*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196019-Crossover-pee-P2-Desperation-and-comfort
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2196019
Second chapter of the crossover saga
Everyone set off to explore the island, except Dexter and Meemee.

Lilo and Stitch were collecting twigs and leaves for the purpose of making a camp fire later and perhaps for putting on the roof of whatever buildings they were going to contruct that day. Lilo was memorizing the road and points of reference, but with Stitch's highly developed sense of smell, that was not necessary. There was little chance for them to get lost. They found several small rivers along the way and drank a lot of clean, cool water from them. During one of these pauses, she drew approximations of the faces of Stitch, Dexter and Memee on the ground with a twig. She also drew a crude penis. She went on ahead and Stitch paused to use his claw to draw a line going from the tip of the penis downward. They gradually started feeling their bladders getting fuller as they walked, but they were too embarrassed to take a pee break. Mostly Stitch.

Lilo was less embarrassed about seeing others peeing or being seen peeing herself. In truth, Lilo had seen a naked boy even before they embarked on the cruise. It was David. Some time ago, David came to the residence of her and Nani. Nani allowed him take a shower. Lilo was curious to see what a naked man looked like, so she peered through the keyhole at him. The shower curtains were open enough foe her to see him. She saw naked and peeing. She then saw him masturbate. She liked how his body looked. Watching him gave her a strange sensation in her vagina. It made her want to touch him and be touched by him. Or at the very least, someone like him. She would soon have her wish.

As they walked, the need to pee bacame more urgent. So much so, that they started walking slower and more awkwardly. Lilo's bladder was nearly full. But despite the discomfort it was causing her, it felt somewhat pleasurable. he couldn't quite explain it. Perhaps it was something about the pressure and the fullness of the sensation. She wished she could stop and just stand still and enjoy this feeling quietly for a while before draining her bladder.

They reached a grand, beautiful waterfall. It created a pool of water underneath it. The beauty of it made them both stop to admire it. It even made them forget about their aching bladders for a little while. Lilo let out an amazed "wow". However, the sight of that flowing bladder soon reminded Stitch of his need to pee. It made him long for realease much harder than before. He decided he couldn't take it anymore and walked away from Lilo and towards a tree to finally relieve himself.

"Where you goin', Stitch?" Lilo asked.

"Mmmmmmmmm... Peeeeeeee...pee." Stitch anwered her.

"Wait... uh... i wanna see you pee" she said.

She moved in front of him. His penis already emerged from its sheath. Besides the more angled glans and lack of foreskin, it looked a lot like that of a male human. A drop of urine dripped from the urehra.

"Come on, Stitch. It's just natural. Pleeeeeeease?" she pleaded.

Without saying anything, he let his urine flow out that went quite far, almost hitting one of her feet. He angled the stream lower and released a sigh of relief. It was quite clear that he needed to go very badly. Lilo then started peeing as well. She started emptying her bladder while standing in front of him. A wonderful sensation of relief hit her as well. Her stream of piss was going into the same puddle that was forming from Stitch's piss.

"Oooooooh yeah... Oh, it feels so good to just finally let it out, huh? We both really needed to pee, didn't we?" she moaned.

Stitch silently agreed with her. As they were both peeing, Stitch couldn't stop looking at her pussy. He had seen one before, given the fact that they were all naked on the cruise ship. But never like this and never this close. She was using her hands to slightly part the top of her pussy lips. He could see just barely see her urethra as it was expelling urine. When they were nearly done, Stitch could clearly smell the scent of her urine. Something in that scent seemed unique. Like a scent that belonged to Lilo. He liked it. Whan he was nearly done peeing, his penis became erect. It was an instinctual reaction mainly caused by him getting a good whiff of her scent The sight of her also helped a little. Nothing like this had happened to him before. Lilo saw it as well. He finally realized what was happening to his penis and just looked at it with some confusion for a while. He tried to cover it up.

"Can i... touch it? Just a little?" she asked timidly.

It didn't take long before Stitch removed his hand from his crotch. Lilo walked up behind him, put her hands around his waist and then put one hand on his penis. She ran her palm gently up and down its length. She then gripped it and stroked it gently up and down. The fact that the shaft was slick with urine made this easier. Stitch started breathing heavily. She guessed that he liked her doing this. She realized that she loved "exploring" her friend's body like this.

During the time they spent together, from when her and her sister first found him up untill this moment, a deep friendship had developed between the two. This friendship was developing into something else. At times, she fantasized about kissing Stitch. She wasn't even sure if he had a penis, but she imagined he did. She imagined him stroking himself until he squirted that white liquid, just like David. Right now, his erect, twitching penis was giving her pussy that "itch" that she often liked to "scratch" when she was alone in her room. She was thinking about both of their genitalia and started two and two together. She stopped stroking him and walked in front of him.

"Stitch... could you rub your... pee-pee against my... wet place?" she asked him.

"Ah? OK?" he responded.

He started rubbing his penis between her pussy lips. They were both geining enjoyment from this. Lilo started holding Stitch as he was doing this. He returned the favour. Lilo suddendly kissed him. Stitch was barely surprised by this. They were both just "going with the flow at this point. And so he kissed her back. Lilo then took a more active role. She rubbed her pussy vigourously on his cock. By now her wet pussy was making his penis slick again. His penis was starting to produce pre-cum.

"I think... it's supposed to go... inside" she said with a heavy breath.

"In...side" he said with the same shortness of breath.

Lilo then quickly grabbed his penis, positioned his glans so that it was at the entrance to her vagina and slid down onto it. The whole motion was quick, barely taking more than a second.

"Oh... like that. I think that's how we're supposed to do it. It just feels... right. It fits soooo good. Just keep moving like you did before." she said.

He was now thrusting into her pussy. The sensation was wonderful. They were both holding onto to each other much more tightly. Lilo put her hands around his back and ass and Stitch did the same, but trying not to hurt her with his claws. The whole process was now devoid of all awkwardness. They were kissing tenderly and fucking intensely. Lilo came twice as he was pumping her, making his entire crotch area wetter than ever. Stitch felt something build up within his cock and a sort of pressure in his balls. He would very soon cum for the first time in his life. After a few seconds more, he released his load into her pussy. He wasn't sure what was happening, only that it was the most intense and pleasurable sensation he had ever felt. They both stood like that for a while until the intensity subsided and only a calm bliss remained. Their legs felt like jelly and they both sat down on the grass, just staring at each other.

They later took a bath under the waterfall, during which they kissed and cuddled. They later continued exporing each other's bodies and even orally stimulated each other on the shore.

While these two did all of this, others were taking their own similar journeys of discovery.
© Copyright 2019 Makroth (makroth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196019-Crossover-pee-P2-Desperation-and-comfort