*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198960-OPTIMISTIC-ATTITUDE
Rated: E · Essay · Religious · #2198960
Optimism is the attribute of the true believers.
Optimistic attitude is very essential in this rushing life full of chaos.In the world of hustle, hope and belief for betterment is very essential for survival.Twenty first century is full of competition and advancement ,but these factors should not let you lose your hope because faith in betterment is very important.There is always room for improvement and failures should not stop you from dreaming big ...because failure is the only thing which helps you learn accurately and precisely.Optimism is very important for your mental and physical health.In shadows of despair and sorrow ,you should have faith and belief on GOD.Optimism is one of the weapon which protects you from the evils of depression ,anxiety and sorrows.In darkness of despair ,only those people will survive who are optimistic. Sometimes life is cruel every single hour seems to be the mountain which can neither be destroyed nor crossed but you should also understand that God never burdenized His people beyond their patience.Those who endure the pain with optimism and belief on ALLAH they are the one who are successful.
Perseverance and optimism are the two swords with which every battle of life can be won.
© Copyright 2019 kalsoom naz (kalsoomnaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198960-OPTIMISTIC-ATTITUDE