*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194349-Path
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2194349
the right path? which one to choose?
I am in front of my path. I know it won’t be easy. I only need one step to start. I really don’t know what will that step would bring me or take away from me. In spite of the unknown, I’m excited. I took a deep breath and start walking on the dirt road surrounded with big rocks and colorless flowers. It is pretty long and straight road in front of me. I gaze around. I am watching the mesmerizing view of the waterfalls. I see the oldest sycamores and wonder what kind of memories they are keeping all those years. On my way to my journey I come upon new paths that I have to choose. Two paths right in front of me, right now. One of them is long and straight and the other is curved and endless. Which one is my path? Which one I should choose? Should I choose the hard one to fight for or go for the easy one? I choose the easy one just like everyone else. as I walk, I realize there’s no easy way, ever. As I walk, the path goes further and further apart. I stopped. I walked around and take a break by sunset. I found a big willow and sit right where it touches the ground. I watched the sky. I made wishes with every shooting stars that dies. I hide in the cave through the night. I got chased by the wolfs that waiting for me to give up. I soaked in the rain storm. Every drop hid my tears. By every drop I cleaned my soul. By every lightning, I saw new paths coming along my way. I never gave up. Every time I fell down, I got up, patch my wounds and keep going. Even though I fought with my demons every night, I started walking witho sunrise. I walked with biggest hope and excitement. Yet, I’m still walking...
© Copyright 2019 unforgiven (forgotten.soul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194349-Path