*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194525-How-I-found-myself-under-you
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Adult · #2194525
What started as a normal morning and slowly turned into the hottest the night of my life.
Listen, I need to get something off my chest and quite frankly I don't really have anyone to express this sort of thing too. So, here it goes.

It started as a normal Wednesday morning, well the closet to normal I myself can have. I started my morning with my normal cup of coffee. Or shall I say my normal cup of sugar with a splash of coffee,yeah I'm that girl. I'm sitting on the balcony of my friend's second story apartment six-hundred miles away from home...
And I guess this would be the best time if any to explain how exactly I got six-hundred miles from home. I simply drove, to look for a job to better myself. You know, get the hell out of Florida and that 90 degree weather that feels like 110 degrees. I guess if you've never really been to Florida you wouldn't understand the humidity there. And let me tell you, it's always 20 degrees hotter than the devils home itself. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars at a shit-hole of a hotel off of i26, my friend whom I've known for fifteen years plus (THAT'S MORE THAN HALF OF MY LIFE BY THE WAY!), offered to let me stay in his extra room. I'm not complaining. I've got my own bathroom. Bedroom. He cooks dinner sometimes, I clean the dishes. Hes hardly home during the day, if I'm even at the apartment itself (you know, I'm out looking for a job here). It's like the perfect case scenario for roommates. What makes it even better is that there is no sexual tension. We've been down that road okay. Three times actually. And well although at one point we had those feelings for each other they never bloomed into something worth pursuing. And with such sweet sorrow we went our own romantic ways. Okay okay okay, I know that sounded cheesy but bare with me. Well, there's the simple explanation.
I'm sitting on the balcony of my friend's second story apartment drinking my steaming cup of coffee and sugar blend. Looking off the northern distant mountains full of over grown and untouched luscious greens and oranges. Little pops of purple and yellow are very subtle but they're there. If you listen carefully, you can hear birds singing the songs of their hearts and I must confess I have tried and tried to find out what type of bird this is because their song sounds oh so familiar. And that's when it hit me, like five ton load of red bricks. DIRTY DANCING!!! More specifically, the scene where Johnny takes Baby to woods and finds the log and she asks him, "So where'd you learn to dance?" and Johnny begins to explain all while balancing on the log. It is in the moments that you can hear the same exact bird singing the same exact song that I have been hearing. Are you bored yet? I wouldn't be surprised if you were. But buckle up buttercup, because this is a long story.
Well, oddly enough my friend gets home early today. Odd. It gets better. After playing a couple games of Apex and drinking a glass of whiskey and ginger, that I so kindly made for him, we decided to go to the pool. Long story short, he asks a few guys there if they'd like to play a few games of corn hole. So we'          re playing and we're laughing and we're having a grand ol' time. Hes drinking. I'm drinking. And we get hungry. It's 8:25pm so he orders pizza for delivery and we headed back to his apartment. Literally a two minute walk. Whatever right? Well, we get back in the house and here's the kicker.
Now, hes tired. He moves from the couch to his bedroom, still in his swim trunks and t-shirt (he did state early however that he wasn't wearing any boxers underneath). He's laying on his stomach, I'm in the kitchen and he says something. "Wanna wake me up a little?" I'm sure he thought I didn't hear him but by this time I'm in the living room playing with his cat, Paul. (A once feral cat. Grey with bits of gold and onyx black in his coat, he's got this chest patch that reminds me of most guys back in the seventies. If this cat was a man it would definitely be a big burly patch of chest hair and his name would be Tom.) So I answer, "I'm sure I can figure a way to get you out of bed." And he was kinda confused, again I don't think he knew I heard him in the first place. I'm teasing the cat with his feather toy slowly coerce him into his room and on his bed. Of course like every guy he kinda freaks and says, "not cool man. he better not scratch me." And well I'm not a complete bitch. Eventually, Paul caught the toy and carried it out the room. So there I am sitting on his bed beside him. And me being the nice girl I am i kinda started massaging his shoulders, while asking about a book I saw on the ground. "Invisible Monsters." It caught my interest and we were talking about the book so i made myself comfortable. I'm now straddling him, he is still on his stomach though. No harm, no foul. Just two friends. One giving the other a non-romantic massage. And that's when he goes, "This right here is the only reason I would want to have a female roommate, so I can ask for free massages." And my quick response was, "Oh man, this ain't free" added with a little signature chuckle at the end. That's when I shit you not, he rolls over underneath my straddling legs. there he is now facing me and i'm just on top of him. And there's this look in his eyes. He has honey brown eyes that when you look at them in the sun, or any light actually, they're like pools of sweet iced tea. But not a full glass, but like a half and half. I actually never noticed it before but he has this tint of green on the outer ring of color and it mixes just perfectly to make this honey and mint color that absolutely makes me weak in the knees.
I know I mentioned above that we went down that path a few times but what I also left out was that we were each other first. FIRST SEX. FIRST KISS IN THE RAIN. MY FIRST LOVE. But when losing a virginity it's not like they make it out to be. That you'll love that person forever no matter what. I LIED!!! I have always loved this kid but I sat my feeling aside because I was afraid. What if something happens? what if we date for five years and it ends in the messiest way? Not only would I lose someone I love but I would ultimately lose my BEST FRIEND! That's right my best friend. WE were that close. We did everything together, so mixing those feelings just felt off balance to me. I was a chicken shit!! so ultimately we kept the peace and remained the best of friends. Occasionally on a random drunk excursion we might have hooked up a few times over the past 10 years, but it was harmless. just a quick 20-30 minutes. A quicky I guess. It never made anything awkward, it was just casual sex with a friend. Who cares. It's in our human nature.
So, there I am. Straddling my best friend. Looking him in those beautiful honey brown eyes. My response, in case you forgot, was "Oh man, this ain't free." At this instance its like time has officially stood still. He put his hands, one on my neck and the other just behind my head and he pulls me in for a kiss. One of the most passionate kisses I have felt in a very very very long time. It felt like this kiss was ten minutes long but in reality it had only been thirty seconds. I back up a little in a daze. We both smile and I get off him. Patting him a few times on his chest and I say, "This isn't what I came here for." with him responding, "Me neither."
So, I walk out of his room and proceed to go into my bathroom. I need to catch my breath. Like, holy shit Batman what just happened. I'm running the sink water because I haven't collected my breath, let alone my thoughts. My knees are weak. My lips are numb from the alcohol I've been drinking. My heart is racing so fast that it feels like its about to jump out my chest. Kind of like those cartoons from the nineties with the coyote. Yeah just like. Better yet, like the seen from The Mask with Jim Carrey, he is sitting in the restaurant and he sees Cameron Diaz for the first time in the glistening gold dress that she wore so perfectly. That was my heart. Beating on the outside of my chest. Might I add, I'm a little wet in my undercarriage, if you catch my drift. So, I collect myself and walk out to the living room. I lay myself on the living room floor and start to play with Paul, the cat. A solid five minutes goes by.
Out walks my best friend with a smile, and sits on the couch kind of in front of me. He looks me dead in the eyes and with the sexiest smirk says, "Sooo, I kind of want you to suck my dick." I sit myself up so I'm not laying down anymore because I don't know where this is going. I'm still looking into those honey brown eyes of his and I ask, "Is that how far it's gonna go?" He gets off the couch grabs a hold of my upper arms (bicep region I guess), in the quickest motion I find myself being tossed on to his couch. His laptop falls to the floor. The TV comes on by itself. Its complete mayhem in here and everything is slowed down to the fraction of second now. He's standing there looking at me looking at him looking at me, and he takes his swim trunks off. They fall to the floor so effortlessly. His cock just comes out so naturally and he's hard. Like hard as a rock. To be honest I don't remember him having such a big dick, but boy did it catch me off guard. So what's a gal to do when there is this beautiful rock hard cock at eye level? I put that cock in my mouth and slobbed on his knob like I was at a Three 6 Mafia concert. And let me tell you, I don't think I've ever salivated like that just for a cock in my mouth. I'm that type of girl that loves to suck dick. It's not for my pleasure, its for yours. And I get off knowing that I'm doing a good job and the man is enjoying himself. And, well, I can tell I'm doing a good job by the subtle noises coming from his mouth. I'm sitting on his couch with his throbbing cock in my mouth and my hands are gripping his thighs. I'm squeezing because I'm enjoying this moment so very much. Almost like the way you feel when you see your food coming the table after a long wait. Hes moaning just a little. His head is tilted back while my tongue his circling and teasing his other head. I'm sucking and sucking and playing and teasing and I can tell his getting close. That's when he pulls his dick out of my mouth and drops to his knees. No he asking me to marry him although my head game is that strong. He's slipping off my black silk shorts, and then my cheeky Victoria Secret panties. He smiles. And he goes to town. Down town. I swear to the heavens above it was like he was playing Mozart with his tongue and Bach with his fingers. Might I add real quick, he can play the piano, drums, trumpet, and the violin, that I know of. So yeah.
Fuck, I can feel his finger in my wet pussy. It hasn't been touched by a man in a little while now. Hes sucking my clit while finger fucking me and I'm moaning. It feels so euphoric. I'm on another planet and my pussy is dripping gold. He's a prospector back in the 1840's Gold Rush sucking it all up for himself. He made me cum at least twice just in those fifteen minutes. He stops. Are we done? I don't know, but I'm not.
I push him down on on to the grayish carpet of his living room and I kiss him. Right on the mouth that was just eating my pussy. I don't know if that shocked him or not but boy did he forcefully start to make-out with me after that. So we are intensely making out and I'm rubbing his cock on my pussy lips and clit but I'm running dry. This man just fucking drained Niagara Falls, so I decide to go down on him. Let me rejuvenate myself a little. Yeah, woman need to reboot too sometimes. Again here I am with this gorgeous cock of his in my hands. I'm kissing the tip of dick and slightly teasing his head. I'm deep throating it now. Like it's down there. I let him fuck the shit out of my throat. I don't gag, I almost did but I stopped myself. He pulls me up and he gently slides his cock into my soaking wet pussy. FUCK FUCK FUCK it feels so fucking good. I don't remember it feeling like my vagina just hit the lottery! And he's thrusting into me. I can feel every inch of his pulsating cock inside me. His hands are now around my neck, I can barely breathe. I don't care. I'm on the fucking edge of cumming all over his cock. He lets up a little on my throat. now with just one hand on my throat and his other is my chest pinning me down. I can't move. I can barely breath, i tap his hand like we were in a wrestling match. I tapped out. He let up but he's still pinning me down by my shoulders and his thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. And it's driving me insane. I'm cumming.
There we are on his new apartment floor. Fucking like he had been away for 3 years or something. My legs are now up in the air over his shoulder. My knees are in my chest, I can feel him hit my stomach. I'm moaning and screaming, its like 9:00pm, hes telling me, "shut the fuck up." So I respond with, "yes sir". I think that did something because now hes losing his mind and hes fucking me harder.
He flips me over and demands me to take my shirt off, I obey. He's hitting it from behind. I love this position. I can hear him faintly ask, "Can I put my finger in?" I can only assume my asshole since my pussy is currently occupied, I reply in a slight moan "yes sir." I heard him put that thumb in his mouth and lube it up with his saliva, next thing you I'm letting out a small cry because boy you thought he might of went gentle but he just put that bitch right in. I'm assuming he was a little excited I said yes. I'm moaning and and my hands are out searching for anything to grab a hold of. I find myself halfway under the bar stool so I grab the cold, black, metal legs and I hold on tight. Hes finger fucking my asshole and hes balls deep thrusting his throbbing cock in my tight pussy and I can hear him. I can feel his sweat against my body. I don't know what to do with my legs, they just keep coming up. He forces my legs down with the tops of his feet and says, "Put your fucking legs down." "Yes sir." I replied. He's pounding me again for about ten minutes. I'm moaning and moaning and moaning. God he feels so fucking good inside me. He took his finger out. Thank you because my asshole needed a break. Saliva isn't the best lube you know.
He flips me over. He's on top of me. I'm still under the bar stool, with the lower bar across my chest slightly on my neck. He leans in and down under the bar stool with me but over the bar that across my neck. Hes slowing down, a little more passionate this time. He's kissing me. I'm kissing him back. I can feel his hand coming up and across my navel. Caressing my tits, kissing my nipples. He proceeds to put his hand on my throat. We're still kissing. His grip is getting tighter. I'm gasping just a little but it's okay. He leans back so I'm now by myself under this bar stool but hes still passionately fucking me. Long slow strokes. My pussy is dripping wet. One hand on my throat. And the other is grabbing my hip. He lets go of my hip and slaps my titty. I let out a soft moan. I wasn't expecting that but it felt so good. Aw shit, here we go. He flips me over with such force I come completely out from under the bar stool. I'm back onto my knees he's pounding me again from behind. He puts his finger back in my tight little asshole, a little more gentle this time. This goes on for like five long minutes. He takes his finger out of my ass and pulls me back. He's now laying on the ground semi sitting up against the couch. We are basically doing reverse cowgirl at this point. I'm twerking on his hard cock like I was in it for five-hundred thou or something. Man this feels so good. He spanks me. I let out this load moan because man oh man it just feels so fucking right. I ride that cock backwards like I just robbed the little old western bank. I rode that cock like I was on a damn stallion. I WAS on a stallion. A fucking stead. About fifteen more minutes go by and he shoves my tired and shaking body to the ground. He slaps my ass maybe three times and I feel him take his dick out of my pussy. He slaps it against my asshole and asks, "May I?". (Noted: he did not enter my asshole before using my juices as lube.) "I don't know." I replied and like white on rice his response was, "Be a good girl for me."
So there I am face down in this brand new grey carpet that smell like new house. And he's rubbing his dick on my pussy using my juices as lube, a little better than saliva, and he's slowly putting it in. "Relax, baby girl." "I am." I replied. "No you're not. Be a good girl for me and relax." His hands are holding me down by my arms and I can feel him squeeze with every slow small thrust but everything feels right in the world. I close my eyes and breath. Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. I feel the head of his dick enter my tight little asshole just a bit, "That's a good girl." I let out a moan. He pushes it a little further. In and out. In and out. I'm moaning. Louder and louder. His grip gets tighter and tighter around my arms. God he feels so fucking good. He's starting to thrust harder and harder. I'm moaning louder than before now. He lets go of one arm and puts it around my mouth to keep me quiet. I can't control my body at this point. I'm trembling beneath him and taking every thrust. Every inch of his cock in my ass. I feels so orgasmic. I hear him ask, "Are you a good girl?". I replied "yes" not thinking just answering and he spanks my ass and forcefully thrusts his cock in my ass again and again and says, "Its yes sir." He thrust some more, I moaning in pleasure. I don't want this to ever stop. "Do you like that? Are you a good girl?" He asks in the the most polite way. "Yes sir." I quietly answer. "I didn't hear you." He thrusts a little harder. A little deeper. "Are you MY good girl?" My little asshole is begging for mercy but I stay down in position and let him have his way with me. Who am I to deny such feelings of euphoria. I'm literally loving every damn minute of it. With what little air I have in my lungs I respond,"Yes sir. I'm your good girl. And your good girl wants you to fuck me until you cant no more." And by God I tell you, I have an out of body experience.
There I am watching myself take this beautiful mans throbbing cock in the ass. I can see this almost sinister smile drawn out across my face. A face of pure pleasure. How can such pain cause such orgasmic pleasure throughout my entire body. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. He's almost done now. I can feel him pulsing through my whole body. How do I tell him I want his warm load inside me? Whether it be in my pussy or my ass I want all of it. Hes pounding and thrusting and pounding and thrusting. I'm moaning and moaning and moaning getting louder with every forceful thrust of his rock hard cock. Hes fucking me faster and faster and faster. He spanks me hard, so hard I swear I heard it echoed throughout the entire apartment complex. "GOOD GIRL!" he says loudly. I feel him pump his warm sticky seed into my little asshole and I take every fucking ounce of it because I yearned for it for so fucking long. He pulls out after emptying himself inside me gently rubs his dick on my clit and throws himself on the ground but not after gently throw me down first. He's lying there panting like he just hiked a 15 mile hike up the rocky mountains and he goes, "I'm done."
We both lay there for a few minutes. I'm on the verge of an anxiety attack because I haven't been fucked this good in God knows how long. I'm panting like a dog in heat I can't catch my breath. My whole body is numb and trembling in such pleasure. I'm shaking I swear the neighbors could feel it rumble through their walls. We lay there naked for a few brief seconds. He gets me some water. And we are done. I just fucked my best friend so damn good that I cant fucking walk. I can walk but it looks like a newborn giraffe.
And for those of you that made it this far, We never got the pizza he ordered. We were to busy fucking like wild animals to answer the phone. Ten missed calls. No pizza. Just a great fucking time fucking.
I woke up to bruise marks down my arms. A hand print around my neck. And a great fucking memory of a great fucking time. I absolutely love this guy but I know it will never be more than a casual hookup from time to time. If even that. Regardless, I am perfectly fine as long as he is in my life.

© Copyright 2019 SwimmingInAFishBowl (lonelyfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194525-How-I-found-myself-under-you