*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196292-My-Little-Pet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2196292
A woman recieves a unique pet on her birthday.
MY LITTLE PET

A house is not a home without a pet.- Anonymous

It was about fifteen minutes past seven when Margaret Hanson approached Catherine Vreeland's house. She was about to ring the bell when the door abruptly opened. The petite, curvy redhead regarded Margaret with smiling eyes and ushered her in.

"I suppose you have been expecting me?"

Catherine smiled "since about seven when you were supposed to be here. But I have learned over the years to always add at least ten minutes to your arrival time."

Margaret sat two colorfully wrapped packages on the coffee table and turned to her friend. "Happy birthday Cat," she exclaimed.

Catherine smiled. "You really didn't need to do this." She picked up the larger of the two boxes which was roughly a cube about one foot square. It was lighter than she had expected based on its size. The smaller package was more cylindrical, about the size of a quart of ice cream. She started to pick it up when Margaret cautioned, "Be careful with that it's a bit fragile."

Catherine began to remove the wrapping from the larger package. Then stared in curiosity at what appeared to be a small plastic cage. "Did you get me some sort of pet?"

Margaret began to explain as Cat began to carefully remove the wrapping from the second, smaller package. "Well, it was your fortieth birthday and I wanted to get you something special..." Margaret's voice trailed off in anticipation.

Cat finished removing the paper and carefully opened the container letting out a gasp as she looked in disbelief first in the container and then at her friend. Cowering in the container was a tiny man not much more than one inch tall.

"His name is Jay," Margaret explained. "A woman I know through another friend has been discretely selling them and I thought... well after your breakup with Jim, he might provide you some company and something to play with."

"I don't know what to say," Cat replied as she held up the small man to get a closer look. He was warm in her hands and awkwardly tried to cover himself. "This isn't some kind of trick? I mean he really is real? How can this be?"

Margaret smiled. "Yes. He's real. Apparently he was a normal sized guy up until a few days ago when he was caught and somehow reduced to this size. Don't ask me how she does it; I only know the final result. I also bought myself one."

"Surely he must have a family; someone who misses him." Cat carefully deposited the tiny man back in the box.

"I don't know where or how my friend gets them and I don't really want to know" Margret replied. "She is not someone who would invite a lot of questions."

"Well what shall I do with him?"

Margaret smiled broadly, "That's the beauty of it. You can do anything with him you want." She carefully reached into her blouse and pulled out a slightly smaller man who began wriggling the moment she held him up. "See. I decided to take mine out this evening." Margret handed him to Cat who gently held him in her cupped hand.

The man shouted at her and shook his fist. "He's so cute," Cat exclaimed. "What's his name?'

"Dave, and he has been a real stinker. But since I'm bigger, I get to have my way." Margret plucked him from Cat's palm and deftly stuffed him back into her cleavage and chuckled, "I guess size does matter."

Cat smiled. "What a perfectly wonderful idea. I'll just need to get a different bra. I won't be a minute." Cat disappeared down the hall with Jay cradled in her hand. A few minutes later, when Cat returned, Jay was gone.

"So what did you do with him," Margaret asked?

Cat smiled and lifted up her sweater revealing an ivory bra. In the sheer lower cup of her right breast, Jay's outline was plainly visible. "I think I am going to like my new pet. Thanks Margaret." Cat hugged her friend. "Now I'm starved. Let's go get some dinner."

Jay squirmed uncomfortably against Cat's breast. Her scent seemed familiar reminding him of a perfume an ex-girlfriend had worn. The familiarity of that smell and the pleasant memories it invoked helped to relieve the terror he had been feeling. The cup of her bra was not padded and the fabric provided a veiled view looking down her abdomen to the waist of her pants. It was a strange vantage point. Her fleshy breast pressed firmly against him making it difficult to take more than shallow breaths. His mind wandered over the past three, or was it four days. His sense of time was off and he was unsure.

It had been early morning as he jogged through the park. He had been in the area for three days to conduct a training seminar and fallen into a daily routine in short order. Normally he would go jogging after work but because of a late afternoon meeting, Jay had decided to run before work. The sun was just starting to rise giving the sky a beautiful orange-yellow glow. A woman merged onto his trail from an adjoining trail. She had the look of a serious runner, lean and long legged.

"I don't remember seeing you out here before." The runner had said.

"I'm only in town for a few days and I generally run in the late afternoon" Jay responded in short bursts between breaths.

They ran beside one another for about another half mile when the woman slowed and stopped in front of a water cooler. "I need a drink," he recalled her saying. A shorter blonde woman at the cooler handed a cup to the runner and one to him. He hadn't really been thirsty but it seemed like a good excuse to strike up a conversation. That was the last he remembered until waking up in a cage with the runner woman smiling at him. Only she was huge, easily the height of a tall building.

"I know this must seem strange to you. We spiked your water with a shrinking drug and I'm afraid that you are now only about an inch tall. Oh... and the other bit of bad news is that the process can't be reversed. If you behave, you will be taken good care of. But if you are bad... well let's hope you behave and leave it at that."

He soon discovered he had little choice and learned quickly the penalty for misbehaving. The memory was etched forever in his consciousness and he shuddered as he replayed the event. There had been four others in the cage when the shorter blonde woman opened the small gate on the front to put another captive inside. One of the guys leapt through the open gate and tried to run. It was a gutsy move. The guy had gone only a few paces when the blonde knocked him down with her finger. A distinct crack, his screams of pain and dangling right arm, twisted into an unnatural shape left no doubt as to what had happened.

"All of you listen up," she shouted. "If you don't want to end up like this poor guy you had better do what you're told."

She held the man up by his good arm, dangling him in front of her face. He was writhing in pain. "Well, you're no good to me broken." The woman disappeared from view and the sound of a toilet flushing left little doubt as to his fate.

Cat's laughter brought Jay back to the present. He was unsure what to make of his latest captor. She seemed kind enough and had been gentle while handling him. She was slightly overweight in a curvy sort of way with full rounded breasts and hips accentuated with a small waist. Being caught in her bra was not turning out to be all that bad and other than the weight of her breast pressing him into the cup, it was fairly comfortable.

The women were talking and laughing, and Jay hoped he could judge something about his captor from the conversation he was overhearing but the warmth from her body, the steady beat of her heart beneath him, and the rhythmic rise and fall of her chest, eventually lulled Jay to sleep.

Several hours had passed when Jay was abruptly awakened as Cat removed her bra. She laid it on the top of her dresser, with him still in its cup. "Hi. I'm Catherine," she began. "But my friends all call me Cat. Please don't be scared. I won't hurt you as long as you behave." She gently picked him up and carried him to the bed.

"Margaret told me your name is Jay, is that your real name?"

The tiny figure in her palm nodded. "I was a corporate trainer on a short-term assignment here when this happened," Jay made a sweeping gesture to indicate his small size.

Cat sighed. "I'm sorry Jay, really I am, but I was told that the process is not reversible, so it looks like you'll be stuck being this size. I'm not a bad person and I would never have wished this on you. I promise I will do my best to take care of you." Cat laughed, "I live alone and don't date much so maybe you're Margaret's subtle way of getting me a man in my life." Cat propped her back against the headboard and placed Jay on her thigh. "You can explore if you'd like," she giggled nervously."

Jay sat, staring up Cat's leg. To his left, the protruding mound and dark area beneath the nearly opaque covering of her panties hinted at what lay beneath. Her belly curved upward slightly and further on the rounded mounds of her large breasts protruded skyward. Jay began slowly walking up her thigh; the flesh giving way underneath his feet gave an odd sensation as though walking on a thick rubber mat.

He crossed over her panties noticing the textured patch of pubic hair beneath. His foot caught the edge of the elastic waist band and he stumbled forward, the flesh of Cat's belly quivered beneath him as she laughed. As her laughter subsided, Jay regained his footing and began walking toward her breasts. Their rounded undersides curved up nearly vertically. He was in the low "U" shaped valley between them and stopped to admire the way the rounded flesh curved downward creating a crease between the underside of the breast and Cat's chest. She pushed the breast upward and let it fall back into position quivering beside him and laughed. "I've always thought my breasts were too big and envied the more slender girls like Margaret."

Jay continued up the valley circling around so that he could climb out onto one of the beautiful round orbs. It seemed to Jay that women were too preoccupied with the size and shape of their breasts. Most of his girlfriends were not terribly busty and he liked Cat's fuller shape. He slid down the gently sloping curve of her right breast coming to rest on the tip of her nipple. Jay had never seen a woman's nipple and areola this closely and he was amazed by the intricate complexity. Far from smooth, the areola was ringed with small bumps, and a few fine, nearly invisible hairs dotted the circumference.

From his perch, Jay surveyed Cat's body. The pale mound beneath her panties was much more pronounced from this angle and he could see it had clearly defined edges, creating a rectangular strip that ended just below the waist band. A slight crease in the center near the crotch seam hinted at the folds of her plump labia. His thoughts strayed and he wondered what it might have been like to make love to this woman.

Jay was abruptly shaken from his thoughts as Cat plucked him from her breast. "Sorry, but I need to get ready for bed," she announced as she placed Jay in his cage on the night stand beside the bed. She had placed a small dish of water in one corner. In another corner, a second empty dish with a small wad of tissue beside it seemed to be a makeshift bathroom. On the opposite side, a washrag was neatly folded into roughly a rectangular shape making a soft sleeping pad. It appeared that his new captor was making an effort to ensure he would be comfortable.

A shadow abruptly covered his cage and Jay turned to see Cat looking down at him. "I hope you will be comfortable. I want you to enjoy your time with me. Sleep well my new pet." Her arm reached over the top of the cage to the lamp that also occupied the nightstand. Jay heard the snap of a switch and it became dark.

Morning came too soon and Cat lay in bed resisting the need to get up. She watched Jay through the plastic wall of his cage as he slept in a curled ball on the washrag bed she had placed there for him. She debated whether to take him with her or leave him in his cage. She decided to take Jay with her and after dressing Cat roused Jay from his sleep, placing him on the counter top next to the stove as she prepared a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast.

She placed a small amount on a saucer for Jay. The oat flakes were more like soft tortillas at his size but he hungrily devoured them as he watched Cat wondering what she was planning for him. He didn't have long to find out.

As Cat finished her breakfast, she gently scooped Jay up. "I've decided to take you with me to work today," she explained. Jay was dangling from Cat's fingers a few feet over her pink knit top staring down at the hint of cleavage visible through the neckline. Without warning Cat released him from her grasp and he tumbled down between her breasts coming to rest in the gusset that separated the cups. Her breasts and the band below created a small pocket that Jay now found himself cradled in. As he was enveloped by the warmth of Cat's body, the familiar scent of her perfume, and the gentle quivering of her breasts with each step, Jay had to admit that being Cat's pet may not be so bad.

As the morning wore on, Jay began to rethink his original assessment. He had dozed off and on in the soft warmth of Cat's bosom but was becoming increasingly bored. A prison, even a mink lined one, was still ultimately a prison. From the snippets of conversation Jay overheard, he was left with the general impression that Cat was considerate and well liked by her coworkers. The revelation helped lessen his concern for his safety; he believed that she wouldn't intentionally hurt him. But at just one inch tall the world presented an entirely new set of dangers.

It was early evening when Cat arrived home. Anxious to hear how Jay had enjoyed his day, she carefully plucked him from her bra and placed him on a saucer along with a small chunk of cheese.

She watched as Jay hungrily attacked the cheese. "I hadn't thought about how I would get something for you to eat while I was at work. You must have been starving."

"I could sure use something to drink," Jay squeaked.

Cat disappeared into the kitchen and returned to the living room with a small thimble of water. "I hope this will do."

Jay scooped handfuls of the water onto his face and into his mouth. Cat's bosom was comfortable enough but he had gotten hot lying against her skin.

He glanced up noticing Cat's amusement. "So you are enjoying watching me slurp water out of a thimble?"

"I was just thinking how cute you looked. That's all. I was wondering how..." a knock on the door interrupted. "Oh bother. I wonder who that could be."

Cat slowly opened the door. "Hi Cat," the lanky brunet took a final long draw on her cigarette and dropped it on the sidewalk crushing it under the toe of her shoe. "Mind if I come in, it will only take a minute."

Before Cat could respond Vanessa had pushed past and was standing in the living room. "I'm going to be out of town for a few days on business and was wondering if you could take care of Sylvie while I'm away."

Cat was about to say something when she noticed Vanessa staring at the coffee table. "Why Cat, what have you got there, a new pet?"

Cat smiled at her neighbor uneasily. "My friend Margaret got him for me. His name is Jay."

Vanessa knelt down to get a closer look at the tiny man. "Hi Jay, I'm Vanessa, Cat's neighbor." She ran the tip of her tongue slowly across her glossy lips and grinned. "You look yummy enough to eat," she said in a hushed tone that only Jay could hear. She smiled at the horrified look on his face and opened her mouth slightly as she ran her tongue teasingly across her lower lip one last time.

A cold chill ran up Jay's spine as he stared up at the woman. She was smiling but the look in her eyes told him that she might be serious rather than playful and he hoped he would never find out which.

Vanessa stood and smiled at Cat. "I'm sure he must be great fun and I can imagine a number of wonderful games to play with him. I must get myself one sometime."

"If you are interested, I can get the information for you," Cat replied.

Vanessa smiled, "Don't bother yourself now but when you get a chance I would like that. I'm always looking for new ways to amuse myself." Vanessa walked to the door, "The dog food is in the laundry room where I always keep it. I'll only be gone two days. Maybe sometime I can return the favor and watch your new pet."

Cat smiled, "It's no trouble Vanessa... really." She watched as Vanessa strolled back across the street to her house, as she slowly closed the door.

"I'm sorry if Vanessa frightened you. She is nice enough but a little strange. I guess that's her artist's temperament."

"What do you mean; artist's temperament?"

"Well nothing really. Vanessa is an artist and an actress. Some of her paintings are really amazing. But she has kind of a strange sense of humor."

Cat lowered her hand to the table and motioned for Jay to climb into her palm. He obliged having little recourse. She carried him into the kitchen and deposited him on the counter. "I'm going to start dinner now. Try not to get into trouble."

Cat poured salsa into a shallow dish that she placed on the counter beside Jay then dumped a mound of tortilla chips onto the counter. "I like to have a little something to snack on while I'm cooking." Cat explained. She picked up a chip from the pile and dunked it into the dish, scooping up a glob of salsa.

Jay broke a saucer sized piece off one of the chips and decided to dunk it into the salsa. He hoisted himself up, onto the edge of the dish with his hips resting on the edge and leaned forward. Just as he was about to scoop up some salsa, Cat sat a cutting board on the counter, bumping the dish in the process. The sudden jolt knocked Jay off balance, and he tumbled down the side and into the dish. He was trying to rub the glop from his face when he felt something brush past him. He was moving.

Jay opened his eyes just in time to see Cat's enormous mouth opening as she popped the chip inside. It happened so fast, Jay scarcely had time to process what was happening. The chip broke up beneath him as he was rolled to one side, her teeth scarcely missing him as the bits of chip were further pulverized. He felt himself being pushed to the back of her mouth and realized she was about to swallow. He let out a scream and pulled himself to one side, rolling down into the space between her tongue and lower gums.

Cat felt the strange movement inside her mouth and spit into her palm what she hadn't already swallowed. She gasped at the sight of Jay curled up in a ball and covered with small bits of corn chip and saliva. "Jay, are you alright?" she cried as she rinsed him under a stream of water from the faucet.

The tiny figure coughed and rolled onto his back looking up at Cat's enormous round face. "I'm ok; just scared. I thought the next sight I would see would be the inside of your stomach."

"Oh my God. I can't believe I almost ate you." Cat gently stroked the tip of her finger over Jay. "My little pet, I'm so sorry." She dried him off with a bit of paper towel and carefully placed him back in his cage. "Maybe the counter is not the best place for you while I'm cooking dinner.

As Cat returned to her cooking, Jay lay in his makeshift bed contemplating what had just happened. For the first time the true danger of his situation had been graphically demonstrated. Despite her gentle nature, Cat had almost killed him and it was more luck than anything that had saved him from being eaten by her. The vulnerability that Jay suddenly felt became overwhelming and he began to cry.

Cat made a small area on the table beside her plate for Jay to eat and she tried to make pleasant conversation with him but could tell that he was still upset over what had happened earlier. Cat fought her first instinct to do something to make him feel better knowing that there was really nothing she could say or do that would help the situation. After dinner she put Jay back in his cage, deciding that it might be best to leave him alone.

Cat woke early the next morning still feeling upset over having almost eaten Jay. What disturbed her most was that if he hadn't begun struggling she would have swallowed him and not even realized it. She may never have known what had happened to him.

A longer than normal shower helped her to relax and she emerged feeling better. Clearly she would have to be much more careful around him. She pulled a bra and panties out of her underwear drawer and put them on, slipping on her bathrobe over that.

She prepared her usual breakfast of oatmeal and coffee then retrieved Jay from his cage. She sat out a small portion for him to eat. He seemed a bit distant but smiled when he talked and was clearly in a better mood than the previous night.

"Jay yesterday made me realize that I must be more vigilant while you are out of your cage to make sure nothing happens to you. I promise I will take care of you and protect you." She cleared the breakfast dishes from the table then placed her hand beside him. He reluctantly climbed onto her palm which gently cupped around him as she carried him to the bedroom.

Cat lay down; her head propped up slightly on a stack of pillows, and placed Jay on her abdomen. He rolled up onto his hands and knees staring at the lace clad breasts rising before him. Jay thought over his options realizing that the safest course of action would be to crawl toward her breasts. He reached the edge of the bra stopping momentarily to take in the view. He still could not get used to seeing the world from his small perspective. Her round breasts supported by the bra cups were fairly substantial hills.

The bra's fabric was an intricately woven white mesh that made excellent hand and foot holds, almost like climbing a chain link fence. And as he climbed up the rounded mound he noticed the darker ring of flesh that was her nipple, through the partially transparent fabric. The top edge of each cup was trimmed in a strip of eyelet lace curving across her full breasts which bulged slightly from their confines. Jay had thought briefly about sliding into the cup before realizing that it would be uncomfortably tight.

"I have to get dressed now Jay," Cat's voice boomed. "Time for you to get in." Her finger tapped the triangular gusset between the cups.

Jay tried to walk down the upper part of the cup and as he reached its edge, tripped on the lace edging; tumbling and rolling down the slope of her breast into the valley between them. The valley narrowed, each breast almost touching at their apex. Directly in front of him, the lace gusset formed between the cups on either side and the band underneath beckoned to him. It was raised above her chest creating the pocket that would be his home for the day. The fabric scraped roughly along his back as he crawled inside.

Jay was unhappy at the prospect of spending another day caught inside Cat's bra but obviously had little choice. He settled in and watched from his perch as Cat carefully applied eye liner and brushed her shoulder length red hair. The blouse she picked out was less opaque than the sweater she had worn the day before and he could catch glimpses of the outside world through the gaps between the buttons. But eventually he became bored and once again spent the day drifting in and out of sleep.

That evening Cat left Jay in her bra until she had dinner prepared to avoid a repeat of the previous night's incident. She had found a small tea set from her childhood doll house that seemed to be the perfect size for him. She placed a small piece of chicken, a bit of broccoli, and 3 kernels of wild rice on his plate thinking it must seem strange to have to gnaw on a grain of rice.

She reached into her cleavage and withdrew Jay sitting him on the table in front of the tiny doll dishes. The site of the tiny dishes caused a cascade of emotions to well up inside him and he began to laugh at the ridiculous situation of eating off of doll house dishes. As the permanence of his tiny size occurred to him, his laughter turned to sobs.

Cat did her best to console him but knew that nothing she could do would make up for the loss of the life he had known. "So... Jay, I know what you are going through is difficult, but I want you to be happy." Cat said in a voice she hoped would seem empathetic.

"It's not you," Jay squeaked. "But from now on this is my world. Doll house furniture, my home in a hamster cage, days spent seeing the world through your blouse. I nearly died yesterday through a stupid mistake. You were about to swallow me! A week ago I was just a regular guy, now I'm... I'm your pet."

"Look Jay," Cat sighed, "I wish this hadn't happened to you. I would rather know you as full-size Jay, not my pet Jay. I hope over time I can offer you a good life and you can come to feel that you are more than just a pet to me."

"Thanks Cat." Jay gestured toward the doll house place setting, "I do appreciate what you have done here to make me feel more normal."

They finished dinner largely in silence. It was difficult to hear Jay unless he shouted, or she held him closer to her ear. Afterward, Cat placed him in his cage on the table and turned on the TV for him to watch while she read.

Jay awoke early the next morning watching Cat as she slept. She wasn't a woman he would normally be attracted to, preferring women that were taller and more slender. But he found himself being increasingly attracted to her. Under different circumstances he probably would have gone out with her.

The gentle buzz of the alarm woke Cat and as she opened her eyes, she noticed Jay looking at her, an odd expression on his face. She rolled, out of bed and slowly walked to the bathroom.

The sound of Cat gaily singing in the shower made Jay smile. She had soft pleasing voice. Abruptly the shower stopped as Cat continued to hum rather than sing. She emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing except a towel around her hair. Her unrestrained breasts quivered and danced as she walked. The patch of pubic hair that up till now had been seen only through the veil of her panties, was thick and amber red.

She placed a tiny tray with a bit of milk and some cereal in his cage. "Good morning Jay," she smiled. He watched as she pulled a bra and panties out of the middle dresser drawer. The panties were pale blue, cut high on the sides with a wide band across the top. The front and back were a sheer, near transparent material. The bra appeared to match with the cups made from the same sheer material. Jay thought she looked amazingly sexy.

"Are you done eating your breakfast," Cat inquired? Jay nodded.

"Good." Cat reached her palm out, a gesture that Jay new meant to crawl onto it. She carried him to the bed and lay down with her back propped up on a double layer of pillows. She let him roll out onto her belly and as he stood, she slipped her fingers into the waist band of her panties and tugged it open.

"I know you've wanted to explore down there too," Cat said.

Jay was surprised but happy. She was right, he had wanted to, even more so after this morning. He crawled along her belly, reaching the spot directly underneath the waist band. The thick mat of red hair directly ahead looked almost impenetrable. He crawled forward and into the tangle of hair.

Above him he could see the ceiling through the thin veil of fabric which abruptly enveloped him as Cat let the waist band snap back against her. He struggled in a momentary panic.

"Shhhh." Cat softly uttered. "It's all right. The material is nice and stretchy. Nothing is going to happen to you. Just enjoy yourself while I get ready for work."

As soon as Cat stood, Jay, who had been crawling toward her feet, was now upside down with his face planted against her. Cat had been right; the fabric had enough stretch and after some prolonged wriggling he was able to get upright. But the wriggling had caused him to slide further down into the crotch, his chest now resting on the seam.

From his vantage point he could look forward but also down which gave an interesting perspective down her legs. He watched as Cat stepped into a tan colored skirt then slipped on a pair of sandals and for the first time it occurred to him that she was taking him to work in her panties.

It was fairly pleasant while she was standing but once she sat down the misery index increased exponentially. It was dark or nearly so and oppressively hot. That was the last thing he remembered until a cool blast of air returned him to consciousness.

"Are you ok sweetie," Cat asked in a low whisper? "I'm so sorry. I realized that I hadn't felt you moving, for awhile and found you passed out."

"Yah I'm ok, just a little groggy," Jay replied.

Cat sighed. "I thought it would be fun for you, I hope you will forgive me."

"It's alright," he replied. But please let me spend the rest of the day in your bra."

"Sure," Cat smiled. She plucked Jay from the counter and carefully dropped him into her cleavage. The sensation of him sliding between her breasts and the thought of him resting in her bra aroused her slightly.

"I forgot to tell you that I invited Margaret over for dinner and asked her to bring Dave. I thought you might enjoy having someone besides me to hang out with."

The news excited Jay. He wondered what Dave's experience with Margaret had been like but also wanted to see if Dave had any information that might help him return to normal size.


The rest of the day seemed to drag on while Jay thought excitedly about seeing Dave again and what he might find out. Just having someone to commiserate with would be welcome.

That evening it was with much anticipation that Jay waited, pacing in his cage. He spun around at the sound of the doorbell as Cat ushered Margret inside. The two women hugged and Cat brought Margret over to his cage. As the attractive blonde knelt down, she extracted Dave from her cleavage then carefully deposited him in Jay's cage.

"I'm sure you two have a lot to catch up on while I chat with Cat," Margret smiled as she stood and disappeared through the kitchen door.

Jay stared at Dave in shock. His skin was a light pink, almost looking like he had a sunburn and his eyes were bloodshot and hollow. "You look horrible Dave. What's happened to you?"

Dave sat down staring blankly at the floor. "It's been horrible. I can't really describe it. What it's like." He looked up at Jay, "She's into vore." The puzzled look on Jay's face told Dave he needed to explain.

"Vore is like this fetish around swallowing. She gets off on it."

"I still don't understand," Jay questioned.

Dave began to cry, his body shaking uncontrollably. "It's me. She swallows me! Almost every night!"

Jay tried to comprehend what he had just heard. "You mean that she actually... literally puts you in her mouth and swallows you?"

Dave slowly nodded his head and began his story.

The first time was the most terrifying because I didn't know what was happening. She tied a thread, around my ankles then dangled me from it as she raised it above her head. She opened her mouth and lowered me in. She held me in her mouth for what seemed like forever and I thought maybe that was it.

Then she swallowed. It happened so fast. Her tongue flicked back and... Oh God! I can still remember that horrible feeling as her throat closed around me. I tried to wedge my arms out but it was no use. The flesh squeezed me, pushing me down. Her stomach was as dark as the darkest cave.

At first all I could hear was her heartbeat and strange gurgling sounds. But then I began to hear her muffled moans. I was tossed around inside her as she moved and I began to struggle but it was no use. I think the struggling just turned her on more. I guess some of her stomach acid must've got in my eyes because they began to burn. I was terrified dude. You just can't imagine what it's like being in that dark horrible place. I don't know how long I was inside her but eventually she pulled me back out with the string.

Jay sat in stunned silence as Dave continued.

That was the most terrifying, but the worst was what happened the next evening. I knew something was up because she was dressed real nice in a tight black dress. It was low cut and she wore a gold necklace that kind of draped across her chest.

She poured herself a glass of white wine then sat me on the table so that I could watch while she ate her dinner. The setting was almost romantic, with a white table cloth, flowers and two candles. It was obvious she had gone to a lot of trouble. Whatever she had prepared smelled wonderful. I hadn't eaten all day and was starving but she didn't offer me anything. She didn't say a word to me and I watched as she ate.

After she had finished eating she pulled a thread from behind the centerpiece on the table. I tried to run but she knocked me down and tied my ankles. As she held me just above her mouth she said 'If you're hungry, help yourself to whatever you find. I'm sure I won't miss it.' Then she lowered me inside and swallowed me with her last gulp of wine."

"Her stomach was full and I sank into its thick soupy contents. I was disoriented and couldn't tell what direction to go. Everything was churning around me. I was out of breath and in a blind panic knowing that I was about to drown, when I somehow popped to the surface. You've puked before. Right?

Just imagine being submerged in what is becoming puke. It is in the air, in your eyes. I was submerged again and again I managed to surface. There was a large chunk of something that brushed past me and I grabbed ahold. I had been inside her for what seemed an eternity when I felt a splash of cold wine hit me. I was being digested alive and the bitch had poured herself another glass of wine! I think she must've finished the glass because I remember being splashed several more times before I finally felt the string grow taught as she pulled me out.

"My God," Jay exclaimed! "I can't imagine someone being so cruel."

"Like I said, she has swallowed me almost every night. But at least now I kind of know what to expect. That helps some. But it is still pretty scary. I mean like what if the string was to break. Or maybe she might decide to leave me in there too long. I don't want to drown in a pool of puke. I really worry that someday she may just swallow me without the string."

"I have such a hard time imagining someone as attractive as Margaret being so totally evil," Jay said.

Dave laughed. "My experience has been that the real attractive ones are the meanest because their looks let them get away with it."

"So how's it been with your giantess?" Dave asked.

"Jay let out a long sigh. "She has actually been very good to me. A few days ago I fell into a bowl of salsa and was nearly eaten by her. I think that made me really appreciate how vulnerable I am at this size. Honestly though, it is pretty boring being stuck inside her bra all day. I miss my family and the life I used to have. But I also know it's not her fault. But seriously, after hearing your story, I feel stupid complaining about being bored."

Dave reached out and gave Jay a pat on the shoulder. "Just be grateful that she is kind. I would give anything to just be bored."

A shadow came over the cage and Jay saw Margaret leaning over. "Well it's time for Dave to go," she said as she opened the cage and slipped her hand in. Dave crawled obediently onto her palm and Jay watched as she slipped Dave back into her bra.

After saying her goodbyes to Margret, Cat returned to Jay's cage, sliding her hand inside palm up. Jay obediently climbed into her hand and was lifted to her face.

"Did you have a nice visit with Dave?"

Jay sat, shoulders slumped, staring down. "What's the matter my little pet," Cat asked?

'My little pet' seemed to echo through his head. 'MY LITTLE PET!' indeed! "I don't want to be your fucking little pet!" Jay screamed.

The intensity of Jay's response startled Cat. She carried him to the kitchen table and sat him down so that he could talk. Clearly agitated, Jay began to pace, then turning to face her said "do you have any idea what your friend Margret has been up to with Dave?"

Before Cat could respond he continued. "Every night she ties a string around his ankles and swallows him. She EATS him. Then after a while she pulls him back out so that she can do it all over again the next night."

Cat sat in stunned silence. "I guess I should consider myself lucky that you don't seem to be into anything terribly kinky. But the reality is that I am totally at your mercy. You can do whatever you like with me and there's nothing I can do."

"I... I'm sorry," Cat began. "Really, I wish I could restore you to your former life. But I would never do anything to hurt you. I hope you know that."

Jay sighed. "It's not you Cat. You've been good to me and I know that you truly would like to help. It's just so horrible to feel this completely helpless."

Cat poured some red wine into the thimble. "Here... drink this; it might make you feel better." Jay drank some of the wine and smiled up at Cat. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not upset at you, just the circumstances."

Without saying anything more, Cat placed her open palm beside Jay and he crawled in. She put him in his cage and got ready for bed. "Good night Jay." She softly spoke as she turned out the light.

The next morning Cat decided that it might be better to leave Jay at home in his cage. Before leaving for work she placed it on the coffee table and turned on the TV so that he might have something to watch. "I'll see you this evening." She cheerfully exclaimed as she pulled the front door closed.

It was early afternoon, not much past lunch judging from the news broadcast that had just finished, when Jay heard the creak of the back door as it opened. It seemed early for Cat to be home and she usually came in the front door. A silhouette appeared in the door too tall to be Cat. As it moved out of the shadows, he realized it was Vanessa.

"Ah... Alone at last," Vanessa smiled evilly. Jay cowered in the corner of his cage as Vanessa's enormous hand reached in for him. He dodged out of the corner at the last instant, eluding her grasp. She reached in a second time, knocking him down with a quick flick of her index finger, and carefully picked him up.

"Let's get a good look at you." Vanessa held Jay, turning him in her grasp as she examined him. "I can't wait to get you home to play with." Vanessa slipped her free hand into her leggings, tugging open the waist band of her panties. "I think we are going to have a great time together," Vanessa laughed as she dropped Jay into her panties letting the waist snap shut. She felt him sliding down against her labia and let out a soft moan.

Vanessa slipped out the back door, locking it before placing the spare key under the garden gnome in the flower bed. She didn't go immediately home. She had a few errands to do and thought it would be fun to have Jay with her. She stopped for a late lunch then stopped by Art Creations to look for some needed supplies. But it was difficult to concentrate. Her mind wandered to thoughts of tiny Jay trapped in her panties and her plans for him. He had squirmed for awhile when she first dropped him in and the sensation of him against her clit while pleasurable had also been a bit distracting. But after several minutes, he had calmed down and now Vanessa felt him move only occasionally.

That afternoon, Vanessa had scarcely gotten home when the doorbell rang. It was Cat, and as Vanessa opened the door, Cat frantically cried "Jay is gone. I left him home today in his cage and now it's empty."

"He can't be gone," Vanessa said in as soothing a voice as she could manage. "After all he depends on you for his food, shelter, and safety."

"You're right." Cat sniffed back a tear and wiped her cheek. "But last night he was really upset over being so small and helpless. I decided to leave him home today."

Vanessa felt Jay squirming underneath her at the sound of Cat's voice and squeezed her legs together to quiet him. "Well," Vanessa said coolly, "He couldn't have gone far. Maybe he got bored and tried to go exploring."

"You're probably right," Cat thinly smiled. "He's probably off exploring something interesting. I'll try looking a little more carefully."

Cat gave Vanessa a hug. The irony that Jay was trapped powerless in her panties, literally inches away from Cat further excited Vanessa. "Just watch that you don't accidentally step on him," a sly smile curled her lips as she watched Cat walk back to her house.

Back in her bedroom, Vanessa removed her leggings and pulled the terrified Jay from her panties and dropped him into her lingerie drawer. "Now don't go anywhere," she teased.

The air smelled of a strange perfume that seemed a part of the garments that surrounded him. He had desperately hoped that somehow Cat would sense that he was in terrible trouble. He thought of what had happened to Dave and realized his hand was trembling uncontrollably as panic and terror tightly gripped him.

A short time later Vanessa returned. She had removed her t-shirt and had a glass of wine in her hand. She scooped Jay up and carried him to her bed, dropping him on the comforter, between her legs. The bed violently shook as she adjusted herself into a sitting position against the bed's headboard.

Her legs stretched out on either side of him like tall flesh colored ridges with him in the valley in between. She teasingly stroked her finger along the crotch of her black thong.

"Now, come here my tiny captive. Come to my pussy" she softly cooed. Jay took a couple of tentative steps and stopped. "Come here," she commanded!

Jay realized he had little choice and began slowly walking toward her crotch. "That's it. All the way. Come on. I know you want to get a closer look." Vanessa's voice had returned to the gentle reassuring tone she had before.

He stopped just in front of her. She reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side. "That's it my little plaything. Now hold still. Be very, very good. And I promise I won't hurt you. I want you," she giggled, "to take a good look at my wet pussy."

Jay moved closer and was now standing next to the giant glistening wet folds of her labia. She was shaved clean except for a tuft of black hair at the top which seemed to add an explanation point. Vanessa slid her left foot towards her, bending her knee and rotating it outward to further open her pelvis. She stroked her finger along the lips as if to beckon him closer.

"Well I'm glad you like what you see," Vanessa cooed in a low seductive voice.

Jay felt the flush of embarrassment as he realized his arousal and tried to cover himself.
Vanessa laughed. "No need for you to be self-conscious, it's just nature."

Jay moved a few steps closer drawn by his arousal and curiosity but also terrified at what this woman might do. He had never seen a woman's genitals this closely. Cat had been covered with a thick mat of hair and being pressed against her, prevented him from really being able to see. But it was more than just the closeness, it was the size and the detail of what he saw. The inner lips protruded slightly in a narrow pink band framed by the large plump folds of her outer lips in a crescent on either side. Near the bottom, the inner lips opened slightly hinting at the mouth of her vagina.

Jay moved closer, fascinated and as he did, Vanessa slid the fingers of her left hand on either side of her labia, spreading the lips open and exposing the moist, pink flesh that was the entrance to her vagina. It was a glistening pink cave and as he looked closer he could see the interior was rippled and rough. Not smooth as he had thought.

Jay saw her hand moving out of the corner of his eye dodging her grasp, but the victory was momentary as her fingers found him and he was tightly pinched between her thumb and index finger. Without a word she brought him to her mouth and pushed him inside. He was rolled around, being covered in her spit, and Jay expected any moment for her to swallow him. He could hear low moans carried up her throat.

The mouth abruptly opened, and Vanessa rolled out her tongue with him near the tip. She pulled him free and placed him on her nipple, pushing him into the spongy flesh; using him to tease it. Her free hand was between her legs gently rubbing her clit. She lifted him up and pushed him into her mouth again. The moans were now louder, and Jay was certain he was about to be eaten when again, she opened her mouth and pulled him out.

"My pussy is ready for you," she breathlessly cooed. She dropped Jay onto her pussy and he slowly slid down her wet lips then fell the short distance to the bed. He was staring up at the glistening opening to her vagina.

"Do you want to be in there? It's warm, and moist."

Jay began to slowly back away at the realization that Vanessa might actually consider putting him inside her. But his retreat was cut short by her hand which she placed in his path.

"Puny little man. You can't stop me. There's no need to struggle, just come closer. I'm going to devour you with my pussy."

Vanessa forced Jay forward until he was pressed against the opening of her vagina. "First your head. Then your chest. Then your legs are going to be deep inside my pussy. I'm going to devour your entire helpless little body. Deep, deep, deep inside. Completely swallowed. Now get in!"

Jay stared up at Vanessa in disbelief. She was leaning forward slightly, her full round breasts protruding upward, and slightly to either side framed her face as she stared down at him.

"You heard me. I want you inside me," her voice boomed.

The mouth of Vanessa's vagina that had so interested him a moment earlier now seemed horribly dangerous. Jay gingerly placing his hands on either side pressing it further open. The flesh felt hot and the outline of delicate blood vessels covered the bright pink flesh which quivered and pulsed in a way that seemed more like a devouring horror movie alien. Yet the distinctive musky odor of her surrounded him triggering memories of lovemaking and although he was terrified, a primal part of him wanted to crawl inside. The slippery flesh made it difficult to grip, forcing Jay to shove his arms in over his head pressing them out and down, to pull himself forward. As the flesh closed in around him Jay panicked and scrambled backward pulling himself out.

Vanessa scowled. "Get inside me! Now!"

"I can't. I can't do it," Jay screamed in reply.

Vanessa reached for Jay gripping his left arm and yanking him into the air with enough force that he feared she would tear it off. He dangled before her angry brown eyes. "I can and will do far worse things to you if you don't obey me. Do you understand?"

Jay nodded feebly.

Vanessa placed him before her and again spread herself open. "Now, I want you all the way inside me," she commanded.

Jay once again slipped his arms inside Vanessa's vagina and began to pull himself inside, the wet flesh giving way as he pressed against it. As Jay slowly worked himself inside, he alternately pressed and rubbed against her G-spot. The sensations felt ecstatic to Vanessa who was now in a high state of arousal. She watched the squirming man's feet as she lightly tapped and rubbed her clitoris. Jay's ankles were now all that protruded from her lips. They were kicking and turning in an odd way and Vanessa watched as they disappeared between the pink folds. He was now completely inside and the thought of that excited Vanessa even further.

"You feel really good in there," she breathlessly cooed. "Keep struggling, it feels like a vibrator. You're my tiny human vibrator."

She was on the edge of an orgasm and enjoying the intense sensations that accompanied that state of arousal. It was as if all her senses had become magnified. The slightest touch or faintest smell sent shivers across her body.

Although the flesh was confining, Jay was amazed that he could still breathe. He was covered in her sticky secretions which were now steadily flowing over him occasionally causing him to choke as he struggled forward.

Abruptly, he hit a firm wall of flesh. He felt around in the darkness and realized that he must have reached the back of her vagina. A smooth wall with a narrow opening in front and slightly above his head, blocked him, and Jay surmised it to be her cervix, the gateway to her womb. He imagined Vanessa's slender hips and wondered what it would be like to be snugly cradled inside her. The thought was oddly comforting.

Jay guessed that Vanessa must be in a high state of arousal. It was then that he thought of the muscular walls surrounding him and wondered what would happen when she reached orgasm. Images of those powerful walls contracting around him like a giant vise filled his mind as he panicked.

Vanessa could feel the odd sensation of Jay pressing against her cervix and knew she could not wait much longer. Then she became aware of something else, he was trying to back out! Furious she tightened the muscles of her pelvis, causing the muscular walls of her vagina to contract, as she firmly closed her thighs.

Inside her vagina, Jay felt the flesh surrounding him contract but instead of realizing that she was warning him to stop he thought it was the beginnings of her orgasm. In a blind panic, he struggled furiously in a futile attempt to escape.

The sensation of Jay struggling deep within her pushed Vanessa over the edge and her body exploded in an intense orgasm. As the orgasm subsided, Vanessa began again to rub her clitoris and a moment later she reached a second orgasm that rivaled the first in its intensity.

The powerful vaginal contractions gripped Jay crushing the air from his lungs greedily pushing him deeper within her. Jay gasped between contractions sucking in the flood of her secretions. He was drowning and his panicked state only served to worsen the situation.

As the final orgasmic waves faded, Vanessa laid back against the bed in blissful exhaustion gently stroking her nipples and caressing her skin. It had been exhilarating and now she felt totally relaxed and deeply satisfied. She absently traced the folds of her labia with her middle finger the sensations continuing to cause her body to tingle. She sank down into the bed and a moment later was asleep.

Vanessa opened her eyes still in a slight daze from her sleep. As she rocked up onto her elbows, she realized that Jay was still somewhere inside her. She gently probed her vagina, and finding his foot, slowly pulled him out.

His body was limp and it was obvious he was dead. It didn't surprise her. Men are always limp afterward. It was just nature. She laid him between her breasts, closing her eyes in deep relaxation. She had hoped Jay would survive the ordeal so that she could continue to play with him. Vanessa let out a long sigh as she plucked him from her chest saying "Now what am I going to do with you?"

She heard scratching and whining at the bedroom door and slowly stood, still slightly wobbly from the experience. As she turned the door knob, her Sheltie, Sylvie pushed through the opening. The dog looked at her with anticipation and without really thinking Vanessa held Jay's limp body out dangling it between her fingers. The dog sat; open mouthed taking in the odd tasting treat, swallowing it whole.

The dog rubbed against her bare leg in appreciation as Vanessa petted Sylvie's head "You're such a good girl."

© Copyright 2019 Adeline (missadeline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196292-My-Little-Pet