*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194688-Kennan-the-Conquerer-Finale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Action/Adventure · #2194688
Kennan will put an End and create something new.
-----Kennan-----
I flew away from the site and With a Light Years Traveling. I came to The North Pole just by a Nano Second. My 300 ft. Height couldn't feel any cold anymore. Everything within was heat and Anger.

I shouted "LISTEN ALL PUNY ANTS! I AM KENNAN. YOUR END. DO WHAT ANYTHING YOU CAN DO. SAVE WHAT YOU CAN SAVE CAUSE I AM COMING FOR ALL OF YOU. I WILL CRUSHED EACH AND EVERY COUNTRIES I PAZSED THROUGH. KILL ANY LIVING THINGS AND CREATE A NEW WORLD AFTER I SEND THIS PLANET TO PIECES"

I felt the satisfaction inside me. All I did was to smile at the thought of Doing Things I wanted to. Because of this power I'm able to rule this world. The whole world heard what I said. I first came to New York where it all began. I was standing near the Chysler and Landed with a strong Thud. The Helicopters kept shooting in my core but my Hardrock abs was just a Metal. It broke each Bullet. No things can Pierce through my skin anymore. I saw Ants below me. They were no Longer my Kind. But I saw them lesser then me. With all my mind. I glowed my eyes and feel any of them running. I shred each of their Bodies. Blood Squirting in the ways. I made chaos just by Standing here and not doing a thing. I grab a handful of Armies. they remind me of Gaslow. Yeah right Gazlow would be my last target. I grabbed a Building, a 27 story and felt the Living persons inside. They were the Basement of those armies. And then I clutched my Fist like it was just a Piece of Sand. Blood comes out of the Crumpled Building. I tried to taste it and it taste good and Powerful I am no longer Kind but Dangerous. Just After New York. I went to China. Made their Nuclear Explosive Explode and created a Big dome shield so their explosions will only affect them. The world was now in fire. And I haven't felt any exhaustion and sweat. I did all of this to all country and made sure Gaslow couldn't hide anything.

I spent several Days. Flying Outside space. I ate other several Planets.... Jupiter Was the Tastiest of them all. When the Planet is more alived. It's more tasteful. I can't wait to eat my own planet.
I spent days Growing and Waited to see any movement in the Earth surfave that would remind me of Gaslow. That's when I saw him in the Largest Dessert in Africa. But Instead of Going there as a Giant. I tried to shrunk myself even if it hurts just to be level with him. I came near him. And he was shocked. He knelt to his knees begging for his Life

"YOU STARTED ALL OF THIS. AND YOU WILL END THIS. NOT ME."

"STAND UP!!!. WERE NOT DONE YET. I STILL NEED TO DO MANY THINGS. I'M STILL HUNGRY AFTER I ATE THE ENTIRE NEIGHBOURING GALAXY."

THEN I FLEW AWAY TOGETHER WITH GASLOW. IN THE SPACE.

WHEN WE CAME THERE. I GREW INTO MY NEW NORMAL RATE. 3X THE SIZE OF THE EARTH. THIS WAS NOW MY NORMAL SIZE AND I CAN DEVOUR ANY GALAXY ALIVE. BUT I LET GASLOW WATCHED ME ATE HIS PLANET. I STARTED HELDING THE EARTH WITH 2 HANDS. THEN I FELT POWER SURGING THROUGH ME. I GREW MYSELF TALLER AND BIGGER BUT BULKIER. I AM NOW THE SIZE OF THE JUPITER. I ONCE ATE. THEN I PUT GASLOW AT MY LEFT HAND AND THE EARTH IN MY RIGHT HAND.

"LISTEN GASLOW. WATCH ME AS I SWALLOW THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD YOUR KIND LIVES"
AND THEN THE EARTH THAT WAS NOW FIST SIZED IN KENNAN'S HAND WAS DRAWN NEARER TO HIS MOUTH AND ATE NOT THE WHOLE PLANET BUT A CHUNK JUST LIKE AN APPLE. I SAW THE CORE DRIPPING IN THE SPACE. BUT HE JUST KEPT ON CHEWING IT AS IF IT'S NOTHING. THEN WHEN KENNAN WAS FINISHED. KENNAN LET GASLOW LIVE AND REGRET EVERYTHING HED DONE AND WITNESS AS KENNAN GREW MORE AND CONQUER.
© Copyright 2019 Pepper Chloe (pepperchloe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194688-Kennan-the-Conquerer-Finale