*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198216-Parallel-Illusions--1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2198216
Lucid Dreaming
A forbidden attraction, the enticement that has been sparked must remain in the dark, not to be seen.
Something that must stay an in between...
Can't quite explain the how or why nor the inconvenience of the illusion we call "time"
deprived of love & affection craving some attention perhaps from suppressing expression.
Feeling like you entered a whole new dimension.
Visiting a place of wild thoughts & unexplainable dreams.
The conversations, chemistry, energy, hot damn I was intrigued.
I'm holding my head like what the fuck! A brand new experience something that I tried to duck, the first words out my mouth was"I can conversate as long as it's business-related". Chopping it up made it more complicated.
Exploring the avenues and all its curves got me pulling the E-break I start to drift & swerve, I extend my hands out, our fingers locked, you pull me closer to your chest oh sweet God, I feel your breath, I lean in, no longer able to fight the temptation at least that's how it seems.
As we move in closer our lips pressed, I wish I can tell you more but when I opened my eyes from that kiss my eyes were pierced by the brightest of the lights that beamed, wow it was just a dream!



© Copyright 2019 Madam MoonRei (madammoonrei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198216-Parallel-Illusions--1