*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194139-Miss-Toye--Lesbian-Erotica
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2194139
An email mistake leads to fun with Miss Toye
I was sat in the back of the lecture theatre and was completely unaware of the class ending. Miss Toye was sat at her desk typing away on her computer. I packed my things away and head for the door... I turned and askes miss Toye if she would mind marking my midterm assignment, she kindly agreed and invent me to sit next to her. She quickly read my work as she wrote notes in the margin. It was at this point I noticed how beautiful her face was, how her body curved and her clothes extenuated her breast. When she had finished, she looked at me and started talking about my work and improvements, completely in a trace all I could focus on was her. She placed a hand on my leg bringing back into the moment. Her touch was so soft on my skin...
"Chloe, are you paying attention to me?" she spoke with an era of sophistication but with almost a husk to her voice.

"Yes, Miss Toye I'm just taking it all in." 

"Ok. Great. You can always email me if you have any questions or if you would like some feedback." 

Thank you so much." I gathered my things and slowly exited the room. 
Once I got back to my dorm, I continued writing straight away eager to spend some more time with Miss Toye. It took me a couple days to finish my assignment along with a piece of erotica I had been writing for a site id been posting short stories on. Afterwards I compose two emails one to Miss Toye and one to the writing site, they both stated that I had finished my stories and wished for any feedback possible. I then sent the emails and waited for a reply. A while later I got an email back saying that I had sent them a collage assessment instead of the story I was supposed to send them. Then it clicked I had sent the erotic story to my teacher instead. In horror, I quickly sent her an email telling her to not read my other email as I had sent it accidentally hoping he would see it in time.  With nothing else I could do I closed my laptop and went to sleep.

The next day I had a lecture with Miss Toye, I kept my head down in hope she hadn't seen my email and if she had that she wouldn't say anything. It was all going fine until she told me to come and sit with her after class. I sat down anxiously waiting for her to mention the story.... Instead she gave me feedback on my assignment and praised my literary skill. a weight had been lifted of my shoulders that Miss Toye had obviously noticed. She asked what was wrong and I continued to say that I'm so thankful she hadn't seen the other email I had sent...... she turned to me and said of course I saw your other email, I accept we all make mistakes with emails and its none of my business.  We sat for a few minutes until she broke the silence, "What do you want to ask me? It's all over your face I can tell your holding back."

"Well, I never get to ask what people think of my stories so I was wondering if ummmm..... if
you...... um"

"Are you asking me if I masturbated or if I came?"

"so, you played to my story"

"I read all my email at home before bed. And being a human with wants and needs my hand slipped between my legs.  Nothing to be ashamed of Chloe...... in all honesty it's been quite a while since I've played and well, I couldn't help myself" she leaned in closer to me and moved her head close to mine, she whispered in my ear "Have you ever been with a women Chloe?" I shook my head. She pulled away and started writing on a piece of paper here's my address if your ever curious. She handed me the paper and left.

Days pasted and all I could think about was her, I kept imaging her naked body... what it would be like to touch her, for her to much me in the way I had described in so many of my stories.  Then I remembered the note. I picked it up and headed to her house. 
I walked up to her door and mustered up the courage to knock on her door, seconds later she opened the door and invited me in. she took my coat and asked me to take my shoes off. We exchanged pleasantries then Miss Toye got straight to the reason I was here. I sat there quite not knowing what to say.

"Take your clothes off!" she demanded 

"Excuse me Miss Toye" I said bewildered at the comment

"Oh, please call me Harriet. And that's the reason you've come here isn't it...... to be fucked! Take of your clothes!"

I slowly stood up and removed my shirt and jeans placing them on the couch
"and the rest!" she stood pointing at my boxers.

I took them of and paced them with the rest of my clothes. She took me by the hand and lead me upstairs to the bedroom. She pushed me towards the edge of the bed and smiled. She walked slowly toward me and kissed me, then she moved down to my neck, then to my breasts... she sucked on each nipple till they were hard. The kisses moved downward to my belly, then to my crotch.

"Just relax, I want you to enjoy this."

She kneeled down in front of me.... She spread both of my legs and planted kisses all over my pussy and it felt amazing. I felt her tongue licking my clit sending shivers through my body. My hands tightly squeezed the bed sheet and she started licking the inside of my hole. My body tensed and my back violently arched. My legs went stiffed and my toes curled I couldn't stop myself from screaming "I'm cumming!" I fell back on the bed exhausted she climbed up the bed and I feel asleep with Harriet at my side.


I was awoken by the sunlight hitting my face and the smell of breakfast being cooked. I was naked and alone in Harriet's bedroom.  looked around and saw a note card folded neatly on the pillow next to me:

Chloe, I hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did.
The first time is usually awkward and confusing for most women. So, I'll go ahead and spare us the awkwardness; If this isn't for you, feel free to get dressed and leave. I won't hassle you and I won't make a big fuss. But if you want to stick around, I'm making breakfast and we can eat together. I'm probably in the kitchen right now as you're reading this.
Sincerely,
Harriet, 

I put the letter down and hopped out of bed, not bothering to get dressed. A look in the mirror said it all, my hair was a mess, and my face was groggy. I casually walked to the kitchen to see Harriet cooking a meal. Harriet was barefoot and braless, wearing a thin white tank top and a pair of pants


"That smells amazing."

"It's a specialty of mine," Harriet smiled. "Do you always walk around naked in the morning?"

"Well, your letter implied that getting dressed was a sign that I wanted to leave. I don't want to leave. I want to stay a while."

"Smarty pants. Come over here and give me a kiss."

I walked over to her and kissed her passionately holding each other as tight as we could
"Are you done cooking?" I asked, breaking the kiss. 

Harriet reached down to turn off the stove. "You have quite the appetite this morning I take it."

"No, I just didn't want the food to burn. And just so you know, I'm the type of girl who likes eating desserts first," I said before dropping to my knees.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this? I don't want to pressure you. But I've got to admit, you look sexy on your knees."

"It's the least I could do Harriet. I'm still recovering from last night and I think it's only courteous to return the favour."

Harriet smiled and pulled down her panties, "It's not difficult. Start by licking it like an ice cream cone, then dig in like you're eating a peach." I slowly started licking the length of her slit circling her clit until she couldn't take anymore... I pushed my tongue inside her exploring everything.
"You're a fast learner," Harriet moaned. "You've always been a fast learner you're a smart girl. I've fantasized about you eating my pussy since the first time I saw you sitting in my class. I've waited years for this, now make it count."

Harriet put one hand on the kitchen counter to keep from falling, and another hand on my head. She ran her finger through my hair as a sign of approval.  Her back suddenly arched and she screamed "Oh god!!! I'm going to cum!!! Don't stop!!!" A rush of fluids exited her vagina and flowed into my mouth. I was happy to swallow every drop as a token of my appreciation for the night before. When it was over, we both paused to catch our breaths. I stood up and used the back of my hand to wipe the excess fluids around my mouth.  
Once she had recovered, she lifted me up and carried me to the bed............ she looked at me and said with a smile "I like dessert first too!"


© Copyright 2019 Peaches03 (peaches03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194139-Miss-Toye--Lesbian-Erotica