*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199347-My-Abyss
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2199347
Daily perceptions
I gaze up at the stars admiring the dance that they put forth, glistening & twinkling like a lightning bug! They move with such grace, got me wondering if I am in the right place. A pitch of obsidian as far as it can stretch with the glittery glisten illuminating from the moon got me wondering if I made a choice too soon.
Down the rabbit hole, I go, twisting & turning, much like my life chaotic and out of control. I tried to grab anything that I can hold to slow my speed down unfortunately for me I feel the water at my feet & it gets deeper, within seconds my body is submerged & I begin to drown.
Down here in the dark blue sea is where the rabbit hole led me. Fighting to be able to take a breath I'm drifting, I feel as though I have nothing left, and my eyes began to close as I began to let go, just then a vibration rattled my soul. "Open your eyes, my dear, it will only grow bigger if you feed your fears!" I heard a voice say to me. I peered my eyes opened swayed by the rhythm of the ocean to my surprise it was a creature like nothing I have ever seen. It went ahead and explained my battle was because I was stuck in the "in-between" The in-between was a place of not here nor there, a place, a person ends up when they stop the care.
My dear you've treaded some high tides, some spirals & turns, earned some scrapes, bumps, and scares, yet you are still on a quest to escape your reality and find who you are! You are love, you are hate, you are destiny, and you are fate. The beauty of this quest is that you are not too late!


© Copyright 2019 Madam MoonRei (madammoonrei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199347-My-Abyss