*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199674-Daniels-Tree-Trunk-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2199674
A young man needs help from his girlfriend after getting himself stuck in a tree trunk.
Twenty-five year old Daniel Davidson was out in his back garden before his date with his girlfriend Alicia when he accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as his phone flew out of his jacket pocket and was picked up by his dog, an adorable but mischievous pug named Bob, who quickly ran into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The young man was 6'5, 215 pounds, had short black hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
He wore a dark blue t-shirt with a black blazer jacket over the top of it and denim jeans.

Daniel cursed his clumsiness as he ran over to the tree trunk and stuck his hands inside the hole but still his phone was just slightly out of his reach as he then twice unsuccessfully asked his dog nicely to return it to him.

He then realised that he would have to enter the hole in the tree trunk and tried to put his concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size to the back of his mind.

Daniel stuck his head inside the hole in the tree trunk and after a brief struggle, his entire top half was soon inside, leaving only his hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving his neighbours an absolutely stunning view of his lower half.

The young man then found his dog, who dropped the phone then smiled at him before exiting the tree trunk through a hole in the top as he put it in his jacket pocket and found a red rose, his girlfriend's favourite flower and put it in his jacket pocket before jokingly wiggling his behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as he then tried to back of the hole in the tree trunk but was absolutely shocked to discover that he couldn't.

Daniel said, "You have got to be kidding me, I knew I shouldn't have eaten that big lunch and second peice of chocolate fudge cake," as he placed his hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all his might but still the hole just refused to release it's grip on him.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young man said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk, I don't have time for this," as he then tried to push and wiggle himself free again, even putting his right foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still he just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that he was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

Daniel said, "Oh, it's just no use, Bob, I think I'm stuck," as he couldn't believe that he had actually gotten himself in a hole in a tree trunk less than an hour before his date.

Bob placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at his owner's predicament before grabbing onto the seat of the young man's jeans and began pulling.

The young man began wiggling his rear end and said, "Bob, stop pulling at my jeans like that, you naughty dog, you're not helping," but still his dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Daniel's face turned beet red with embarrassment as he realised that Bob had pulled off the seat of his jeans, exposing his Batman boxers covered bubble butt for all the world to see as his dog ran off to get help.

He then tried to call his best friend David but his phone got no reception as he realised that he probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Bob soon found David and his wife Samantha and tried to get them to follow him but they just didn't understand what he wanted despite him pulling the hem of the young woman's short black skirt in the direction of the tree trunk, who said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, Bob, that's very naughty."

Daniel spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle himself free again following a brief rest and said, "This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as his next door neighbour's Tanya's daughter Lilly drew a smiley face on his now exposed boxers before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at his behind.

The young man said, "Me and my big mouth," as he began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

Half an hour later, his girlfriend Alicia, an extremely beautiful curvaceous young blond wearing a red dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it knocked his front door but received no answer so she went to check the back garden and burst into laughter when she saw her boyfriend's predicament and began chanting, "I see London, I see London, I see Daniel's underpants," as she walked over to him.

The young blond said, "Daniel, what on earth are you doing in there, are you all right, Ialways knew one of us was going to get stuck but I thought I would be me, nice boxers by the way, usually I don't see them until we're in the bedroom."

The absolutely humiliated young man explained the entire situation before asking for help as his girlfriend said, "Oh, you poor thing, I apologise for laughing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto his hips and pulled and pulled with all his strength while he pushed but still the two's efforts proved to be in vain as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Alicia said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just won't budge, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight," as she then suddenly found his dog whistle lying on the ground and picked it up and blew it, hoping Bob would hear it while calling her own best friend Lauren to come and help.

Bob suddenly heard the whistle and ran back to his owner and was followed closely behind by the two confused adults, who arrived at the same time as Lauren as the trio burst into laughter when they saw Daniel's boxers covered backside sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk.

The absolutely humiliated young man explained the entire situation before his girlfriend grabbed onto his hips and said, "Everyone, from a chain behind me, don't worry Daniel, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Lauren pulled Alicia's waist while David pulled Lauren's legs, Samantha pulled her husband's belt and even Bob helped by pulling the hem of the young blond's short red dress.

Alicia said, "All right everyone, Pull," as the epic tug of war with the hole in the tree trunk over her boyfriend began.I

Daniel said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," as the tree trunk still stubbornly refused to let him leave.

"Heave," said his girlfriend again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.

The young man said, "OW, OW, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," as he still just wouldn't budge.

The now extremely determined young blond said, "Come on everyone, we can't give up, we can actually do this, put your backs into it, pull," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

Daniel was streched to his absolute limit as the bird began pulling at the hem of Samantha's skirt as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young man was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as his dog and the bird looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," said Daniel as he hugged and kissed his girlfriend before hugging everyone else including Bob, who licked his face before thanking everyone including the bird, who winked at him before flying away for helping him out.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice boxers by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Lauren.

Daniel then remembered that everyone could see his boxers and quickly went inside and upstairs to change his ruined jeans as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before he and Alicia went on their date

© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199674-Daniels-Tree-Trunk-Catastrophe