*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194675-Kennan-the-Conquerer-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Fantasy · #2194675
Revenge Time for Kennan. No more holding Back
I tried to shrink down to 25 ft. But I felt Less with these. I found out my Normal state from now was 30 ft. I was shocked that my Now Normal State shot up faster. I wondered what else I could even if I felt like nothing. I don't use my energy but still I'm the tallest person of all. I can crush Houses and Building if I had to just to find Ann. Now, Before I found those Guys, I need to make chaos. I need the world to see me. The great And Powedful Kennan that should be a threat to human Kind. That's when I went to The Northern Part of America.

First stop, Canada, The CN Tower. 500 m or 1640 ft. I can easily crumpled all of those then maybe I can get the Abducters Attention. I flew away from where I was standing. I was still? 30 ft. I flew higher so no one could notice even though I used my Invisible Abilities. I then noticed the Hudson bay. It was like a Orchestral Play it was curved and there's a sea in the center . Maybe that's the perfect place to land. I slowly reached the Water then I can feel the sea surface. I can see the Mountain up here It's High enough to cover me for a while. But then I saw an Old Man Staring at my Height. He was pointing gun at me. I tried to look at him and to warn him. "Hello oldman. If yoy would excuse me, I have something to do in your country and DONT EVEN TRY TO PISSED ME".... Bur as what I expected from an ant, he pulled the trigger and Hit my Back as I turned. I felt a prick. I don't exactly know what gotten to me but I felt anger at the Old Man. I turned back again staring at him. I tried my levitating Powers to lift him. My eyes are now glowing then I he was suspended in Air. Above where my Palms are opened. Causing him to Float. He was so Tiny. He was Frightened. But it's no time for sympathy. Especially those who have little brains. The man was silent While watching me Grinding my teeth. then with all my Anger, I ended up my levitation tricks and he was now laying in my Palm. I turned my Palm into a fist then I can feel each of it's bones. Without any strength. I tried to Curl my Fingers. But Something Broked easily. The Old Man's Bones. I didn't realized I was that strong. The Man was now Dead and staring at me. Then he was dead. I just realized what I did. Then I don't feel any pity but instead satisfaction. I am pleased. I just threw his Body Away towards the Capital City where a Tall object was standing. I then walked and walked, I saw Houses and Trucks. I tried to stomp all of it the Way. I passex Bridges. I hitted my knees at the bridge on Purpose. Small People were now running away from me. They were so Small. Even if I'm 3 stories high. I passed Trees and I juat shrugged it off. Now I'm the Downtown. Heading only to one object. But A Bunch of Military toups blocked my Way and Helicopters Above. It was no time fod Games.
"Stop! Or we'll shoot Fire!"
I just smiled at the thought. "With all those Toy Guns?"

They Fired me a Missile then It hits my Abs. I budged a Little. Just like someone Punched me. As a Revenge, I grabbed one Tank with my Fist then Crumpled it like Nothing, I tried to Levitate Tanks And Throw it Away in the Ocean. The Military Groups were now at my Fronf View, Floating. I just feel the Inside of any of them. Not emotional and spiritual but all Within them literally, That's when I tried to shred all of them to pieces then Blood Spurted all the Way..... Blood comes in my cheeks just before I blocked then with a Shield. All the People were running. From Me. My now Gigantic Form was enought for them to run away for their lives. I kept on walking and stomping Any Buildings. Then Finally I reached the CN TOWER. it's no doubt it's the Highest. But soon I will surpass that height. I begin to think of growth again then now I was level with the tip. I was standing 1640 ft. from the Ground. But I didn't end up Thede I doubled my height And Crouched down to shout "GET OUT YOU PUNY ANTS!!!!! I WILL CRUSHED YOUR PLACE IN A COUNT OF 3........2........ I extended it longer then,...... 1..... I just Telepathically Crashed the Building Stories by Stories. There's People inside but I just brushed them Off. After I finished my Work. I felt the Cameras of the Helicopter. The Electricity. I controlled it to look at me. I stand at 1700 ft With the Building Crushed below.

"WHOEVER ABDUCTED MY WIFE MRS. ANN WINSTON, YOU'VE SEEN WHAT ELSE I COULD DO. BEFORE COMING HERE, I FLEW OUT OF SPACE TRYINH TO TEST MY GROWTH LIMITS. BUT THERE SEEMS NO LIMIT TO WHAT I'M DOING WHAT THE CANADIAN PEOPLE SAW WAS JUST A SCRAP OF WHAT I COULD DO IN THIS PLANET. MY ONCE PLANET!. IF YOU WON'T CONTACT ME!. DON'T WAIT TILL I FIND YOU AND EACH OF YOU FAMILY MEMBERS. I'LL JUST CRUSH THEM SAME AS HOW I CRUSHED AND ENDED THE PLANET PLUTO WITH MY HANDS."

After that, the abducters went into Canada. And I remembered one Person. Sergeant Gaslow. How could I forgotten that face.
© Copyright 2019 Pepper Chloe (pepperchloe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194675-Kennan-the-Conquerer-6