*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201247-Witch-Heat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Supernatural · #2201247
Work in Progress. Nothing to see here...Curses!
The hardest part in casting a curse is getting someone to be open to it. There is this ridiculous saying that what you put out there will come back seven-fold. Except, it isn't entirely ridiculous. This is a good clue, if you think about it. Normal, everyday curses have little or no affect upon most, except to irritate, of course. Therefore, it is obvious that some effort must go into creating the curse. Imagine it. Feel it. Let it dominate your senses until it fills you through and through. Then, throw that curse out there. You should feel a little pop when it leaves. The dark trick is to separate yourself from this curse. Completely not think about it for some time. It is no longer in your care but out there doing what you created to it do...

Sarah closed the book and felt a bit of a shiver. Something wonderful, something scary. She wished she had friends to share this find. She moved around so much that friends were something she had left far behind. Of course, she was grown up now...

(What happens next?)
© Copyright 2019 Jimminycritic (jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201247-Witch-Heat