*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199457-Gloria-The-Hippo-visits-a-nursery
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2199457
While Gloria is getting a present for Noah she is caught by kids outside a nursery
It was morning in the zoo and Gloria woke up seeing nearly half of the enclosure was covered in piles of shit, Gloria couldn't really remember what happened last night but she did remember that she was with Noah and Harold at the time.
Gloria went over to Noah who was still sleeping, she tried to wake up Noah but everytime he Breathed out he would fart and the smell of the fart was horrible.
She pat Noah's well earned belly and climbed the wall into Harold's enclosure, the brown bear was playing around with his dick until he saw Gloria.

Harold: Well hello Gloria welcome to my lair! So how can I help you?
Gloria: Damn your belly is even bigger than my and Noah's combined! Anyway do you know what happened last night I can barely even remember.
Harold: Hmmm well if I am correct basically when the zoo closed you invited me over into your enclosure for a party which was for Noah's birthday and I came up with the idea for all of us to eat more than our weight and see who could shit the most and well uh it didn't go so well.
Gloria: Wait hold on I have more shit coming out, ahh that felt good.
Harold: Woah that is big, don't mind if I do.
Harold ate the shit and then put his mouth near Gloria's ass to fill his belly with more shit.
Gloria: Oh Harold stop it of course you're still hungry.
Harold: Right I'm done anyway I will continue with what happened last night, so when we ate more than our weight we had to go into the pool to comfort Noah as he wasn't used to having such a big belly.
Then we came out of the pool to shit but we ended up sleeping while the shit was coming out of our asses so that's basically how the shit got everywhere also as you can see I ate loads of food which is still digesting which also means shit is still coming out of my ass from last night.
Gloria: Ok thanks for telling me!
Harold: And also here is a present for Noah.
Gloria: What’s inside?
Harold: My own shit and I made sure it was a good one.
Gloria: That’s nice of you and also you seem to like the taste of my shit!
Gloria sat on Harolds face to fart and emptied the rest of last nights shit out of her body into Harold's belly.
Harold: Thanks Gloria!
Gloria: No problem.
Harold then fell asleep as his belly started to expand and shit was still coming out of his ass.

She left Harold's enclosure to chillax in the pool but then realised she hadn't got any birthday presents for Noah so she left the pool and walked over to the doors to her enclosure.
The zookeeper behind the doors was asleep so Gloria let out a extremely loud 5 second fart which woke the zookeeper up.

Zookeeper: Oh uh hi Gloria is there a problem?
Gloria: Yeah it's Noah's birthday so I was wondering if I could be let out just for today to buy him presents.
The zookeeper noticed the large amounts of shit in Gloria's enclosure.
Zookeeper: Well first of all you can't just walk around as a Hippo in New York and second of all you stink so I don't see a reason to let you out.
Gloria: Oh don't worry I have this disguise watch that my friend gave me to disguise as a human.
Zookeeper: But you smell so it's gonna be a no from me.
Gloria: I was in the pool so it's fine.
Gloria knew that the pool didn't make her smell better and she hated having a bath/shower.
Zookeeper: Oh fine I'll let you out.
The zookeeper let Gloria out but after smelling the stench off Gloria he came running back after her but Gloria already left the zoo.

15 minutes later Gloria got some presents and thought she would take the quicker way back to the zoo before it opened, she was also surprised not anybody she saw was bothered by her smell perhaps the disguise watch prevented a bad stench coming from whoever used the watch.
Suddenly the watch run out of batteries and her real form was shown. Gloria froze when she was outside a school playground.
The 6 children who were having fun at the playground saw Gloria with her ass and vagina exposed.
The children ran over to Gloria and shouted "HIPPO!" and hugged her, they were squeezing her round belly so tight it forced her to let out a 5 second fart.
The children laughed and they didn't even seem to care that they were hugging an obese hippo which smelled.

Child 1: Woah Mrs your quite the big hippo with a huge butt!
Gloria: Why thank you!
Child 2: What is it like to be fat?
Gloria: Well nearly every hippo is fat so I'm used to it but being fat is awesome I guess but that doesn't mean you should be as well!
Child 3: Why don't you come have a look in our nursery?
Gloria: Won't there be teachers and other kids?
Child 3: No all the teachers are getting their coffee in the city and we are the only kids here at the nursery sicne the others are off.
Gloria: Well I guess theres not a problem seeing your nursery!

Gloria and the 6 children go inside the nursery to play with toys and do Roleplaying games but the children then make up their own game.

Child 4: Mrs we have made up a game we think you might like!
Gloria: Ok go ahead explain it!
Child 4: So basically we have to look after you, so stuff like washing you and feeding you.
Gloria: Sure okay!
What Gloria didn't realise the children were actually going to feed her real food and wash her.

Child 5: Open wide!
Gloria: Wait what you're actually feeding me real food!
Child 5: Yes we are.
Child 6: We are also going to wash you, since you're smelly we guessed you like to be smelly so we will wash you with poo scented soap!

The children began to wash and feed Gloria, her belly was filled all sorts of fattening foods there was grease, ketchup, crumbs and other stuff all over her belly, suddenly the children heard the teachers coming back so they managed to hide Gloria in a storage room which she barely fit in.
When the day ended for the children, child 2 let Gloria back out.

Child 2: Woah Mrs your belly is back to it's original size
Gloria: Well all the food must be digested.

Child 2 went to get their stuff but then the nursery bully was still inside and began to call child 2 nasty names and started to push them, Gloria then felt the shit that was about to come out of her ass which was about to come out really fast and she didn't have time to rush to the toilet so she ran over to the bully and sat on his face.
Gloria let the gigantic pile of shit slide out of her ass onto the bully, she let out multiple farts and pee which stank the place out.
Child 2 couldn't stop laughing!

Bully: Yo what is happening stop it!
Gloria: That's what you get!
The bully ran home crying covered in shit, and urine while smelling of nasty farts.
Child 2: Thank you so much for saving me no wonder hippos are the best animals!
Gloroa: awww no problem hun.
Child 2: But I also won't be able to see you again.
Gloria: Oh don't you can always see me at my enclosure at the zoo
Child 2: Oh okay I will make sure to come, but I got to go now!
Gloria: Ok but make sure to keep what happened between your friends and me, ok?
Child 2: Sure I promise to keep it a secret!
The girl hugged Gloria’s belly tightly and poked at Gloria’s bellybutton.
The girl ran home, Gloria picked up her presents for Noah and headed back to the zoo.
Gloria arrived back at the zoo just before opening time at 2PM, Noah was awake and he was eating part of the birthday cake, he notices Gloria entering the enclosure.

Noah: Hey Gloria where have you been?
Gloria: Oh I went to the shops to buy you some birthday presents.
Noah: You did? Well that’s really kind of you, did anything happen while you were in the city?
Gloria: Well yes something did happen I’ll tell you. So basically the disguise watch I used to disguise as a human ran out of batteries which meant my real form was shown and I was outside a school playground, the children shouted HIPPO and they ran over to me to hug me but they hugged so tight they forced me to let out a fart.
Noah: How many children were there?
Gloria: There was about 6 of them, they wanted me to come inside and see their nursery since the rest of the kids were off and the teachers were apparently getting their coffee.
So I went inside and played with them, we played with toys and did Roleplaying games but it was when they came up with their own game it got crazy they told me that they were going to feed me and wash me so I thought they meant fake plastic food and pretend washing but what I didn’t realise was that they actually made me eat real food and they washed washed me with poo scented soap which made me stink even more which is quite awesome.
But then the teachers came back so the children managed to hide me in a storage room which I barely even fit in, yes they filled me up so much I couldn’t fit in a storage room.
I was in there for quite a while and one of the girls let me out when their day was over at the nursery,
my food was also all digested which meant I had to go to the toilet but the shit was going to come out too fast for me to reach the toilet.
Noah: Why don’t you do it on the ground animals don’t use toilets!
Gloria: True but I didn’t want to make the place messy, though the thing is that when the girl was putting on her shoes getting ready to go home the nursery bully was still there and started to bully the little girl that let me out so I sat on the bully’s face and let all the shit out in one go on his face I also did plenty of gassy farts and I also peed on the bully.
The girl thank you’d me and hugged me tightly again making me fart again and then she ran home but I did tell her that what happened should be kept a secret so yeah that’s one thing that happened!
Noah: Hmm ok.
Noah opened his presents, he opened the one from Harold which was Harold’s shit.
The second present that Noah opened was from the zookeeper that looked after the enclosure inside it was a snow globe with him, Gloria and Harold inside it.
The 3rd present was from Gloria and inside it was 20 Hershey Chocolate Bars.
Noah: Thanks Gloria!
Gloria: No problem!
The zoo then opened for the day and both of them were exhausted and they fell asleep.

The End.
© Copyright 2019 PlutoniumFalls (plutoniumfalls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199457-Gloria-The-Hippo-visits-a-nursery