*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199384-Almond
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2199384
OC character for tf fetishes
A full time, full fledged, round the clock bounty hunter. A fit bodacious woman somewhere in her 20s being a tough femme fatale. She uses her sexy prowess intelligently, to catch the mischievous men and women in a society where hunters are needed urgently. Work is plentiful for this bounty hunter for there's an abundance of hits on people's heads. The job requires her to capture the bounty and bring them back to the trade station where the captured will be tf rather it be turned into a statue, bottle, sex dolled, flatten, melted etc. The captured will then be sold as art or as personal belongings for the higher ups in the society. A percentage of the newly tfed victim will be the bounty hunters pay cut. This is how they earn their living. This is how their world works. This...... this right here is most importantly their lifestyle.

Methods of capturing varies by bounty hunters however Almond has a lot of 'Tinkers' as she likes to call them to capture her targets. Her most commonly tinker is her grappling hook that shoots out of her left high quality carbon fiber wristband. There are three slots or 'grooves' to determined what type of hook or projectile to fire out depending on what she is carrying for the day.

On her hip she is equipped with a tiny pouch to hold some wonder medicine or snacks such as crackers. Almond is of African or black descent having long kinky hair down to her shoulder blades being black and green eyes. Also she paints her nails lime green matching her eye color. For clothing sake she wears a one sleeve light blue crop top with that sleeve on her left side on the right side, she wears an all black arm sleeve. A bandolier rests across her breast going from her right arm pit towards her left rib cage. On her lower half she sports black pants with black boots and also having pale pink chaps. Moving On to her hip, she wears multiple belts but the one that stands out is the one with the skull buckle on it.

Stated before Almond is first and foremost a femme fatale using her own looks for personal gains entrancing both genders alike. Very manipulative and doesn't like taking no for an answer! Since youth she been ambitious had a fire in her eyes amongst her peers in the business she's is well respected due to her ambitious nature but at the same time it may sometimes force people away from her. It also doesn't help much that when she's annoyed she got a bit of a sass and might take people less serious when she's feeling annoyed.

However if you truly get to know her she can be a bit playful taking goofy photos as herself tfd into various things usually to cheer someone up. Shes has a very healthy food habit loving nutritious foods from different cultures. Her favorite snack she usually keeps weird enough is just plain crackers that she usually keeps in her pouch. Even though she tends to eat plentiful she keeps herself fit. First off the job is physically demanding on top of that she workout by doing calisthenics and using her Tinkers in a isolated location typically being a forest. She used to practice in the trade station training grounds facility but she got into a bit of a fight with another girl. So the higher ups banned her from being there until further notice. You bet Almond was very anger she tried to use her womanly charms for the higher ups to overlook the problem but it clearly didn't work.

Now due to her ambitious nature and her job being round the clock free time is sparse even if somehow there's no bounty for her to capture. She's always working out or practicing but very rarely she'll do word searches, relaxing in the sun or simply playing her piano that's as far as her hobbies go. Living alone in a condo right on a beach. Remember this if your willing to pay top dollar for a bounty hunter look for no other than Almond for she's a femme fatale, deadly yet seductive enough to make you overlook her true motives. Before you know it one of her tinkers got you captured!!!!
© Copyright 2019 Squishytoots (shawnz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199384-Almond