*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196027-Crossover-pee-Desperation-and-domination
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2196027
Third chapter of my crossover story.
Everyone had brought luggage with them. All of it was transfered from the cruise ship to the island. Among the possesions of the cast-aways were also clothes. Included among these was the pair of panties stolen from Buttercup that Butch was now gently licking while masturbating in a somewhat secluded area in a forest close to where everyone had set up camp. It had been weeks since Buttercup had worn them, or anything else, so they carried none of her scent. But still they fueled his imagination. As he was licking their front, he was imagining himself licking Buttercup's vagina and then touching his erect penis against it.

Unknown to him, Buttercup was nearby and watching him. She liked looking at his ass and wished she had a better view of his cock. She also found his heavy breathing to be arousing. She had noticed him when he took something from her bags and flew off. She stealthily followed him here. She had already formulated a plan to punish him for what he did, even though she wasn't all that upset with him. In truth, she had wanted to have sex with him. She wanted to get fucked. She wanted to watch him piss. To suck his cock and drink his piss and his cum. But she also had a domineering side. She also fantasized about tying him up, spanking him and forcing him to drink her piss. She now had a plan for him. One that would combine a few of her fantasies, plus a new one. "Oh, yes naughty boy. I'm gonna have lots of fun with you", she said in her mind, with a certain amount of malice.

It was at this point that she decided to act. She emerged from behind the tree she was spying on him from and sneaked up behind him. And then she spoke.

"You little perv!" she shouted.

He was surprised to hear her. He turned around and covered his erection with his hands. One of his hands was still holding the panties. He put that hand behind his back.

"Oh! H-hey, Buttercup! I, uh... uh... t-this isn't-" he stuttered.

"It's not what it looks like, right?" she said.

"Uuuuuh... yeah. Uh... i guess you don't believe that. Uh... Sorry."

"Saying sorry won't be enough."

"Uh... I'll never do it again! And, uh... i'll make it up to you."

"Hmmmmmmm... OK. I might start to forgive you for this. But you have to do exactly what i say. Otherwise, everyone will know what a dirty freak you are. Got it?"

"Sure, Buttercup. Of course! Whatever you say."

She was holding a one-litre bottle of soda in her hand. She opened it and started drinking from it untill she gulped down a quarter of it. She then handed it to him.

"Drink this. All of it." she said.

He looked at with some curiosity for a second before complying with her demand and downing the entire rest of the bottle.

"Good. Now let's take a walk. We got an island to learn our way around. Let's get to it." she said.

And so they walked, at first in silence. Butch was still feeling embarassed, as well as fearfully expecting more punishment from Buttercup. She said nothing either, in order to keep up a facade of being upset with him. Butch was starting to feel the pressure of his bladder filling up. They soon found a river, which Buttercup decided to drink from. She still had the empty bottle with her. She filled it with water and drank from it.

"I like watching that clean, cool water just... flow. Freely. It's a very relaxing sight, don't you agree?" she said to him.

"Yeah. Sure is. Speaking of which... I need to... let out a stream of my own." he responded.

"Uh-uh! You can't pee. Did i say you can pee?"

"Wha...? S-seriously?"

"Yeah, perv. Seriously. Maybe next time you'll remember not to steal people's clothes and..."

She wanted to complete that sentence with "rub your stiff, juicy cock and shoot thick, hot spunk on them and then maybe piss on them", but she wanted to keep her deception for a while longer. She wanted him to have release. In more ways than one. But first, she wanted him to suffer with a full bladder. It aroused her.

"Do... whatever it was you were doing. I'll let you know when you've had enough. Now let's keep moving."

They resumed their walk. Butch felt the need to empty his bladder getting more urgent. He had to keep his hands on his penis and was starting to walk strangely from keeping his legs together. Small drops of urine were already escaping from his penis. Buttercup's own bladder was filling up as well, but it was nowhere near as bad as Butch. She loved seeing him like this, but thought he had enough. She decided to let him have release, but only after a few more seconds of torture.

"Whew! All those liquids i drank are sure starting to feel heavy inside me. I think i'm gonna lighten the load a bit." she said.

She kneeled down a fair distance in front of him. She was just about to start urinating when Butch spoke.

"Mmmmmmnnnnnngh... Buttercup, please! I'm about to explode here! I can't take it anymore! I'm sorry, alright? I'm sorry! I'll never do it again! Just, please let me... piss!" he shouted desperately.

"Hmmm..." was her reply.

She was starting to feel sorry for the poor boy. But she still went forward with her plan. She walked up to him. Then she got down on her back, slid herself underneath him and grabbed by his hips, while opening her mouth. He was now kneeling down and his penis was resting on her tongue.

"Wha-what are you doing?" he asked

"Ah! Aaaaaaah!" was all she replied with.

She made a "come on" motion with her right hand. Butch was too burdened by his bloated, aching bladder to ask anymore questions about the strange situation he was in. He let his piss flow freely out of his penis and into Buttercup's mouth. She eagerly swallowed it. Butch let out a sigh of relief as he pissed. Buttercup loved drinking his hot and salty urine. Especially after him feeling such an intense need to release it. Even in this situation, she was still in control. It was all so perverse and intimate and oh, so arousing. She couldn't help but start touching her pussy and moaning while drinking from him.

Butch was starting to find all of this erotic as well. He never imagined he'd ever do something like this. He was about half-way done releasing all of his urine into her when he started getting an erection. His stream of piss stopped shortly before his cock became fully erect. Buttercup was dissapointed at this abrupt change. She wanted to drink more.

"Hey! I wanted to drink all of it! I know you're not done!" she protested.

"Sorry. I can't... pee anymore when i'm like this. What you were doing was starting to make feel good and... well... sorry." Butch said apologelitically.

"Whatever. We need to get this bad boy soft again. I think i know what to do."

She put his erect cock back in her mouth and started sucking. She was also stroking his cock with one hand while she was doing this. She felt it twitch in her mouth. While she was fellating him, she heard him start to breathe heavier and heavier. She could see pleasure on his face as he looked at her.

"Ooooooh... That feels really nice. If you keep going like that, i'm gonna... squirt some white stuff." he said.

"Mmmmm-hhhhmmmm!" was the noise she made while continuing her blowjob.

After about a dozen seconds, he ejaculated into her mouth. She drank every drop of his semen. After he was done cumming, she put her hands on his thighs, feeling a slight shudder from him.

After he was done cumming, she stood got up and stood there looking at him lying there on the ground and the enjoying the blissful after-glow of him receiving oral sex for the first time. After a few minutes, she noticed his penis had softened. She told him to get up, kneeled down in front of her and told him to give her "that hot, salty, steamy piss straight from the cock. Unfortunately, he found her words of encouragement very erotic and so his penis became erect again. Buttercup was genuinely angry at this development.

"Not again! You're gonna have to learn to piss with a stiff dick if you want us to do this again! Fine! I can take care of that. But first, you need some punishment. Lie down on your back." she said angrily.

Butch got down on his back, with his mouth facing upward. she kneeled down, put her pussy on his mouth and started urinating in it, ordering him to drink all of it and then keep licking and sucking on her pussy. At first, he was put off by drinking her piss, but after a few seconds, he found the taste of it wasn't all that bad. He drank all of it, then rubbed his tongue along her vulva and clit. Buttercup found this highly stimulating and lightly squeezed Butch's face between her thighs as he was orally pleasing her. He kept doing this until she climaxed and drank her orgasmic fluid as well.

This was followed by her lying down and telling him to put his penis inside her vagina. He looked at her dumbfounded, hardly able to believe he would have actual sex with the actual girl that he liked. After a few seconds of standing stunned, he eagerly obliged, almost pouncing on her. He inserted his member into her warm and wet slit. She had no hymen, having broken it some time ago while playing with dildos that were bigger than his dick. Still, the eagerness with which this boy engaged in his first sexual experience, the sheer speed and force of his thrusting, him constantly kissing her, as well as the pleasure she saw that he felt from the act was highly pleasurable to her. She orgasmed several times while he was fucking her frantically. She eventually told encouraged him lovingly to ejaculate inside her after he told her he was getting close. And so he did, cumming even harder than before as well as harder than he had ever cum in his life, completely filling her well-fucked pussy with his warm, thick semen, the combined fluids of their act forming a small puddle underneath them.

After they were done, they both stood in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the nirvana-like they felt after the sex. Buttercup was gently stroking Butch's spiky hair as he was panting above her. He was also gently rubbing her right shoulder.

"So, uh... Buttercup? Were you actually mad at me for stealing your panties?" he asked

"Not really. I just sorta have a... domineering side. And i like pee. And seeing you struggle with a full bladder? Well, that was just really hot! You're not mad at me for making you do that, are you?" she asked

"Nope. You already made up for it. This felt really good. Sex feels like the best thing ever. Uh... Speaking of pee, i need to..."

"Pee inside me."

"Uh, inside your... vagina?"

"Yeah. I told you i wanted that pee. This isn't what i had in my mind at first, but it'd be even hotter. Go on. Fill me up."

With his dick still inside her pussy after fucking it, he let flow his piss into it, filling it up and pushing out his semen. His piss mixed with the puddle underneath them. Buttercup loved it.

"Ooooooooooh, that feels so good. I can feel your hot piss filling me up. Ooooooooh yeaaaaaah..." she moaned.

She started masturbating.

Very soon, the two of them had one more round of sex before returning to their base camp.
© Copyright 2019 Makroth (makroth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196027-Crossover-pee-Desperation-and-domination