*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2195665-She-did-this-to-herself
Rated: GC · Appendix · Adult · #2195665
A dark Fictional drama in the form of a confession
I loved her,i really did.Her smile,her hair,those beautiful brown eyes that carried the whole world and my heart in its gleem.But more then anything else,the way that she loved me.Noone had ever made me feel like she did.She revived the hope my heart had left behind long ago.And ignited a fire in my soul I had never felt before...and since.I loved her I truly did...thats why I did it.I would never hurt her ..NEVER...She hurt herself.I warned her i did,so many times .I told her,please dont make me mad..IM NOT ME WHEN IM MAD!
But she didnt listen..she didnt listen.I told her "Baby please i just need some time to myself,PLEASE."! But she decided to keep trying to apologize.She kept trying to cry herself out me leavin her once and for good like she had before.But not this time,NO! "IM DONE"!
"I knew you were cheating i always knew it ,but i trusted you"! "Baby please just listen to me" she yelled through her useless cries. "SHUT UP,SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB BITCH,I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING EVERY FUCKING THING"! i yelled with my soul filled with the very fire her love had once provoked.I was crying by then,..its weird.Growin up,I had always been like this.Hold my pain tucked away..hidden and constantly growing but i keep hiding it.Until the point comes and I breakdown and cry my soul away.And then..i cant feel the sadness anymore,..Just the rage.I stared at her dead into her soul.She continued crying and yelling for forgiveness ,but her yells were muffered by static like the old Tvs.I remember the following 5 minutes as if it was today.The way her tears glowed with the dim green lights of the room.Id had enough..i had no choice.I picked up the same whiskey bottle shed been clutching onto for dear life since the night before and swung it against her head..she fell back.I heard her cries from the floor and i decided ...id had enough,it had to end..no more cries.I pounded her till the bottle was nothing but shatters in my hand.But she was still crying ,so I got ontop of her And grasped her throat as I looked into her eyes.I stared staight into her eyes as her life slowly faded away.She kep on fighting ...until her pupils dialted to 2 tiny dots and the gleam that had once grasped my heart disseminated into nothing.She was gone.My heart was broke and my eyes were floods..but it had to be this way.She did it to herself.If anyone finds her body,yes it was me. I killed the love of my life,and to the eyes of the law im insane and a heartless killer.But to the neyes of god i KNOW,it had to be done.She did it to herself..
© Copyright 2019 El Tommy (tommy5329 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2195665-She-did-this-to-herself