*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198489-Who-Says-a-Fish-Cant-Sell
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Business · #2198489
forward to my first book

FORWARD


Let's get one thing straight. Most people in our world aren't capable of being productive salesmen. When they hear "No", it sticks in their heads, right between their eyes. They take "No" personally! A real salesman let's "No" go in one ear and out the other, then concentrates on convincing the prospect that he/she has the best solution for their needs.


I worked with Jim Cornbleet, the author of this book, for many years. He heard a lot of "No's", but most often he found a way to show his prospect the true value of his solution. If your career is dependent on your ability to sell, you have got to read this book! You will learn a lot and you will laugh a lot. I promise!


Jimmy will tell you the real world life of a salesperson. He will offer tips and lessons learned that will enable you to be more productive. He will reveal many behind-the scenes struggles of real salespeople. As I've already said, get ready to learn and laugh!


© Copyright 2019 Jimmy C (jimcornbleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198489-Who-Says-a-Fish-Cant-Sell