*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194782-Moon-Identity-Switch-A-Roo
Rated: E · Short Story · Environment · #2194782
This is something that I thought of one night as I began to think of this title.




Mighty handy, the moon identity switch-a-roo was there whenever I wanted something to do. The moon identity switch-a-roo changed people. At first, I couldn't explain why, but I thirsted to know why its existence changed them. The night was dark when the full moon appeared, and the coyotes began to howl.

Finding that my personality character was beginning to change, I sat up suddenly, trying to figure out who I was. I began to think about how I could help people believe in themselves. When my noggin started up the engine in my brain, my imagination took over. It said, "Go for it, and to the best of your ability, try it." It's best to do it sooner than later".

Feeling sluggish, the days seemed to go by very slowly. There were times in my life when I felt like this. It's the time in life when I look in the mirror and battle all the negativity that my head is filled with. When this happens, my day begins by going to the sink, grabbing a washcloth, putting it in warm water, and wiping it all over my face. This makes me feel refreshed. I go back to the mirror and say, I am pretty, I feel pretty, and I won't let you tell me any differently. Then, I take the time to read a book; it shakes off the bad vibes, taking my realm of thinking to a better place. To put my mind at ease, I do a little relaxation technique. Trying to interfere with all the sluggishness, the rest of the crud clears up. I take a little walk after that. "It will be a good day", I tell myself.

I feel much brighter at the beginning of the day. This is good for the moon identity switch-a-roo. I feel brand new as a person. It wouldn't hurt to give this a try.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Friday, June 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194782-Moon-Identity-Switch-A-Roo