*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2197790-Sixth-Sense-Sailor-of-the-Soul
Rated: E · Article · Philosophy · #2197790
Abdullah Al Moinee
Sixth Sense: Sailor of the Soul
Abdullah Al Moinee


Intuitive voyage of the soul designs the pivotal pathway for the life to extract the essence of existence. Sixth sense is the valiant sailor of the voyage to sail the soul towards the shore of serenity. The universe equals unity and reflects an image superposing soul, mind, heart, brain, and body by means of spiritual synergy. The spirituality is fueled by the sixth sense to originate a revelation in reality along with the existing sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch that awakens the third eye with a view to excavating the land of life and extracting integrity, humanity, simplicity, vivacity, ecstasy, and eternity.

Thoughts are the design engineer of divine destiny. The driving force of thoughts works to structure each of the state one exits in. The structure can stand upright against all kind of quivers only if the foundation is positively perceived by tenacious thoughts. The sixth sense generates the positive perception in the penetrating platform. The shape of life is limned by the direction and depth of thoughts. The potential of performance to do, think, and be positive propels believing in the chronicles of courageous confidence.

Belief of mind functions as a calibrated catalyst which can control the aid that one can get from the universe and nature. The positive thoughts will go with the same amplitude of nature at a favorable rhythm and so the output will be magical that creates a radical resonance. The radiant answers to all universal questions given by the sixth sense can construct a structure that enables anyone to be the exultant only on the basis of firm and fervent belief. The belief is the magic wand of life and soul that triggers the propagation of neural signal of thoughts as the command of the universe. Sixth sense aids anyone to think through the way in where the belief is to be set by the same amplitude of positively designed gravitational waves of this universe. Belief, thus gives birth to the resolutions driven by the will force of integrity.

Integrity generates the respiration energy for the soul to inhale the elegance of innocence and exhale enthusiasm, ecstasy, and encouragement in the environment to escalate the earth. The sixth sense escalates the integrity induced in soul so that one can define the life nurtured by the truest feelings of the heart to be healed by honesty, hope, and happiness. The harmonized positive vibes on the basis of determined belief waved by the integrity always keep the sixth sense proactive to create an illumination. This simultaneous illumination of integrity and belief along with perceptive patience always pave the path to reach the realm of truth and tranquility.

The shore of serenity belongs to the island of truth and tranquility. The island is fortified from any kind of tidal torment of psychology by the happiness of pacified mind and brain. The premises of this island is the temple of peace spreading the aphorism of truth in the environment saturated by the sixth sense. The sense makes the sight of affinity between one another amply sensible with a view to echoing that humans are for humanity. The island is designed and webbed by the altruism and aesthetic affinity of human beings. The altruistic affinity heals the heart to love the soul passionately articulating the impetus of a realization driven by a prayer of sacrifice. The orison touches the heart through the path of cochlea. The art of realization is designed in the sense of soul where the transverse wave of simplicity creates the constructive interference by dint of universal infinity.

Simplicity is the sparkling aurora in the horizon of life and soul. It is the keynote of all true elegance of life. The soul nurtures the simplicity to shine the life to step onward leaving no stone unturned without a single bit of complication. The consideration of simplicity in every aspect gives the life an acceleration to roll like a stone that gathers no moss. Sixth sense perceives the cognizance to conceive the consideration. Contemplation of simplicity ignites the dreams with deep and debonair dedication. The dedication and determination with love gives birth to perseverance nurtured by patience. Patience is always illuminated by the perpetual presence of positivity sustained by the sixth sense.

Reverberation of sixth sense always keeps soul reminisced that the universal and transparent truth of life is death. Death is a constant point towards which everyone is stepping onward by every moment that makes the distance between birth and death zero to be superposed together. The realization is being resonated by the sixth sense that the point of superposition should be the central star to illuminate both of the existences before and after death. The resonance propagates with a frequency that enables the conscientious consciousness with a view to sustaining and nurturing the virtuous vibes to lead the life and soul in both of the existences.

Sixth sense functions as an intuitive identity to mold the mind thinking about the sparkling shore of our life. It perceives the penetrating psalm and resonating recitation of soul to navigate the life towards the momentous miracle as the boon originated from the blessings of the universe. The savior of soul aids life to structure a shield against lie, libel, rancor, haughtiness, rapacity, larceny, corruption, and war. Reflection on the transparency of pure ocean of life engenders creating a constitution for leading a life of thriving psychology and philosophy. The simultaneous stimulation of the psychology and philosophy secretes the simplicity of appreciation and acknowledgement of existence. The secretion directs the stream of life with a moral resolution bolstered by the sixth sense to be a universal soul to serve the world. The resolution of the universal soul unifies the mind, brain, body, and soul en masse in a point to glean the gravity attracting the laws for living a life of significant eternity. Eternity is rectified by the synergistic sixth sense in a resonating manner towards the serene shore of soul and luminous land of life.



Source:
http://abdullahalmoinee.blogspot.com/2018/07/sixth-sense-sailor-of-soul-by-abdul...
© Copyright 2019 aalmoinee (aalmoinee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2197790-Sixth-Sense-Sailor-of-the-Soul