*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198186-angels-and-demons3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2198186
about a girl with true story events
So I was prostitute, so what. A damn good one at that. I was very clean and proffesional. I just learned to be, to always use protection and no kissing on the mouth. I was real weird always on guard thinkinh everyone was an undercover cop. But I just really enjoyed the money. Just saying I was pretty caught up in the whole staying at nice big beautiful hotels. I remember my friend saying to me "So you gunna fuck for free or what?" We had fine cocaine the real good stuff. We were living the dream, taking beautiful sexy videos and pictures of ourselves. It became very addicting & fun.

Now falling in love was what truly killed my career. Yes I'd like to think of prostituting as a career because afterall, it was. You had to be protective and safe and to make your clients feel really good took skills. I loved making a total stranger feel like he was in a fantasy world with a beautiful young girl. I was good at what I did I'd say. Falling in love with one of my suppose to be clients. Well it was more like he asked me if he could kidnap me, and I was all about it. And falling in lovel with a smooth criminal he was. A perfevt beautiful stallion.Yes he was, and he knew how to make love to me so smoothly and good. The way he made me feel no other could. I still remembarance them nights and even days. We stayed up making love high on methanphanime.
© Copyright 2019 Angie Jones (angelina1993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198186-angels-and-demons3