*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200951-One-Capitalist-at-a-Time-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #2200951
The rise of socialist catgirls continues, starting with Abby's old inner circle.
The inner circle gathered in the meeting room, responding to an urgent email from their founder and CEO, Arnold Turnbull.

There were four of them in total. Leon Dell, Vice President of Turnbull Enterprises, Micheal Walt, Chief Financial Officer, Jonathan Mayhue, the largest shareholder save Mr. Turnbull himself, and Richard Argyle, the company’s long-term attorney. Though he preferred the narrative of the independent entrepreneur, these were the men with whom Arnold had built both this company, and their collective fortune.

The four sat in their chairs. They had expected Arnold to already be present. Instead, his chair was turned away from the table, and his personal assistant, May, was present.

“He said this was urgent.” Leon said, obviously impatient. “Will he be long?”

May smiled, “Not long.” Her expression suggested she knew something she wasn’t telling.

The chair at the head of the table swiveled around. Sitting in it was a young woman, in her early twenties at the latest, with long pink hair and a pair of black cat ears atop her head. In her lap sat a plush mouse in overalls.

“Gentlemen,” she said, “thank you for coming.”

The four stared at her. It was Micheal who broke the silence. “Is this a joke? Who are you?”

“That will be all, May. Thank you.”

May nodded and walked out the door, a long cat tail swishing behind her as she did.

“I’m going to have to echo Micheal here.” Richard said. “Who the hell are you?”

“Well, my name’s Li'l Abby, and this is my best friend Babygirl!” She squeeze one of the plush toy’s paws.

“I can’t wait to make new friends!”

“This is ridiculous.” Jonathan stood and marched to the door. The doorknob refused to move. “What the-”

“You should sit back down.” Abby said, no hint of malice in her voice.

“You can’t keep us here.” Richard said.

“Disagree.”

“Do you have any idea who we are?”

“Oh, I know exactly who you are!” Abby grinned, showing her sharp canines. “You’re some of the most prolific liars, cheaters, thieves, and killers in the country!”

“That’s absurd!”

“Capitalists!” She spread her arms wide. “An’ not just the kind that support capitalism. Bona fide, card carrying members of the Capitalist Class!”

Leon pulled his cell phone out under the table. It did not turn on.

“I know each of your sins intimately.” Abby continued. “After all, I’m the one who brought you all together.”

They were silent for another moment.

Abby leaned down to her toy. “I don’t think they figured it out yet.”

“Don’t worry.” It assured her, “They’ll catch on soon.”

“What the fu-” Jonathan was cut off as a bar of bubbly soap suddenly appeared in his mouth. He tried to spit it out but his jaw closed involuntarily to hold it in place.

Everyone’s eyes widened in shock.

“That’s a no-no word.” Abby’s voice was level. Not even like she was scolding, more like she was just reminding him.

No one spoke.

“Now, we’ve all done terrible things. Things we can’t take back. Things we can’t just fix.“ Abby flexed her hands. Remorse played across her face. “But we still have a chance to make ourselves better. And then, once we’re better, we can make the world better! And that’s what the five of us are gonna do!“

Richard looked at her appraisingly. “And if we refuse?”

Abby sucked a breath in through her teeth. “Well, see… the thing is… we can’t ‘xactly have you runnin’ around makin’ the world bad. So ya don’t really have a choice? But it’s gonna be lotsa fun!”

“Plus it’s pretty much the nicest thing we can do for you.“ The toy agreed.

Micheal rushed her.

In a flash of light, he was gone and Abby caught something in her hands.

She opened them up. She held Micheal, now stark naked and shrunk to the size of a mouse.

“Oh wow!” She said as he cowered. “You can do that?”

“I can do a lot of things!” Babygirl said cheerfully.

Abby took Micheal’s ankle between two fingers and lifted him upside down. He screamed, but he was too quiet for any of the other men to hear him. They only watched, frozen in terror, as she toyed with him.

“Thanks for volunteering, Micheal.” Her grin was predatory. “I knew I could count on you.”

She tossed him up and caught him again in her closed hands. When she opened them again, Micheal’s silhouette had changed. The slightly pudgy man had been replaced with an attractive, bottom-heavy young woman. His cropped brown hair now a messy blonde bob.

“Let’s take a vote!” Babygirl said. “Do we want her big or small?”

The men stared. Micheal said something inaudible.

“Ooo~ keep her small!” Abby said.

“B-big.” Leon tried. “Make him big again.”

“That’s two to one. Anyone else?”

Jonathan couldn’t speak with the soap in his mouth, and Richard was still too stunned to speak.

“Alrighty! Big it is.”

In the blink of an eye, the woman who was Micheal was sitting naked in Abby’s lap. Her hair now seemed less blonde than bright yellow. Abby hugged her around the middle, slipping one hand up to play with her small, perky boob.

“You’re a real cutie.” Abby said. “But you’re missing something?”

“My clothes?” She asked, her voice was cute and girly.

“No, silly.” Abby pinched, eliciting a squeak. “Babygirl?”

“Ayup!”

Before their eyes, Micheal’s ears grew and pointed. Golden fur grew on them as they slipped up to the top of her head. Then she moaned and a golden tail slipped out from behind her.

“What’s your name, cutie?” Abby asked.

“My name?” She thought for a moment. “Katie? Can I be Katie?”

Abby huggled her tighter. “Of course you can! It’s nice to re-meet you, Katie!”

Leon was backed up against the far wall. “How did you do that? Who are you?”

“Guys, it’s Abby!” Katie said. She was smiling now, like this was all fine. “You know, our CEO? Oh, wait.” She glanced back at Abby. “We’re not gonna be a company anymore are we?”

Abby shook her head. “Uh-uh. When we’re done, there aren’t gonna be any companies. At least not like this.”

Richard leaned closer. “Arnold?”

“They are catching on!” Abby cheered.

“What happened to you?”

Abby looked confused at the question. She motioned to Katie as an explanation.

“How?”

“Babygirl, obviously.”

Richard looked at the plush toy. “And just what on Earth is Babygirl?”

It was the toy that responded, “Demiurge Class Reality Override.”

“Reality Override?”

“Yeppers. In my sphere of influence, what I say goes!”

He stared a bit longer before asking, “And your sphere of influence is…?”

“Classified.”

“By who?”

“Also classified.”

“Are you with the government?”

Babygirl laughed. “That’s silly! The government’s gonna hate what we’re gonna do. At least at first.”

“What, exactly, are we going to do?”

“We’re gonna make the world a better place!”

“Why this?”

“Why what?”

He motioned, exasperated, to Abby and Katie making out. “Why horny cat women?!”

Babygirl cocked its head. “I don’t understand the question. I said we’re making the world better. That implies a lot more cuddly kitty girls!”

Richard took a second to absorb that. Sweat trickled on his brow. “I’m not sure I agree with that.”

“You will!”

Richard stood, but whatever he intended to do dissolved immediately as he fell into a kneel on the ground. His clothes turned to violet confetti and his ears and tail came into place.

“Big or small?”

“Big!” Richard and Leon shouted together while Jonathan tried through his soap.

“Small!” Abby and Katie broke their kiss just long enough to cheer.

“Big wins again!” Babygirl said. “I wonder for how long.”

Richard moaned allowed as his body began to reshape itself. A slim man by nature, his fat didn’t just move. It grew, filling out his chest and his behind. Not as curvy as Abby or Katie, but decidedly feminine. Her torso shrunk and her legs grew. Her hair turned violet and erupted from her scalp, growing down to her knees.

She got to her feet unsteadily, but stood tall, almost haughty. She looked decidedly more adult than Abby or Katie, though still in her twenties.

“Ooo!” Abby and Katie cooed together.

Katie jumped from Abby’s lap and ran over to her. “Richard?”

“Claudia.” Her voice was on the low end, husky. She smiled, but it didn’t reach her eyes. “And you were right, Babygirl. This is much better.”

Katie wrapped her arms around Claudia. As their naked bodies pressed together, Claudia’s eyes softened and she embraced Katie with genuine warmth.

“We’ve got a lot of work to do.” Katie said.

“We’ll do it together.” Claudia kissed her forehead.

“Hey, wait a minute!” Abby propped herself up on the table and pointed. “Katie’s got a kitty!”

Claudia, curious, pulled away from Katie and turned her toward the group.

“Not everyone’s gonna have a henny, Abby.” Babygirl climbed on top of the table. “Katie will be much happier with her little kitty.”

Katie blushed and turned to hide her smile in Claudia’s chest. Abby couldn’t argue with that.

Babygirl pointed at Johnathan, “Next up!”

Jonathan whimpered and put a chair between him and the plushie.

“Big or small?”

“Small!” All three cat girls agreed.

Jonathan looked at Claudia with betrayal.

She shrugged. “I’m curious.”

The soap disappeared from Johnathan’s mouth and he coughed, spitting the suds out. Then, before he could say anything, his transformation started. His body started to shrink, but his hips and his chest lagged behind, shrinking slower and therefore growing in proportion.

“Ah… Ahhh….” He whined in pleasure as he shrunk. With each noise, his voice got higher and higher. Babygirl, however, made sure it didn’t get too quiet.

His clothes were not destroyed, just left pool around him on the floor. When he finally stopped shrinking, Claudia fished him put of his clothes and placed him on the table.

She stood about four inches tall, her figure almost exaggerated in its proportions. At full size, her bust and her waist would easily surpass any of the girls. Her hair was green and shoulder-length, and she sported a penis of average size, relatively speaking, between her legs.

“Now for the ears,” her human ears disappeared instantly, replaced with a pair of round ones atop her head, “and your tail!” A thin, hairless tail snaked out of her waist.

Katie gasped. “She’s a little mousie!”

“That’s so cute!” Abby leaned closer.

Claudia lifted her off the table.

Her nose twitched as she took in her surroundings. “Oh wow! This is really neat!” She spun around, trying to take in everything, then fell on her butt. “You’re all so big!”

“And what’s your name going to be?” Claudia asked.

Her tail waggled around thoughtfully. “I’m gonna be Riley.”

“That’s a great name!” Katie cheered.

“She’s so cute I’m gonna die!” Abby squealed.

“Excellent.” Claudia nodded.

“Being small is amazing!” Riley shouted. “I’m so sorry I voted big for you, Claudia.”

“No regrets.” Claudia said. “Though I do find this whole scenario fascinating. I’ve got a lot of questions, once you’ve had some experience at this size.”

“Wow, I bet you could fit into all sorts of places.” Katie realized what she said and blushed. “I-I mean, you know, sneak around and stuff. Mouse holes- Actual mouse holes! For mice!”

“Plus you can probably stuff me in your panties for fun!” Riley agreed.

Katie covered her face, but it was obvious the idea turned her on.

“Now there’s only one left!” Abby announced, locking eyes with Leon.

“This is insane.” He said softly.

“Ableism is not very nice.” Abby scolded him “What this is is irrational.”

“You can’t do this to us!”

Babygirl motioned to the others. “Incorrect.”

“You can’t just erase people’s free will and make them into lesbian communist cat people! It’s wrong! We have rights, damn it!”

“Aw, Leon.” Babygirl shook its head. “Your right to free will is forfeit if you deny that right to others. A coercive company like Turnbull Enterprises does so as part of the very nature of its existence. Frankly, with your business practices, none of you have the right to keep living! By reshaping you into good people, I’m doing the world a big favor. And by making sure you all are happy with it, I’m doing you all a favor too! From a utilitarian, kantian, or even egoist perspective, I’m doing a good thing.”

Claudia nodded. “It’s got us there.”

“Please no.” Tears welled up in Leon’s eyes. “I’ve got a wife and kids. I’ve got grandkids! Please!”

“We know.” Abby said. “We’ve met them.”

“And I really think this is gonna work out in their favor.” Riley agreed.

Leon continued pleading and started to cry.

“Christ, Leon.” Claudia chided him. “Don’t be such a baby.”

“Or better yet, do!” Babygirl chimed.

Leon grew smaller and younger until he was the smallest of them all save Riley. As his facial features melted into a doll-eyed cutie, a pacifier formed in his mouth to stifle his crying. His clothes dissolved into glitter. He was given breasts and his penis inverted and bloomed into a proper vagina. He even got to keep some of his pubic hair.

All of her hair turned snow white, and her once professional back-combed do spread out. Mostly short and round, but with long side bangs and a long tail at the back. Then her kitty ears came in, and a very fluffy tail sprouted out. Finally, a thick, frilly white diaper poofed into existence around her waist.

“No!” She whined around her pacifier. “I don’ wanna be a baby!”

“Well, you should have thought about that before acting like such a brat.” Claudia scolded her.

Abby walked over to her friend. “Are you really upset?”

She ran over and hugged Abby, burying her face in Abby’s chest. “I don’t know.” She said between sobs, “This is a lot! It’s all a lot right now.”

Abby cooed softly. “Aw, you’re just overwhelmed, aren’t you sweetie?”

She nodded.

“Tell me, how does your body feel?”

She sniffed and her crying ebbed a little. “It feels good. Really good.” She nuzzled closer. “It’s all sensive.”

“And how does your heart feel?”

“It’s mad at Babygirl because it didn’t listen ta me.” She pouted. “An’ it made me a baby. An’ it’s sad because I did a lot of bad stuff. An’ I’m pretty sure I’m a bad girl. An’ I don’ wanna be a bad girl!”

Abby stroked her friend’s hair and rocked her slightly back and forth. “Then, can you make me a promise?”

She looked up at her with those big, innocent eyes.

Abby used a thumb to wipe the tears from her cheek. “Can you promise me that from this moment on, we’re gonna be good girls?”

She looked at her, then, slowly, she nodded.

“Then that’s what we’re gonna do. And we’re gonna help each other do it to.”

“You mean it?”

“I mean it.” Abby kissed her. “Now what’s your name, baby-cakes?”

“…M'lissa.”

“Melissa?”

“An’ I wanna be ‘Missy’ for short.”

“Missy it is, then.” Abby nodded.

She turned, then, to appraise the group. Just yesterday, the five of them were among the most powerful men in the world. Arnold Turnbull had led them through their darkest, most ruthless actions. Now, it was Abby’s responsibility to lead them in healing a world in pain.

“Alright, girls.” She said, “Are we ready to make the world a better place?”

“We are!” Riley cheered.

“Here here.” Claudia nodded.

“Are we ready to abolish private ownership?”

“Yeah!”

“You know it!”

“Are we ready to restructure global society to support the well-being of all people?”

“Yes we are!”

“And are we ready to fill the world with so many cuddly cat girls that no one ever has to feel unwanted, unloved, or alone ever again?”

“YEAH!!”

“ARE YOU WITH ME?”

Babygirl watched as they erupted into cheers, ready to take on the world. This was a good start, a good beginning. The world would be made better. There wasn’t a doubt in its mind.
© Copyright 2019 Melusine (awseomness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200951-One-Capitalist-at-a-Time-Part-2