*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200445-What-I-Didnt-Do-Last-Summer
Rated: E · Essay · Travel · #2200445
I had an assignment from my class! :-)
I had an assignment from my creative writing class to write an "essay" called "What I Didn't Do Last Summer"

What I Didn’t Do Last Summer


         I didn’t get to win one billion dollars and jump up and down with overwhelming excitement. I didn’t get to buy a teal and black vacation house on Sanibel Island, finding conch shells every day and playing in the sand. I didn’t buy two hunter jumpers for Mommy, with a luxurious stable that had obstacles in its show rings that the horses could launch over.
         I didn’t get to buy a museum, filled with glass display cases for all of my thousands of nutcrackers. I wasn’t able to buy collectible Minecraft figures and didn’t get to sell them for double the original price. I couldn’t adopt sixteen more cats to play with in the day and snuggle with at night.
         I also didn’t get to give one million dollars to all of my closest friends. I didn’t buy Apple computers to fill up every room of my new mansion that wasn’t filled with diamond chandeliers. I couldn’t buy hundreds of bitcoin in which to invest and resell later. I didn’t even get to say that I still had 900 million dollars left.
© Copyright 2019 Itchybarn (itchybarn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200445-What-I-Didnt-Do-Last-Summer