*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2195027-Get-with-the-program-pt1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Obiddy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2195027
Eli has lost his job and his friend has offered him an exciting solution
"Dammit," Eli said, shortly after being fired from his job as a cashier. "If that women could've controlled her kids I would've been fine." He remarked the two cretins who managed to pour an entire gallon of milk onto the floor behind him as he tried to help their mother. When he slipped he lost his cool and screamed at the children. This was his third strike for losing his temper and was fired on the spot.
He decided to call up his friend who worked for workforce services to see if she could find him a job that would let him keep his apartment. "Hey Sophie," he said, "I know you probably busy but do you have a second?"
"Yeah Eli what do you need?" Sophie asked her soft voice helped calm his nerves, he told her about the situation. " Well I have an idea, I've been to your apartment and honestly it's kinda crappy," to which he rolled his eyes knowing she was right "so if you move in with me I can give you a job that will be super easy."
"Great!" He exclaimed. Eli was able to get out of his apartment pretty easily, his rent was late most of the time so his landlord was happy to be rid of him. The next day he arrived with most of his things at Sophie's house, "So what exactly is this job, and what room am I in." He asked, the house was fairly large, and the decorations were very feminine, not surprising as she had always been a girly girl.
"Don't worry about the room, as for the job," she said pouring some soda into a oddly shaped bottle. "Well it's more of a program the state is starting to deal with people who commit welfare fraud. Just sign these forms and drink that entire bottle of soda." It was odd that she was so casual about the program but hey if it meant he could be lazy for a bit he was happy to do whatever.
"Why awen't you dwinkimg any?" He asked not realizing he was slurring his words.
"Oh don't worry about that sweetie, it'll be clear in a bit." She said smiling, she had never called him sweetie before. He passed out not long after she said that.
He woke up groggily to the sound of a mobile above his head. "What's going on?" He thought unable to speak was something was occupying most of his mouth. He tried to scream as he looked down to see a rather large diaper around his waist, and the bars around him.
"Oh look my little guy is awake" he heard Sophie say from behind him. "You took a good long nap but now that your up I can explain what is going on." Suddenly her now massive hands grabbed his body to lift him closer to her face. "Basically that government test is to treat fraudsters the way they act like they want to be treated, like babies."
She explains to you that you have been shrunken down to the size of a four month old. "All you have to do is baby stuff and I act as your caretaker, don't worry you will get paid and will be back to normal in about a year, fir a month when the next dose of formula is administered." She could tell you were nervous about that last part. "Well you were not likely to find a new job anyway so might as well keep you like this for a bit so you can make a lot of money."
© Copyright 2019 Obiddy (obiddy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2195027-Get-with-the-program-pt1