered a what appears to be a bedroom. He opened a box on the floor in the corner or the room, I watched inquisitively as he started to place chains and whips on the floor. He looked at me and saw the panic on my face "Don't worry these aren't for you." He reassured as he picked up a pair of soft handcuffs and a blindfold, "These are for you." He showed me the handcuffs and told me nothing I was not happy with would happen. He gave me the blindfold and told me to put it on. "Take your top off" he commanded. I struggled with the buttons as my hands shook. "Here let me help" he said as he undid my shirt and helped me take it off. He walked behind me and ran his fingers down my neck overs my shoulder and down my back. "May I?" He asked as his fingers wondered my bra traps. I nodded dumbly not able to speak. He undid my bra and let it fall to the floor. He continued to run his hands down my back and eventually worked round to my front. He cupped my breasts and slowly rubbed my nipples. I started to relax with his touch. "Do you like that pet?" He whispered in my ear. "Yes" I mumbled. I stopped abruptly and said I can't her you. "Yes, I do like it Master" I snapped back. He continued to work my nipples till I was completely relaxed. He guided me to the edge of the bed and told me to lie back on the bed. I heard him walk to the far side of the room and start looking for something. "take of your trousers and pants." I complied and took of the rest of my clothes and laid back on the bed once I was done. I walked back over to me and told me to touch myself. Again, I did exactly what he said, I moved my hand between my legs and started to rub my already wet sex. As I played with my clit, he told me I can only cum when he told me to. He replaced my hand with his and explored my folds to find out what made me squirm and moan. He sunk two digits into me and began pumping his fingers inside me. I could feel the pleasure rising in me as my orgasm got closer and closer. "Don't cum until I say so" he reminded me. He stopped abruptly and I sighed with protest not wanting the pleasure to stop. Once my breathing returned to normal, he placed a digit at my opening and asked me if I want him to fuck me. I pleaded for him to make me cum. I told him how much I wanted it. Needed it. When he was satisfied with my answer, he slid the digit pressing against my opening inside me causing me to gasp for air. He pulled out and added another digit and began furiously working his fingers in a fast steady rhythm. I start moaning louder, grinding against his hand. I felt a cold hard nub run up and down my lips before resting on my clit. He turned the vibrator on and it sent wave of pleasure threw my body. "I want to to cum in ten seconds my pet" he started to count down slowly and I felt my orgasm rising with every second. "5". I could feel the pleasure increase even more as my body tensed and my back arched. "1 cum now pet!" he commanded. I shake and my eyes roll back as my orgasm hits. "What do you say?" He asked. I managed to say "thank you master" between breaths. He held me till I came down making sure I was ok. I got dressed and just before I left, he handed me a phone and said "If I ask for you, you will come! Is that clear!" I took the phone "yes master". He showed me out closing the door behind me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months later here I am naked, chained to the ceiling, hands above my head, my feat barely touching the floor, gaged, blindfolded and waiting for my master to return.

The door opened and I can hear my master walking towards me, "Are you going to be a good pet and take your punishment for cuming when you weren't allowed?!" I nod me head, "Good!" He says as I feel the stinging of cane on my ass, I jolt forward with a muffled scream. I try to stand up straight and catch my balance. He canes me again and again on my ass, the back of my thighs, my back and my boobs until I can take no more. I am red raw from the cane and can feel the heat coming of my stinging body. "Are you going to behave?" I muster a small nod. He removes the ball gag and slowly lowers my arms from above my head, he catches me before I fall to the floor and holds me tight from behind letting me compose myself. When I can stand by myself, he removes the blindfold and handcuffs my hands behind my back and reaches for my boobs taking them into his hand. He plays with my hard nipples till they are no longer saw from the cane. He lowers his hand to my sex and I spread my legs waiting for him to take me. He teases me running his hand down the inside of my legs and back up brushing my clit. He tells me to lie on the bed as he walks away. I lie on the bed and he returns with a spreader bar. He secures my ankles in the cuffs and makes sure there tight. He replaces the blindfold and whispers "I have a surprise for you pet." He pulls away and starts walking away. "She's ready for you!" He calls leaving the room. There is silence for a few minutes as I lie in anticipation wait to find out who he had prepared me for. My thoughts were brought to a holt when the sound of heals comes down the hallway and into the room, the door closes. "My names Emma but you can call me mistress." She says as she walks closer to me. I can hear her grab something of the table next to me. She runs a cold rounded object along my skin. "This is a violet wand. When I turn it on and touch you it will give you a small shock" she flicks a switch and touches the wand to my stomach making me flinch, she continues to shock me all over and when I am used to the sensation, she turns it up. She touches the wand to my boob making me scream. "Do you like it?" She asks shocking me again. "Yes mistress" I say nodding my head. She runs her hands over my body, over my boobs my stomach my legs and hips until stopping at my sex she slowly rubs my clit as she holds the wand to my skin for a few seconds. I grit my teeth and arch my back and try to move my hands. She continues to rub my clit as she realises my hands. She shocks me again; my hands grab the sheets turning my knuckles white. The spreader bar stops me from moving my legs so she can keep playing with me. She easily pushes 2 fingers into my lose hole as she builds up speed, she sinks another finger into me. She puts down the wand and starts rubbing my nipple in between her thumb and fingers pinching every now and again. I buck my hips and thrusting against her fingers. I can't take much more and im cuming in seconds. "Do you want to please your mistress "she says pulling her fingers out of me. "Yes! yes I do mistress. I'll do anything for you." She takes my blind fold of and undoes my ankles cuffs. She sits in a chair in the corner of the room. "come" I get up and walk over to her. "kneel" I kneel on the floor and look at my mistress. Take my panties of she demanded. I do as im told and sit waiting for her to tell me what to do. "Make me cum slut". I nod and move closer to her folds. I take in her aroma before moving my tongue up and down her lips brushing her clit gently. I continue to explore her. Once she had enough, she grabbed my hair and pushed my head where she wanted me. My hand traces up her body to her chest and I pull her bra down. She takes of her bra so I can play with her nipples. Rolling them between my fingers as I circle my tongue over her clit and down to her entrance and back up again. I look up at my mistress and she is already watching me. I watch her as the pleasure builds inside her. She moans out telling me to please her like a good little slut. I bring my hand back down to her centre and start rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her legs start to shake as she screams I'm cuming. I lap up every drop not wanting to miss anything. She pushes me away and I sit in front of her licking my lips waiting for my next instruction.


© Copyright 2019 Peaches03 (peaches03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194138-The-joke-gift---18--BDSM-Erotica