*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194142-Shower-quickie-18-Lesbian-Erotica
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2194142
lesbian quick shower sex
We were curled up on the hotel bed, holding each other tightly as we watched a movie. I turned to you and stare you notice and I turn my head back and smiled. "what are you smiling at cheeky?" you whispered playfully. "Nothing." I replied quickly. "Chloe tell me!" you demanded. "You are so beautiful." I mumbled as I kiss you on your forehead. You get up, take my hand and lead me to the bathroom. "Get undressed" you said slowly unbuttoning your top. Once we were naked I pulled you into the showers. Turned it on and shut the door. I turned around and smiled at you. you giggled and we started kissing. It was fast and passionate and I couldn't wait to get my hands on your beautiful breasts. I softly pulled at your nipples as you moaned into my mouth. I broke our kiss so I could lick, nip, and bite my way down to your nipples. I sucked one of them into my mouth and felt you slightly shudder and hold my head to your breast. Every time I nipped at your nipple she would moan and hold me closer. I switched nipples and gave the other one the same treatment while pulling and twisting the first one. After you had enough of my mouth on your nipples you pulled my head back up and started kissing me again. I broke from the kiss to whisper in your ear about how I was going to lick your clit until you screamed. You smiled and pushed me towards your pussy. I kissed my way down your body until I reached your trimmed mound. I made sure you were leaning against the wall of the shower and I opened your legs and pulled one over my shoulder. Your bare slit was staring at me and looking up at your face, I slowly started licking around your lips. I licked circles around your clit, making you squirm and when I finally got there, you moaned in relief. I began flicking my tongue over and over your clit and when I pulled it into my mouth and began sucking on it, you went ballistic, moaning, bucking and holding my head to your pussy. I pushed my tongue into your tight hole and you came all over my face. I held you against the wall to stop you from falling. I kissed my way back up your body stopping to bite on your neck. When you had recovered and your breathing was normal I kissed you passionately, ever so lightly biting your bottom lip. Suddenly you took charge and turned us slammed me against. You pinned my arms above my head and smiled wickedly. "your turn now slut!" you kissed my neck fiercely and bit every chance you got. You kept my hand above my head with one hand whilst the other headed straight between my legs. You brushed your thumb over my clit making my legs buckle. You ran your hand up my slit feeling my wetness. "do you want me to fuck you" you teased all I could manage was a nod. "I can't hear you slut!"........."Yes please" I whimpered. "tell me what you want me to do"......... " fuck me......I want you to fuck me so hard......... please Hayley I need you". You slowly millimetre by millimetre slip two finger into my opening, you eventually give me what I need and finger me harder and faster. My legs start to go week as I'm overwhelmed with pleasure, at this point your prating pinning me against the wall with your body. I start to spasm as my orgasm hits screaming your begging you not to stop. You slowly remove your fingers from my hole. You kissed me once more and feeling satisfied you turn away and walk back to the bed. Leaving me to slide down the wall to the floor and sit there in a mess.

© Copyright 2019 Peaches03 (peaches03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194142-Shower-quickie-18-Lesbian-Erotica