*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198362-Waves-of-Friendship
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #2198362
I was on a friendship mood when I wrote this.
For every single person out there, waves of friendship have certain meanings. Precious moments show that you care, when they're shared together. Trusting them with your secrets, you can confide in one another, depending on them to help carry you through the rough spots, or patches of your life. When other people make things difficult, by pointing fingers at your friend, a wave of friendship senses that you'll have each others' back, meaning that you'll stand up for them, which makes you a true warrior; you no longer have to feel blue.

Soothing the tensions that create anxiety inside of yourself, waves of friendship have quality. Indicating that you have adjusted well, a calming affect leaves you with a peaceful attitude, when the storms of life come.

There's no need to worry; waves of friendship can cross the line when you least expect it, but the battle is won, when you can sit down and talk about what went wrong.

You have hit the mark after the storm settles down, when you can carry a smile, instead of a frown.

Giving you the sensation of victory, waves of friendship gives you the confidence of a conquerer, when you can climb that mountain over your negative thoughts.

After skipping a rock across the top of the water, and watching the ripples flow back at you, is the most satisfying way of supporting your friend . When you can rest, waves of friendship is blessed; it sends you a message that this wave of friendship will not end.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Saturday, August 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198362-Waves-of-Friendship