*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200797-Michelles-Building-Bother
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2200797
A young woman gets herself stuck in a hole in a wall of an abandoned building.
Twenty-nine year old Michelle Watson was driving home from work one day when her car suddenly broke down so she got out to stretch her legs and figure out what to do next.

The young woman was 5'8, 148 pounds, had beautiful long light brown hair and blue eyes.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a white shirt with a black blazer jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a dark blue pencil skirt with black tights.

Michelle began texting her best friend Lisa and was about to call her mechanic when she suddenly spotted a rather mysterious looking abandoned building and decided to explore it after her curiosity got the better of it but couldn't find a way inside until she found a rather small square hole in one of the walls.

The young brunette looked at the hole and said, "This is going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she decided to go through the hole in the building wall and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

She then put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the wall and stuck her hands inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

Michelle then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half inside the hole but it just wouldn't fit despite several minutes of trying and said, "Oh, it's just no use, my butt is just too big, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets."

She then found a red rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to back of the hole in the wall but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

The young woman said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here wasn't my smartest idea ever," as she placed her hands against the wall and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Michelle said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid hole, I don't have time for this," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young brunette said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm officially stuck," as she couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a hole in the wall of an abandoned building and reached into her jacket pocket to grab her phone but remembered that it was outside in her bag.

She called out, "Help, could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help," but no one except a schoolgirl who chose to ignore her heard her voice as she realised that she should probably get herself comfy because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Michelle spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just curvy," as she suddenly heard a bird tweeting behind and said, "Oh, you're just a bird, I don't think you'll be any help to me," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "Hey, Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty bird, you're not helping and it's my favourite one," but still the bird continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Michelle's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the bird had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by purple panties with tiny strawberries on them for all the world to see.

The young brunette said, "I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as the bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Michelle said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck for more than an hour and was beginning to think she might actually be stuck in the hole forever as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again before suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Michelle's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused best friend.

Lisa, a thin blond said, "Michelle, why on earth is your backside sticking out of a hole in a wall and why can I see your pants?"

The absolutely humiliated Michelle explained the entire situation before asking for help as her best friend said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily help you out of there but brace yourself because this might hurt a bit," as she then grabbed onto the young brunette's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Michelle began pushing with all her strength while saying, "OW, Ouch, OW, Lisa, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as the young blond suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Lisa said, "Oh, it's just no use, Michelle, you just won't budge and have certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'm so sorry I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength but I think we need more help because right now, you're going absolutely nowhere," as she then called the two's close friends Emma and Lola, who both quickly arrived and burst into laughter when they saw their friend's predicament.

The young blond then grabbed onto her best friend's hips again as Emma pulled Lisa's waist while Lola pulled Emma's waist as even the bird helped by pulling the hem of Lola's short red dress with white polka dots.

Lisa said, "All right everyone, Heave," as the epic tug of war with the hole in the building wall over her best friend began.
The young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, that really hurts," as the hole still stubbornly refused to let her leave.
Her best friend said, "Heave," again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
Michelle said, "OW, OW, I don't think this is going to work, I'm being pulled in two," as she still just wouldn't budge.
The now determined young blond said, "Come on everyone, we can't give up and can actually do this, put your backs into it, heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

The young woman was streched to her absolute limit before she was suddenly pulled from the hole in the building wall at last, sending her and her friends tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the bird looked on.

Michelle said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged her friends before thanking them and the bird, who winked at her before flying away for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise this week anyway, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Emma .

The young brunette then remembered that her friends could see her underwear and quickly used her black blazer jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before taking them for something to eat to say thank you for rescuing her as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation after Lisa towed her car using her own.

Michelle explained the entire situation to her husband John after he noticed the hole in her skirt and tights, who burst into laughter but was extremely glad that she was all right.








© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200797-Michelles-Building-Bother