*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199811-SELF-SATISFACTION
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2199811
Self satisfaction enables us to confront all challenges of life with dignity.
Sometimes life gives us such depressing and challenging situations that we see darkness all around and there is no way out. The only option you are left with is to run away from these situations just to seek mind satisfaction but the other way is that you confront with all these situations and face challenges. Life has never been an easy task and we strive to achieve mental satisfaction through out life time. Mental and self satisfaction is very important in our life. These two factors are very important to live a joyous life , they play important role even in hard times. These two major factors enable us to confront all the difficult situations which are difficult to be comprehended . I personally think that once you are self satisfied you can achieve anything in your life because our satisfaction with our decision gives us motivation to achieve our goals . All the challenges can be faced once you are satisfied with yourself . When you are satisfied with decision or self you are ready to stand in front of storms of life and thus motivates you to go through problems. Life demands struggle and sufferings , but those who are self satisfied can swim through whole situation. On the other hand those people who listen to advice of such people who do not have any kind of experience ultimately end in feeling of sadness and despair.We should learn to take our own decisions so that in the end we are satisfied and this is a great sword to fight challenges.
© Copyright 2019 kalsoom naz (kalsoomnaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199811-SELF-SATISFACTION