*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194659-Kennan-the-Conquerer-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Action/Adventure · #2194659
The Gov't knows
I woke up feeling the weight of something above me. The Hands of the Huge and Colossal figure of my Husband who is becoming a Father soon. I pushed his hands away and get up. I asked him to wear clother for the cold but he refused. "I can radiate my Body heat. I don't want to wear shirt when I'm big Ann. I wanted to feel big and look Big" That's what he said to me after he showed the Inhuman form of Him almost Washing Away the Entire Island of Antartic sea. Just for the record. He measures like the Moon last Night. Probably if he was beside the moon and far away from here. He would still look Big... I tried to walk in his Abs and Pecs as I was going to his Neck and Face. He was asleep or is pretending. I got to his Mouth then... Something just happened. He opened his Mouth just to Inhale. And that's when I knew he was asleep. When I fell in that Wishing Well sized Mouth.Hopefully he wasn't that Big enough that he won't noticed something is inside his mouth. I was drooling in saliva when a Finger snatched me and then I was out. But he was not pinching me anymore but I was floating in Mid Air whil his palm is Open Below me. Radiadting Power. Then I was wet with my own Lover's Saliva. I openex my Eyes while I was struggling opening it with all the stickiness. He was Smiling and Laughing at me while I was floating. I was pissed and I shouted "Put me down! you Idiot!".

"WHAT ARE YOU SO ANGRY ABOUT?. IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU WANT ME TO EAT YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN EAT YOU IF YOU WANT THEN GET YOU BACK HERE. IT'S ANOTHER POWERS I LEARNED. REVERSING EVENTS"

"C-can yo-you do that?" I wast stunned at the idea of him eating me

"WELL I TRIED WITH SOME WHALES AT THE OCEAN LAST MONTH. HE SEEMS OKAY. WANT TO TRY?.......... YOU KNOW NEVER MIND."

"I can't processed the idea"

"YEAH THAT'S NORMAL"...... "Wait did you hear that?

I don't know what he's talking but I xan hear Police Sirens and Helicopter at the Other side of the House. We both looked at each other. Then, Ken shrinked himself to 6'4 faster but he realized he would go taller for now. So he changed himself to 7ft. I was the same level as his armpit.

We ran outside to greet the Police. Some of them were shocked when they saw Kennan coming out. Kennan whispered to me "They're shocked at my height babe". Yeah right he can read minds.

"Sorry for the disturbance Mr and Mrs. Winston. My name is Sergeant Gaslow I just got a report that some strange even was happe ing in here. It seems like All Houses we're Washed down by a strong Waves I guess or tsunami. But it was only your house that looks untouched."

I was shocked at what I heard " do you mean all other houses are on wreckage?? Was there any persons in there? "

"Yes Ma'am...they were all dead and drowned. And so far, you and your house were the only survivors."

"Really?". I looked at Kennan. I didn't feel any guilt from his face.

Then Kennan spoke "I'm sorry for what happened Srgnt. But we don't know any phenomena. There was just strong Lightning and Heavy Rains.... We're just lucky We're on the higher ground"

"Yeah. I guess so Mr Winston"

Then We turned our backs from them expecting them to leave but they didn't That was when some Gas was inhaled by the both of us. I felt dizzy then I turned at them again. They were there Holding Guns and wearing protective mask. That's when I looked for Kennan but he was no longer here with me. Then I went Blank.

My head was still dizzy and I can't see clearer picture right after I opened my eyes. But later on I can see a figure. It was Sergent Gaslow. With his Men.

"Hello Mrs. Ann Winston. You were so good at acting that I almost shrugged the idea that you husband was so Tall. I supposed something is wrong and weird is happening in your Island. And that was proven Until your Husband.... Mr. Kennan winston dissappeared before you get blanked".

"What are you talking about?? Is he with me?"

"Unfortunately No Mrs. Winston. But if you would tell us where he is then maybe we don't have enough reasons to abort your Baby in your Tummy. Haha"

I'm scared. 'I don' t know where he is!. I dont even know why he left me!. And don't you ever touch my Baby or you'll get wiped with this World of yours. I f you don't want any fatality come into you and your men."

Then he punched my stomach
" Ughhh" Its so painful.
"Where is he!"
"I don't know" He punches me again. The Officers runs test in me. For the next few days and I was wondering what happened to Kennan after the abduction.

"She's just normal sir. Nothing mysterious" That's what the doctor said after running checks.

I'm now here for about a week then they kept on asking me where is he. "I said" I don't know" then he would punch me again. Later Maybe they got tired and they asked me nothing at all. It just feels weird that They moved me to a new cellar. With a Bed and TV. But I was still Prisoned. I have my Flat screen TV on the wall hanging and it was well condition. No windows but a Wall of pure Metal. A visitor jus comes every Meal. I have no Clock in Here to know Wethed it's night. To occupy myself I was wondering what happened to Kennan. He was strong enough to get captive. What was wrong??. Days Passed and it's been a Month, I decided to on the TV. I was schocked when there's a headline saying.
"MYSTERIOUS GIANT HUMAN FORM CRUSHED THE ENTIRE AMERICAN CITY"

That's when I knew what that means. It's Kennan. He's doing a rampage. But what was he doing there. Is he looking for me?. Buf why would I go there?? It's a different Capitol from who abducted me.

© Copyright 2019 Pepper Chloe (pepperchloe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194659-Kennan-the-Conquerer-4