*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196028-Special-newborn-needs-chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2196028
Fourth chapter of my crossover story
All the Powerpuff girls had sex on the day they arrived on the island, each with their respective RowdyRuff boy counterpart. Buttercup was the kinkiest, Bubbles the most tender and loving and Blossom was somewhere in the middle. But on this day, she would find that she was the kinkiest out of all of them.

They had all been impregnated on that day. It had only been 35 weeks since then and they had already given birth. They suspected it had something to do with their unusual genetics. Buttercup and Blossom were standing on wooden benches holding their sleeping babies They had all grown lactating breast and had just finished breast-feeding their babies. Bubbles had the biggest boobs of the three. But Blossom did not yet give birth to her child yet, although she was already in labour. Suddenly she felt her cervix loosen up and felt something push through it. She got off the bench and knneled down on the blanket she had laid on the grass.

"Ah! My baby's coming out!" Blossom shouted.

To her shock, she saw that what emerged from her was instead a long and thick penis. The other two girls looked at her in amazement.

"Woah! That's... your baby's dick. It's so big! Blossom, have you been fucking a horse?" Buttercup exclaimed.

"N-no. I certainly haven't. Just Brick." Blossom said.

Suddenly, the penis started getting erect. It rose up and pointed upward. Its tip was now right underneath her chin. The others said nothing in response to this. What Blossom did next surprised even her. She grabbed the hard, twitching member of her not-yet-entirely born son and started gently masturbating it. She couldn't help but look longingly at his cock as the skin was pulled down, revealing his large , pink glans. It was still covered in her amniotic fluid, as was the rest of his member. She stared at it with her mouth open as she continued rubbing it. An influx of her own saliva filled her mouth. She licked her lips without realizing it. When a droplet of precum emerged from the urethra, she could not resist any longer. She bent her head down, wrapped her lips around her son's cock and started sucking on it. It was the most pervers thing she had ever done. She knew this was wrong. She didn't care. She wanted to suck on that huge cock and drink all of its contents. Her arousal was starting to turn the discomfort of her labour into pleasure.

Buttercup had gently put her child down next to Bubbles and started walking towards Blossom and her child. She was extremely aroused and her wet pussy was proof of that for all to see. Bubbles also found this event quite arousing and was also getting wet, but would not admit it. It was hard enough overcoming her shyness in sexual situations that were far more tame than this one. Buttercup was now close enough to touch that baby's huge dick if she reached out her hand. She kneeled down and started masturbating furiously.

"Oh wow... Blossom... You... You're sucking your newborn baby's cock. His huge cock. Not even newborn. He's not even fully out yet. This is just the nastiest and hottest thing i've ever seen. Oh, it's making me so wet. You don't mind if i... show my appreciation for this... act of motherly love." Buttercup said with arousal in her every word.

Buttercup said nothing and continued sucking. She only briefly looked at Buttercup as she was talking. Buttercup continued jilling herself off.

"Can i... see the tip of that beautiful member? Please? Just for a little bit?" Buttercup asked.

Blossom took the penis out of her mouth. It was wet from her saliva. It was also leaking precum quite heavily. Buttercup gasped at this sight.

"Wow... Kid's already producing precum! I hope the little stud's got some boy-milk for his mommy. Your mommy wants your hot seed, little one. She wants it bad. She looked so hungry when she sucked. Be a good boy and give it to her. Gotta say: I'm tottaly jealous of you right now." Buttercup said seductively.

Blossom went back to sucking. At this point she felt more of the baby emerge from her womb. First the boy's huge balls, then his squirming feet.

"Look. He likes it. He's almost out of you now." Buttercup said.

The baby's legs suddenly stopped squirming and tensed up. Whithout warning, his penis ejaculated into Blossom's mouth. She did her best to swallow all of it. The amount of cum and the speed and pressure of the spurts of warm newborn semen flooded her mouth and she struggled to swallow it all. She wasn't completely succesful. A lot of it flowed down the sides of his shaft and onto his balls. Witnessing this sight pushed Buttercup over the edge. She had attained an intense orgasm. She put a hand behind her to support herself and arched her head back as she squirted her own high-pressure orgasm juice onto the baby's shaft in front of her, as well as his balls. Some of it landed on Blossom face and chest. A few seconds after the baby stopped coming, she felt like the rest of him was about to come out of her. As the newborn child slid out of her completely, she had her own orgasm, spraying her baby as well as Buttercup with her high-pressure love-juice. It was the most intense experience she had ever had. After this all-out assualt of pleasure stopped, she lied down on her back, breathing heavily. She was completely exhausted, but also in a state of wonderful blissful nirvana.

The baby was crying, but very softly. Mixed with his cries were what sounded like tiny moans. Buttercup more or less crawled towards him and lied down next to him. He looked like a smaller, smooth version of the type of person the Powerpuffs and Rowdyruffs were. They both looked at eachother. She gently carresed his cheeks, which wet from her womb fluid.

"Hey there, little guy. I'm your auntie Buttercup. Your mommy is over there. She looks really tired after giving birth to you. She gave you some real special care." Buttercup said to the baby.

She slowly picked him up and put him in Blossom's arms. She was still lying there. She held him in her arms and kissed his cheeks. The lust she previously felt for him did nothing to diminish the wonderful motherly love she felt for him right now.
© Copyright 2019 Makroth (makroth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196028-Special-newborn-needs-chapter-1