*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2197150-Far-from-home
by Xiea
Rated: E · Prose · Opinion · #2197150
Because Tom Holland is very cute and this IS NOT a review of the movie.
Frankly, I was thinking about Spider-Man when I titled this. Even I don't know what this is going to be about. I just wanted to write something, so here I am, writing. Every time I plan what I'm going to write, I'm never able to execute what I was planning upon initially, and then I end up writing some crap, and I wish I was able to help it.

God, I really want to be far from home now. I have heard so many songs on the 'home' and how lonely people get when they stay away for too long and/or feel to broken and just want to go back to someplace where people won't judge you and accept you for whatever you are. But maybe since I've never been away from home for too long, I want to know what it's going to be like to stay far far away, where nobody judges you because they don't know you enough. And even if they do, then what's the problem? Even you probably judge them, right?

You can be a completely different person and live the life you've always wanted to know, because no one really knows who you were before that. That's probably what I dream of. That's my idea of life... You haven't lived it to the fullest if you have just been yourself throughout, up until your last breathe. (And this is the only place you're going to find this quotation, because I'm it's source, and even I don't trust my sources, especially when they start with an 'm', and with an 'e' and have only 2 letters in them.)

It might strike to some of you as stupidity, but just give it some thought. Living a life whose very foundation is pretense... Being a different person in every different place you go to simply because no one knows you... And the best part: judging people from your real self's point of view. How on earth does the very idea of this not excite you?!

And if you are judging me because I said that judging people is the best part, then sure, go right ahead, but check this out: you're judging me, Mr. Hypocrite.

God, I guess I'll stop right here, because I don't want to bore you with what my idea of life is. Just some food for thought, I guess, and if you disagree, then you wasted a few precious seconds of your boring life and I sincerely apologize.
© Copyright 2019 Xiea (maia987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2197150-Far-from-home