*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196017-Crossover-pee
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2196017
Crossover fanfiction with nudism and pee.
Three groups of people from three different places were all brought together to stop an event which would otherwise leave the world in an unrecognizable state. Now they were relaxing on a cruise ship that Dexter modified from one of his own sea-faring vessels. These people were Dexter, Meemee, Lilo, Stitch, Bubbles, Blossom, Buttercup, Butch, Boomer and Brick. The heat gradually made them wear less and less clothes during the trip. It started with the Rowdyruff boy always being in the nude. Most of the others were okay with following their lead. Even the ones who were initially reluctant, eventually started being full-time nudists.

Unfortunately, Dexter over-estimated the capabilities of his ship. The engine became damaged after working for longer than he believed it could. He managed to make a temporary repair, one that could last just long enough to get them to the nearest abandoned island. Unfortunately, Even this wasn't enough and it stopped close to the island.Thay had to use a boat to travel the rest of the way. It took more than an hour to reach the shore. The time they spent on the boat and the heat made them all drink large amounts of water. None of them had peed for a very long time and the need to relieve their bladders was now quite dire. As they set foot on the shore, most of them were walking slowly and awkwardly. Boomer seemed to be in the worst situation from the looks of it. Not only was he keeping his legs together tightly, he was also slightly hunched over and he was also tapping his foot. Brick was actually starting to feel sorry for him. He did not have it nearly as bad, but still felt the same need. He decided to speak to everyone.

"Guys. I'm gonna just say it. We all need to pee. I say we just do it. Some of us are almost bursting here. I'll go first. Don't look. Or do. Whatever." he said.

He walked a small distance away from the others, held his penis and let his urine flow out of his penis and onto the ground. Boomer immediately ran from where he was standing and arrived next to Brick. He also finally let loose a stream of piss from his desperate, aching bladder. The pressure of the stream was much greater and went much farther than Brick's. There was such a look of relief on his face, that it seemed he had reached a state of nirvana. He couldn't help but sigh loudly. Butch soon did the same thing. Dexter and Stitch looked at them briefly with a certain envy. They soon decided to join them. Dexter asked the girls to turn around. They did. Meemee squatted down and let her urine flow out. The other girls soon did the same. But some of them, namely Lilo, Buttercup and Bubbles decided to peek behind them a few times. It was the first time they had seen a boy pee. Some, like Buttercup found the act somewhat erotic and wished she could see their penises, but she was not yet prepared to tell this to anyone.
"My friends, with the completion of this sacred bonding ritual, we are now and forever... piss brothers!" Butch joked.

The rest of the Rowdy Ruff boys laughed and the other boys gave a little chuckle. So did Buttercup. Meemee roled her eyes and gave out a tired "ugh". Blossom gave an "ew". Lilo and Bubbles said nothing and chuckled, respectively.

"Don't look! OK?" Bubbles suddenly said.

Of the girls, Bubbles felt the most serious need to pee. She floated next to Meeme and squatted down to pee as well. A few more minutes and she might have just wetted herself. She let out a sigh. The other Powerpuff Girls looked at the boys to see if they were following that command. Seeing that they were, they joined Bubbles. The boys were finished peeing, except Dexter and Boomer. The former was still going quite strong. Looking at him, Brick was amazed he didn't start swelling up from all that liquid he so clearly needed to expel. Butch decided to take a sneek peek at Bubbles. From the way she was positioned, he could only see her ass as she was peeing. He found it quite nice-looking. Buttercup decided to look back on them at this point and Butch quickly stopped looking.

"Hey! She said "don't look". Don't make me come over there." Buttercup said angrily. Butch considered it ironic that she was peeking, just like he was.

After the Powerpuffs were done, they helped the girls without super-powers pee by lifting by their arms and carrying them over the edge while they did their thing. The same awkward silence that reigned over the group before, came again, now that everyone was done relieving themselves. Without them truly realizing it, this experience had been a bonding moment for all of them. And the bond would deepen during the weeks they would spend on the island.

Dexter broke the silence.


Everyone was relieved. While not all of them were shy, they welcomed to chance for some alone-time and perhaps some exploration. They will all need to familiarize themselves with the island to make their stay there a pleasant one. And pleasant it will eventually become.
© Copyright 2019 Makroth (makroth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196017-Crossover-pee