*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199314-End-of-Chapter-4-Beginning-of-Chapter-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · LGBTQ+ · #2199314
Theodora has a bit of a breakdown, but things turn around eventually.
         Theodora pulled the thick dildo from Adrienne's sopping sex, letting her crumple to the floor from exhaustion. She looked down to see that it was coated with a heavy layer of cum and smiled as she looked down at Adrienne, who still lay at her feet. She bent down and took a handful of Adrienne's platinum locks in her fist and pulled her up onto her knees, pushing the tip of the cock against her plump pink lips.
         "Taste yourself, Ms. Thorne," Theodora instructed, her hand still buried in Adrienne's messy hair, pushing her head down when Adrienne opened her mouth to blow her.
         Adrienne looked up at Theodora from under her lashes. Something in those cerulean depths was soft, vulnerable, and not just from being a degraded little slut. Theodora pulled her hips back and leaned down, closer to Adrienne's pretty face and cupped her chin, forcing her to look up into her eyes.
         "What is it, my kitten?" Theodora asked, studying Adrienne's eyes, tawny hazel meeting baby blue.
         "Theodora," Adrienne said, her voice barely a whisper as she looked up at Theodora with pleading eyes, "I need you."
         Theodora cocked her head, wondering what more she could give Adrienne. 'I just degraded the fuck out of her,' Theodora thought, 'What else could I possibly give her?'
         Adrienne moved slowly so not to startle Theodora, taking her face in her hands and placing her lips softly to Theodora's, a question lingering on her lips. The kiss was hungry, but not the lustful hunger that Theodora was so accustomed to. The kiss was sweet and gentle, full of longing. Adrienne sits back on her haunches and opened her eyes to look into Theodora's eyes.
         "Please make love to me, Theodora," Adrienne whispered as she let Theodora stand up to her full height, biting her lip. She wasn't sure she quite knew how to make love.
         "I-I'm not sure I know how to do that for you, Adrienne," Theodora sat on her bed with her head in her hands. Adrienne crawled over to Theodora and pushed up onto her knees between Theodora's legs, taking her face in her hands, making Theodora look into her eyes.
         "I'm not really sure what making love entails either, Theodora," Adrienne smiled softly, stroking her cheeks with her thumb, "all I know is I want to share everything with you. I want to make you feel beautiful and loved and appreciated. I don't think either of us knows what love or making it is supposed to look like, but can we please just see where this takes us? Can we just give each other our all and just act on what's in our hearts?"
         Theodora closed her eyes and turned on her head and a tear rolled down her cheek. Adrienne slowly stood, and reached out to touch Theodora, to pull her into her arms, to comfort her, but thought better of it.
         "Mistress, may I touch you please?" Adrienne asked, trying to bring Theodora back into her dominant headspace, her comfort zone.
         Theodora's only response is a nod so slight, Adrienne wasn't entirely sure if she'd seen it at all. Theodora's eyes were still closed as Adrienne moved closer to her and gently wrapped her slender arms around Theodora's slim waist. Every muscle in Theodora's body went rigid with tension, her dominant facade slowly cracking and crumbling. Her face was soaked with silently shed tears and her stance ever-stiffening as Adrienne's hold tightened around her waist.
         "Theodora," Adrienne whispered softly against her shoulder as she pulled Theo's robe back, letting it drop to the floor, and placed a soft, gentle kiss to her smooth skin, her muscles tensing even more at the sound of her name on Adrienne's pretty pink lips. For once, she was at a loss as to what to do, and Adrienne was to blame, yet again. "Let me in, Theodora."
         Adrienne's voice trembled as she spoke; she was just as terrified as Theo was but trying her damnedest not to show it. Theodora slowly opened her eyes, her hazel depths finding Adrienne's steely grey-blue ones. The look she found there was raw, pleading, desperate, but not in a carnal sense. Adrienne never took her eyes off Theodora's as she slowly snaked her arms around her neck, tangling her fingers in Theodora's deep, dark red locks, her breath hitching, caught in her throat. Adrienne took a deep breath and swallowed loudly before her eyes drifted shut as she leaned forward to place her lips to Theodora's, barely touching at first. She was cautious and careful, extremely aware of the tension coursing through Theodora's body from her touch. Theodora let her eyes drift shut again and she opened her mouth and began to kiss Adrienne back, deepening their soft gentle kiss. Adrienne pulled back, if only for a second, and opened her eyes to find Theodora's tawny depths.
         "Is this okay, Theodora?" Adrienne asked, concern contorting her features slightly. "I can stop if you--,"
         Theodora pressed her lips back to Adrienne's before she could finish her thought, roughly pulling her against her, then remembered they were making love and loosened her grip a little on Adrienne's hips. She wanted Adrienne just as much as she wanted her. Theodora's hands traveled lower, gently gripping and squeezing Adrienne's buttocks, rolling them in her hands. She walked Adrienne back toward the bed, gently laying her down, their lips still locked together as Theodora crawls over her, Adrienne's arms wrapped around Theodora's neck, fingers still tangled in deep burgundy locks. Adrienne lifted her hips a bit, gently grinding against the dark-haired beauty, managing to slip her thigh between Theodora's, using her arms to push Theodora down onto it. Theodora's eyes flew open as she yanked back, breaking their kiss, her hand instinctively flying to Adrienne's exposed throat, squeezing, startling her.
         Adrienne's hands wrapped gently around Theodora's wrist, her expression a little hurt, but mostly understanding. She reached up with a gentle, shaking hand and stroked Theodora's cheek with her thumb, smiling sweetly up at her. Theodora's angry expression melted into one of apologetic guilt and let her head dip in shame a little, her grip loosening but not leaving Adrienne's throat.
         "I don't know if I can do this right now, Adrienne," Theodora whispered, tears swelling in her eyes.
         Adrienne's small smile faltered a bit, but it slowly returned with a bit more sorrow to it, but still full of understanding.
         "That's okay, Theodora," Adrienne nodded reassuringly, as Theodora released Adrienne's throat and pushed herself off of her to walk toward the bathroom without so much as a word. Adrienne heard the door close and lock behind her. Adrienne sat on the bed, rubbing her arm. She understood Theodora's reaction, but that didn't mean that it didn't hurt. She scooted back against the headboard and pulled her knees to her chest, giving Theodora her space.


         Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Theodora wrestled with her emotions, crying helplessly and soundlessly into her palms. She tried desperately to regain her composure, but was failing miserably, which only made her cry harder. 'What the fuck, Alvarez?' she thought angrily, 'You're supoosed to be the one in control here. You're supposed to be able to take the lead and give her what she wants, but instead you're in here crying like a little bitch.'
         "Not to burst your already-deflated bubble kiddo," her shoulder angel punched her card, "but this isn't exactly your area of expertise, for neither you or Ms. Thorne."
         "What the hell are you talking about?" Theo looked up from her palms, spitting her rage at the tiny angelic being.
         "Love, my dear," the angel smiled sympathetically. "It's new to the both of you. You're both going to make mistakes, but you're there to help each other, to reassure the other that everything is going to be okay. You'll learn from those mistakes and your love for each other will grow. You just have to be patient, Theo. Love takes time and you have years of one hell of a facade to chip away at before poor Addy can even attempt to fit the key in the hole."
         "She deserves better," Theodora turned her head away, fresh tears spilling over her lashes.
         "No," the angel touched Theo's damp cheek, "she has exactly what she needs. You don't know anything about romantic love and neither does Adrienne; that gives you both level playing ground. Where you've always had the upper hand, Adrienne now has a fighting chance to get a move in. You just have to let her."
         Theo thought for a moment about what the tiny entity had said and rubbed her neck shamefully.
         "Theo," the angel stroked her neck, "it's okay to be scared. Adrienne is too. You'd be able to see that if your own fear wasn't clouding your mind. She knows that she doesn't know what she's doing, but she's trying to show you that she cares and loves you enough to face here fears of looking foolish or making a mistake. Now, get your ass back in there and show her that you care and love her too."
         Theodora washed and dried her face, and started her breathing exercise to calm down, chanting a tiny mantra in her head: 'Let her in. Let her in. Let her in. Theo opened the door and walked back down the hall to her bedroom, where she found Adrienne, patiently awaiting her return. Her knees were pulled to her chest and she looked a bit forlorn, but her head perked up at Theodora's arrival, and as always that soft, sweet smile returned, but faltered a bit.
         "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice dripping with worry, but she made no attempt to move. She was probably afraid she'd scare Theo off with any sudden moves. Theo nodded and walked over to sit on the bed next to Adrienne, laying a manicured hand gently on the blonde's knee.
         "I'm so sorry," Theo began, taking a deep breath, closing her eyes. "I got...scared, as much as I hate to admit it."
         "Theodora, I'm scared shitless!" Adrienne exclaimed. "I have no clue what I'm doing. I wish I could say I know how to show you proper love, but it's just going to have to be trial and error for now. I'm sorry."
         Theodora leaned forward, looking at Adrienne with soft, hazel eyes. An inquiry for permission lingering in her tawny gaze, meeting an affirmative response from steely blue irises before Adrienne met her halfway. Theodora let out a soft moan into Adrienne's mouth, lifting a hand to cup Adrienne's cheek as she slowly deepened the kiss. Theo jumped at Adrienne's hands on her shoulders, but made it a point to relax under her touch, wrapping one arm around Adrienne's waist as she cupped her cheek still. She pulled Adrienne up into her lap and held her close. She felt the other woman's arousal on her thigh as she held her there, Adrienne's arms snaking loosely around Theo's neck as their tongues collided, teeth accidentally clashing every now and then as passion began to grow between them.
         Adrienne pulled back first, breathless, her eyes soft, but wild. There was raw need in her blue depths. Her breasts were heavy against Theodora's and she knew Adrienne was ready for her, longing for her. She'd felt need and longing in the girls she bound and gagged too, but not like this. Adrienne stroked Theo's arms so gently and lightly, her nails caressing soft, golden skin, pulling gooseflesh seemingly from nowhere. Theodora's breath caught in her throat and she wrapped both arms around Adrienne and gently lay her back onto the pillows, making sure she was comfortable before she began the sweet, tender kiss assault on Adrienne's lips and body.
         Adrienne held Theodora's face in her hands as she reinforced their kiss with a gentle passion, her thighs gently squeezing Theo's hips as she hovered above her on all fours. Her hands slid down Theodora's neck, nails dragging softly down her neck and shoulders, making Theodora slowly pull back and look down at the other woman.
         "You're so beautiful, Theodora," Adrienne whispered in raspy, need-laden voice. "I want to make you happy. I want to be your solace, your strength. I long to be your everything."
         Theodora's heart seemed to stop as she looked into Adrienne's eyes as her manicured fingers rubbed circles into her shoulder blades. After a moment, an uncontrollable smile crept across her face, her cheeks stained with a sweet blush and Adrienne knew that the feeling was mutual. Theodora kissed down Adrienne's jaw to her neck, peppering light, ginger kisses all over her neck and her breasts as she worked down her beautiful, toned torso. Theo ran her lips and tongue over Adrienne's tummy, able to trace the definition of each of her abdominal muscles with her tongue. Her tongue dipped at Adrienne's navel, the soft, ultra-fine, blonde hairs there, stood on end with arousal as Theodora's mouth worked lower on her body. Soft lips found prominent hip bones, and where there should have been soft, blonde curls, lay a patch of soft, smooth skin that smelled somewhat floral and citrus-y from Adrienne's lotions. Adrienne's scent overwhelmed Theo, intoxicating and hindering her momentarily before she moved lower and slipped her tongue down over her drenched slit, slowly and softly, sliding between her nether lips with a deft tongue, finding her swollen bud buried just beneath the surface.
         Adrienne arched and gently stroked Theodora's hair as the dark-haired angel wrapped her tongue around her fattened clit, writhing and sucking, eliciting soft, quiet moans from deep in her throat. Theodora moaned herself at the mewls erupting from between those velvety, pink lips and Adrienne's manicured nails digging slightly into her scalp. She wrapped her long, toned arms around Adrienne's creamy, smooth thighs, that were already beginning to tremble. She placed tender kisses along Adrienne's thighs and mons as she used her thumb to massage her distended bud. Adrienne's back arched and she gripped the merlot colored sheets as she screamed Theodora's name to the ceiling, releasing onto the woman's tongue, her fingers tangling in her blood colored locks.
         Theodora smiled against Adrienne's shaven lips and kissed them and the rest of her trembling body until she was towering back over her, a hand on either side of her head, looking down at her. Her trembling slowly melted into fine tremors that cause little bursts of aftershock to violently rack Adrienne's body with overwhelming pleasure. Adrienne propped herself up on shaking elbows, kissing Theodora's neck sweetly, down to her collarbones, her soft, pink tongue tracing along the dips found there, her teeth nipping along the bone. She pushed herself up further to breathe against Theo's ear, her lips brushing against cartilage, her skin prickling with excitement and need as Adrienne whispered against her ear.
         "I want you," she whispered throatily, "I need your pleasure. I need to deliver that to you."
         Theodora let out a breathy sigh as Adrienne grasped Theo's nipples between her fingertips, rolling and tugging them gently as she kissed back down her neck to her breasts, leaving little marks of passion along the swells of them. Theo found Adrienne's lips and tongue inebriating, her eyes rolling involuntarily into the back of her head, her limbs beginning to shake and falter as she struggled to remain upright over Adrienne. An arm wrapped around her waist brought her down onto her hip, then rolled onto her back as Adrienne began a passionate assault of her own. She left no inch of flesh untouched by her velveteen lips, tiny fires igniting wherever they happened to land, Theodora's entire body an inferno of writhing nerves as she awaited Adrienne's decent to her aching sex.
         'Am I really going to let her do this to me? Am I going to let her undo me like this? Theodora bit her lip to keep herself quiet as Adrienne pushed her legs apart, kissing from her knees down her smooth, golden thighs. Theodora's skin with slick with a thin sheen of sweat and Adrienne's tongue slid so easily down her dampened flesh, finally finding her mons. Her pretty pink tongue playing in the soft, dark, kept curls found there, turning her cheek to brush it against them, shuddering deliciously at the feel of the soft curls against her smooth cheek. She dipped her head lower to undo Theodora was her tongue, lips dragging against nether lips, her little pink muscle writhing in a unique patterns between her hot, drenched caramel labia. Adrienne spelled out her name in an elegant, elaborate script with the tip of her tongue against Theodora's swollen bud and sensitive lips, placing unnecessary flourishes as she pleases, eliciting soft moans and loud sighs from deep in Theodora's belly. Manicured fingers snagged in blonde hair and Theo's back arched up off the bed as Adrienne's name erupted from her throat like verbal vomit, nothing able to obstruct it as she came into Adrienne's mouth. The blue-eyed succubus swallowed everything that hit her tongue like a starved bitch, her eyes rolling back as she savored the flavor of Theodora. She kissed back up Theodora's body, ending on her lips where she lingered for a long time, trading shallow, ragged breaths, blood staining blonde as their hair and bodies tangled together in hot throes of passion.
         Adrienne sighed happily as she rolled onto her side next to Theo, her breathing labored, her body spent as she snuggled against Theo's arm, kissing her shoulder gently.
         "Was it as good for you as it was for me?" Adrienne smiled as she pressed her cheek to Theodora's shoulder.
         "Minus the minor hiccup, it was something I'd never experienced before," Theo breathed heavily, trying desperately to catch her breath. "I'm sorry again for leaving like that."
         "It's okay," Adrienne said sweetly, not a hint of sourness lingered on her voice. "It hurt, but I absolutely understood why you did it."
         Theodora rolled onto her hip to face Adrienne, who couldn't help but stare at Theodora's breasts and fight the urge to lean down and take those gorgeous dark nipples between her lips. Theo traced her blood red manicured nails up Adrienne's hip, leaving faint red lines on her porcelain skin. Adrienne shivered, gooseflesh rising all over her body at Theodora's touch and she snuggled closer, the touch on her sensitive skin making her want to ravage Theodora and ruin this beautiful, touching moment. She fought the urge and gently lay her head against Theodora's shoulder, breathing in her warm, spicy scent. Adrienne tried to figure out the scents ingredients to take her mind off her ever-blooming arousal. She thought she smelled clove and cinnamon with a somewhat citrus undertone, she didn't really care, but the more she pondered it, the more the scent overwhelmed her and only deepened her arousal. She shook her head to try to reset her focus.
         "Are you okay, my love?" Theodora's voice was soft as she stroked Adrienne's blonde hair down her back as she curled dark locks around her manicured fingers.
         'My love?' Adrienne thought to herself. Was Theodora warming up to the idea of them being together? The little name could've meant nothing, but Theodora had only ever really used two pet names for Adrienne since they'd met: Kitten and Little One. Still, maybe Adrienne was reading to much into it, so she backpedaled a bit and didn't invest too much thought into it.
         "Yes," Adrienne whispered as she pulled back to look into Theo's eyes, "I just feel so blessed to be laying here in your arms."
         "Blessed," she scoffed with a small chuckle, "that's the last word I'd ever expect anyone to say about any encounter with me, sexually or socially."
         "Theodora," Adrienne breathed, stroking her thumbs over the bronze skin of Theodora's cheeks as tears welled in her eyes, "please don't talk like that. You're absolutely amazing. I don't know who ever made you feel like that, but I already know I hate them. You deserve the best and I hope one day I can give that to you."
         "I try to be the poster child for self-esteem or least pretend like I am, but I'm not very confident in myself at all," Theodora explained as she stroked Adrienne's shoulder absentmindedly. "You're told so many negative things over the years by the one person you want...need to believe and you start to believe them, even when you know they're not true."
         "Well, then, my love," Adrienne stole Theodora's nickname to see how she'd respond to it, "maybe you should hear some different things, positive things, that you and I, both, know to be true."
         Theodora raised a brow in confusion and intrigue, "Like what?"
         Adrienne propped herself onto her elbow, stroking her soft, crimson hair. "Well, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. You are the most generous, most caring woman I've every met in my life. You are sweet, you are kind, you are everything anyone should ever aspire to be. You saved me from a potentially life-threatening situation despite the repercussions." Adrienne began to get teary now as she continued. "You are so selfless, you put an absolute stranger before yourself. You took me in when I had nowhere to go. You're smart, you're intelligent, you're everything I want and I'd be so honored and so blessed to be your girlfriend."
         Theodora laughed so sharply and so shortly that it almost sounded like a scoff. "You can't honestly want to be my girlfriend, Adrienne."
         Adrienne's face fell from sweet and loving to sad and hopeless, "W-why do you say that, Theodora?"
         "Because I'm not all of those things, Adrienne!" Theodora snapped as she rolled off of the bed to pace.
         "But you are!" Adrienne exclaimed as she crawled to the edge of the bed, reaching for Theo's wrist as she paced past, "if you would just let me show you--."
         Theodora pulled her arm back, her expression angry, her stare was drilling into Adrienne, but it seemed it was a thousand miles away. "You know nothing about me, Adrienne Thorne! You have no idea what you're trying to get yourself into!"
         Adrienne shrank back and wrapped her arms around herself, tears fresh in her eyes. "Did what we just do mean...nothing?"
         Theodora felt her anger melt as Adrienne's tears threatened to spill over her long lashes, hurt etched into every joint, every nerve, every muscle. She relaxed her stance a bit and rubbed the back of her neck, shamefully.
         "N-no, Adrienne," Theodora stammered, "th-that's not what i meant at all. I ju-just--,"
         "It's okay," Adrienne said, trying to bite back her tears, to sound understanding as she stood to walk to the door, "I'll just give you some space if that's what you need."
         Adrienne felt Theodora's hand on her wrist and it took everything in her to not turn around, to not cry, to keep her wits about her. She took a deep breath, but didn't move.
         "You don't need to sleep out there," Theodora said quietly, "I'll take the couch."
         "I was going to go to a hotel," Adrienne explained, still not turning around to look at Theo, "I feel like I'm a distraction for you and hinder you from thinking clearly to get through this...denial...you're going through?"
         "I don't want you to leave," Theodora said so softly Adrienne wasn't sure she'd actually heard it.
         Adrienne's anger finally began to outweigh her hurt and she finally turned on her heel to lash out at Theo. "What the hell do you want, Theodora?"
         Theodora actually flinched at the anger in Adrienne's voice, making her close her eyes and take a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Theodora," she said shamefully, "I didn't mean to snap at you. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I want so badly to be yours and it just seems like you keep making excuses for me not to be."
         Theodora opened her mouth to speak, closed it as she thought for a moment, then proceeded. "It's only because I think you deserve so much better than me."
         Adrienne stormed over to Theodora and grabbed her face between her hands and whispered in a low irate tone. "Do you realize what you saved me from, Theodora Alvarez?! If I had never met you, I'd still be getting my ass beat everyday. I'd be sleeping with one eye open like I've been doing for the past ten years. I'd be lying to my family and Skylar about why I'm in the hospital again or wearing long sleeves in fucking California. You are almost literally my knight in shining armor." She dropped her arms back to her sides with a sigh. "You're my hero, Theodora. Please know that you are so much more than you give yourself credit for."
         Theodora blushed a bit and rubbed her neck, her voice a bit sheepish. "I guess I didn't think about it like that."
         Adrienne nodded and shrugged as if to say 'Well, yeah, dipshit.' "You sell yourself short, but you're the only one who doesn't see just how amazing of a human being you are. So amazing, I'm not sure you actually are human."
         Theodora reached forward and pulled Adrienne to her and hugged her tight, burying the blonde's head into her chest. "I'm so sorry I reacted the way I did," she whispered against Adrienne's hair, kissing the top of her head. "Do you still want to be my girlfriend?"
         Theo felt Adrienne smile against her chest and she looked up at her with nothing but love etched into her features. "I'd be honored, Ms. Alvarez."
         "Shall we consummate our relationship?" Theodora wiggled her brows with a wolfish grin as she squeezed Adrienne's hips.
         "Yes, please," Adrienne bit her lip, "however you'd like."
         "I think I'd like to make love to you again," Theodora blushed, as if it was some sort of guilty pleasure confession. "The rush I got from having no cruel intentions, even playfully so, just love and appreciation, was a rush I've never felt before, and dare I say I'm a one-hit addict."
         "I'm very honored that I'm the first and only person to make you feel that, Theodora," Adrienne smiled as she leaned in to place a soft kiss against Theodora's lips. "It's one of my greatest achievements in my life so far."
         Theodora held Adrienne and caressed her cheek, kissing her deeply as her nails dug into Adrienne's hip as she pulled her closer. Adrienne bit Theo's bottom lip and slid her tongue across it, her hands gripping Theodora's shoulders as she stood on her tip toes to deepen the kiss, pushing her tongue into the taller woman's mouth. Theodora pulled back, breaking the kiss, breathless.
         "Go lie down," Theo instructed, "I'll meet you in the bed."
         Theo grabbed the dildo she'd used on Adrienne earlier, and went to rinse it off and placed it back into the harness and walked back into the bedroom. Adrienne looked like some sort of nymph lying in her bed, a curvaceous pale form, ensnared in the crimson folds of the sheets, hair like spun gold spilled over her pillow. Theodora bit her lip as she noticed Adrienne's pretty pink nipples were erect with arousal. She just knew Adrienne's breasts were heavy and sensitive and just aching to be touched and caressed.
         Theodora strolled over to the bed, gripping the faux cock in her hand, the sight of Adrienne tangled in her sheets titillating her to the point of losing her focus. She crawled over Adrienne, spreading her legs to lay between them, kissing her softly. Adrienne wrapped her arms under Theo's, her pink and white manicured nails digging into her mocha-hued skin, her breath hot against Theo's neck. The tip of the cock danced around Adrienne's sopping entrance, making her shudder slightly and bite her lip.
         "Theodora," Adrienne breathed against her ear, "please, my love, I crave you inside me."
         Theodora didn't stop kissing Adrienne but gently, slid the tip up and down Adrienne's slit until it found her hole and pushed in slowly and gently. Adrienne rolled her eyes back and arched her back as her fingers tangled in Theodora's dark burgundy locks. Theodora let out a long moan as she watched her girlfriend melt underneath her as she began to slowly thrust into her.
         'Girlfriend?' Theo thought to herself, 'Just girlfriend? It feels like I've known her for so long...and loved her even longer.
         Adrienne used her grip on Theo's hair to pull her head back and look into her eyes and without a single word screamed how much she loved and appreciated Theodora before assaulting her with a passionate kiss. Adrienne rolled them over until she was on top, straddling Theo's hips. She pulled her legs out from under her until she was squatted on the cock and began to ride Theodora, who gripped her hips and bit her lip as she watched her bounce on her lap. Adrienne's platinum locks danced like wild sunlight as she moved against Theodora, her cream colored skin melting into Theodora's coffee colored skin, complimenting one another beautifully.
         "Adrienne," Theo groaned as her grip slid from Adrienne's hips to her toned buttocks, squeezing firmly but not painfully, "you look like a fucking goddess."
         Adrienne's legs began to wobble with exhaustion, and she pulled her hair over one shoulder as she let herself drop to her knees and leaned over to take one of Theodora's cocoa-colored nipples between her lips and suckled gently, her eyes drifting shut as if she were savoring the the flavor of something absolutely delectable. Adrienne whimpered softly as Theo thrust up into her soft core, rolling her cheeks in her hands as Adrienne's tongue wrapped around her peaked nipple, her fingers fidgeting with the other. Theo gripped Adrienne's hair and pulled her head back and rolled her onto her back, spilling her blonde hair everywhere. A soft smile spread over Adrienne's face, her eyes were soft and sweet as she reached up and stroked Theodora's cheeks as she pulled her down into a soft kiss.
         "I love you, Theodora," Adrienne purred softly as the dark haired beauty pushed deeper inside of her, making her arch. "I'm going to cum, baby."
         "Nothing would make me happier," Theodora smiled down at her girlfriend. "Please, release for me, my goddess."
         Adrienne's hands slid from Theodora's locks to her back, her nails digging into her back as she hugged her tight, trembling underneath her as she climaxed. Theodora's name dripped slow and sweet like honey off of Adrienne's lips and tongue as pleasure overwhelmed her, tears beginning to stream down her cheeks. Theodora pulled back, almost reeling, scared that she had hurt Adrienne.
         "Baby, are you okay?" Theodora said, fighting the urge to yank out of her instead of sliding slowly out so not to shock her. "Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry."
         Adrienne placed a gentle hand to Theodora's cheek to calm her. "You did not hurt me at all. Just overcome with pleasure and arousal. I've never cum like that. Hell I'd never cum by someone else until I met you, so please, be patient with me, darling."
         "Oh," Theodora smiled softly, "would you like me to hold you?"
         "Yes, please," Adrienne squirmed close to Theodora, resting her head on her chest, listening to her thundering heartbeat slow to a more regular thump against her ear. "Your heart is still racing, my love."
         "Yeah," Theodora blushed slightly as she placed soft kisses along Adrienne's jaw and neck, "you kinda have that effect on me."
         "I'm glad I'm not alone then," Adrienne smiled softly and kissed Theodora's jawline to her lips.
         "Never, Adrienne," Theo kissed her lips back, "ever."
         Adrienne draped her arm lazily over Theo's hip as the crimson-haired beauty stroked Adrienne's long, blonde hair down her back until she fell asleep in her arms. She wasn't sure how it kept happening, but once again she was watching Adrienne sleep, admiring her in uninterrupted silence. She realized as she watched Adrienne sleep that she was a bit afraid of her. She had been through many a trial and tribulation, yet she'd persevered. She was stronger than she gave herself credit for, braver than Theodora had ever felt, especially as of late. Situations and obstacles that should have frightened her were challenged head-on: leaving her abusive fiance, moving in with Theodora, falling in love with her at the same time. It all should have overwhelmed the woman, but she didn't back down. Theo felt a bit foolish for being scared of her, but the power that this woman had over her was astoundingly terrifying. The worst part was, the woman hadn't a clue.
         Theodora stroked Adrienne's blonde hair, with nothing but a soft snore as a response, making Theo smile slightly and shake her head. Those blue eyes had captivated her that night at the club, lured her in with their raw curiosity and innocence. In that moment, Theo had thought herself the predator and Adrienne, her beautiful, blonde prey, ripe for the taking. Now, though, Theodora wasn't so sure. She felt as though she'd been lured into a trap, Adrienne, a siren, serenading Theodora to her death. Theo shook her head, deciding to shake off that irrational fear. If this was how she were to meet her end, death by beautiful woman wasn't a terrible way to go.

Chapter 5

         The next morning, Theo woke up to empty arms for the second time since she'd brought Adrienne home, and she found that the more she got attached to her girlfriend, the less she liked waking up like this. The welcoming aroma of coffee danced through the house, urging Theo to get out of bed and head to the kitchen. She tied a robe around her naked body as she found her blonde angel in nothing but a sinful, crimson bra and panty set, listening and dancing to music that she had playing on her phone while she cooked breakfast. Theodora took advantage of the fact that Adrienne hadn't heard her climb onto a stool at the island and watched her lithe little figure move to the provocative rhythm that oozed from her phone. She began to sing along to the song as well and the voice that came out of that pretty mouth was absolutely breathtaking. Theo had never heard Adrienne sing, but now she was completely convinced that she was dating an angel.
         Knowing that the only reason that Adrienne was singing was probably due to that fact that she didn't think she had an audience, Theo watched and listened silently, swaying to the rhythm of the music herself as Adrienne belted the tune in perfect harmony with the artist. Theo could tell she was holding back. If Adrienne hadn't thought she was sleeping she probably would've put all of her power and soul into it. Theo loved that about Adrienne; she gave her all when she did anything. She couldn't help but smile as Adrienne flipped pieces of bacon in a pan as her hips gyrated, her blonde hair tumbling like golden ocean waves, her entire body so fluid and almost serpentine as she danced. Theodora got up and moved up behind Adrienne slowly as not to startle her to badly, but she still jumped when she felt Theo's touch.
         Adrienne turned around and went to scold Theo, but the older woman placed a long, blood-red manicured finger to her pretty pink lips to silence her. She took Adrienne's hand in hers and set the other on Adrienne's hip, moving Adrienne's free hand to her shoulder as she danced her around the kitchen. Adrienne smiled and blushed as Theo looked deep into those crystalline blue eyes that changed with the lighting and the weather, those eyes that had captivated her that night that felt like so long ago, those eyes that Theo couldn't help but get lost in, those eyes that spoke more volumes than her pretty little mouth ever could about how she felt for Theo. Adrienne stood on her tiptoes to kiss Theodora on her lips as they came to halt as the song faded into another. Her pink-and-white manicured fingers became ensnared in Theo's dark red locks as she deepened the kiss, but pulled back before she let herself get too carried away.
         "Shit!" Adrienne exclaimed and ran to the stove, turning it off quickly. "Your breakfast! Please don't be burnt."
         Theo chuckled softly, seeing that the bacon was indeed burnt, but walked over to Adrienne when she saw her shoulders slump in defeat. "That was the last of the bacon, jerk. Now what will you have for breakfast?"
         "Hmmm," Theodora smiled as she wrapped her arms around Adrienne's waist from behind and lay her chin on her shoulder. "How about a pretty little blonde who is in a lot of trouble for calling her Mistress a jerk?"
         "You wouldn't dare!" Adrienne gasped, feigning and exaggerating shock with a hand to her chest.
         "Oh but I would, princess," Theodora growled as she gripped Adrienne's wrists pulling them slowly behind her back.
         "Let me go, you beast!" Adrienne played the part of damsel in distress beautifully, even if she was breaking character with her little giggles.
         "You're my prisoner now," Theodora wrapped her arms around Adrienne and pulled her close, playfully nipping at her neck and the swells of her breasts.
         "No, no!" Adrienne wriggled an arm free of Theodora's grasp and lay the back of her hand dramatically over her forehead. "Whatever will I do?"
         "As you're told, you little brat," Theo tossed her girlfriend over her shoulder and play-stomped back into the bedroom, Adrienne squealing and giggle the whole way there.
         Theo roared as she dropped Adrienne onto her back on the bed, screaming playfully and giggling as Theo assaulted her body with tiny little nips and kisses. Theo growled deep in her throat as her kisses became rougher, her nips turning into gentle bites and Adrienne went from giggly little princess to beautiful, sultry seductress. The scent of arousal hit Theo in the face as she kissed the insides of Adrienne's thighs, nipping at the soft, sensitive flesh there. She grinned wickedly as she listened to Adrienne's giggles fade into soft sexy moans as she continued her ravenous assault on her body. She kissed, licked, and bit her way down Adrienne's thighs to her soft, pink folds that were already dripping with arousal, making Theo smile. She absolutely loved the effect she had on her girlfriend. She kissed Adrienne's smooth slit, teasing her, ghosting her lips against the soft, sensitive flesh, torturing her with kisses.
         "Theodora," Adrienne absolutely purred, the 'R' in her name rolling and dripping off Adrienne's lips like thick honey. "Please, Theodora."
         "Mmm," Theodora made the sultry sound low in her throat, "but if I gave you what you wanted, you wouldn't beg anymore." Theo stood and ran her nails over Adrienne's thighs and began to untie her robe to use it to bind Adrienne's wrists in front of her. "And I love when you beg."
         Adrienne squirmed a little to test her bonds, finding no escape from Theo's expert knot work. Theo chuckled and winked as if to say 'good luck' and knelt between Adrienne's thighs, fingering her glistening folds, merely toying with her girlfriend. The teasing elicited a whimper from Adrienne's pretty mouth and Theodora smiled as she gently slid her finger down Adrienne's slit and danced the tip of it around Adrienne's gushing entrance.
         "Please baby," Adrienne bit her bottom lip between her teeth as she tried to maneuver her hips to push onto Theo's finger.
         "So impatient," Theo cooed and slid her arousal-drenched finger to Adrienne's tight little sphincter, making the blonde gasp when she began to apply a little pressure. "Would you let me fuck your ass, Adrienne?"
         "Please, just don't hurt me," Adrienne squirmed, desperate to release.
         "I wouldn't dream of it, my love," Theodora smiled sweetly and placed her other hand on Adrienne's tummy. "Now relax. Focus on just loosening your muscles and letting my finger in."
         Adrienne closed her eyes and nodded, willing her muscles to relax one by one, becoming heavy, dead weight. "Do you think you're ready for it, Kitten?" Theodora asked, her voice tinged with concern. Adrienne simply nodded and waited for pain, but it never came. Theodora slowly and gently slid her finger into Adrienne's tight little ass, making the girl moan at the strange new sensation. Theodora barely got past her cuticle before Adrienne reached down with bound hands to single that it was enough.
         "Slow, please," Adrienne cried out, but her voice was more pleasure-laden than pained.
         "Am I hurting you?" Theo asked, worry dripping from her voice.
         "No," Adrienne whimpered, "It just feels a bit odd. I'm just trying to adjust to the sensation, I think. It feels good, but it's...new."
         Theodora nodded with a knowing smile and without adding any length, she slowly wriggled the part of her finger that Adrienne's ass held captive. Adrienne let out a long, loud moan and Theodora watched as she succumbed to her pleasure, but she didn't stop toying with Adrienne's ass. The blonde's eyes rolled back and her legs spread wide as if she were begging wordlessly for Theodora to taste her climax. Theodora wasted no time and slid her tongue up Adrienne's slit and felt the muscles there spasm as Adrienne's nails found her shoulder and dug into them as she continued to wiggle her finger and devour her orgasm. Cream colored thighs trembled around a beautiful mocha face as she came on Theodora's dark burgundy lips again and again. Theodora slowly slid her finger out of Adrienne and smacked her pale ass several times until it began to turn a rosy pink as her tongue milked yet another orgasm from her overstimulated girlfriend.
         Theodora stood and smiled at the small puddle that had formed underneath Adrienne on the bed. She grinned up at her girlfriend, whose eyes simply rolled back into her head as she tried to catch her breath after the assault. Theodora left to grab a washcloth to clean Adrienne up and heard the little one whimper.
         "Please don't leave me," Adrienne begged with her pretty blue eyes as she gripped Theodora's wrist with her bound hands.
         "I'm not, sweet girl," Theodora said, slowly unbinding Adrienne's wrists, rubbing feeling into them. "Just grabbing something to clean you up with. I'm going to have to change the sheets, too. You made quite a little mess, I'm afraid."
         Adrienne looked down to see the large wet spot on the red sheets, then dropped her blonde head back against the pillows. "Your fault," she muttered breathlessly, still trying to come down as aftershocks jerked her body.
         "I take full credit for bringing a goddess to orgasm that many times," Theo chuckled as she headed toward the bathroom, leaving Adrienne alone to blush at the compliment.
         Moment's later, Theo returned with a warm, damp cloth and knelt between Adrienne's legs and cleaned her up. The soft material of the cloth made Adrienne shudder as it made contact with her over sensitive skin. Theo finished and placed a soft kiss against her nether lips and tossed the cloth onto the floor as she took Adrienne in her arms to cuddle her. The pale girl snuggled against Theo's tanned breasts and took a dark nipple between her lips and began to suck. Theodora groaned softly as she stroke Adrienne's hair, the blonde's tongue slipping and sliding against her erecting nipple. The little suckling sounds and moans of arousal from Adrienne's pretty pink lips drove Theodora absolutely wild and she pulled on Adrienne's platinum locks. Her nipple popped audibly from between soft lips, blue eyes met hazel and Theo licked her lips before taking Adrienne's. She still held her hair captive in her tightening fist as she claimed her girlfriend's mouth with her own, before breaking the kiss and pushing Adrienne's head between her strong caramel colored thighs.
         "Breakfast time, little one," Theodora grinned as she used her grip in Adrienne's hair to control where her mouth went, sliding the blonde's tongue up and down her slit. Adrienne growled and wriggled her tongue as Theodora controlled her movements with a hand in her hair. The taste of Theodora's ever-growing arousal on her tongue reminded Adrienne of the drug-induced scenes from Requiem for a Dream. Her eyes would widen as Theo's entrance clenched at her tongue. Her pupils dilated as Theodora's arousal smeared against her lips. She could feel the blood rushing through her veins at the aroma of her warm intoxicating arousal. Adrienne's mind was wiped of everything but how to please a woman. Theodora's pleasure was her one and only mission. Theodora's grip on Adrienne's golden mane faltered as the submissive woman's hunger for her Mistress's climax grew.
         As badly as Adrienne wanted to absolutely devour Theodora, she forced herself to take it slow, to tease and torture her as she had done to Adrienne. The blonde's lips abandoned Theo's soft dark curls and even softer, drenched folds for her silky, umber thighs. French manicured nails dug into the soft skin of Theodora's toned buttocks, massaging the smooth yet firm globes as she placed gentle kisses down long, hot thighs. Kisses turned to nips and teasing little bites all along the insides of Theo's thighs as her hand fell completely from Adrienne's tangle of flaxen locks.
© Copyright 2019 Veronika Baron (kelsprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199314-End-of-Chapter-4-Beginning-of-Chapter-5