*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201585-Lisas-hideout-struggle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2201585
A young woman's decision to explore her childhood playhouse gets her stuck.
Nineteen year old Lisa Roberts was home alone and bored when she decided to go out to her back garden and was Her old childhood hideout playhouse and went over to have a closer look at it.

The young woman was 5'6, 144 pounds, had short dark curly beautiful blond hair and blue eyes.
A light blue sweater with a black hoodie over the top of it covered her large breasts and thin stomach.
A short red skirt with black tights covered her curvaceous hips and bubble butt.

Lisa,who had a curiosity that often got her into trouble looked at the playhouse and remembering all the fun times she and her friends used to have, decided to enter It one last time despite her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to the door's rather small size and her curvy figure.

The young blond opened up the door then stuck her head through it and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,backside and legs sticking out of the playhouse,giving her neighbours an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

She then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half inside but it just wouldn't fit despite several minutes of trying and cheese her curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats before spending ten minutes all the fun times she and her friends enjoyed.

Lisa then found a red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and thought about how ridiculous she must look right now before trying to back out of the playhouse to continue her day but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe I shouldn't have eaten that big breakfast and second peice of chocolate sponge cake," as she placed her hands against the playhouse and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Lisa then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again,even putting her left foot against the playhouse for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the door.

"Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck," said the young blond,who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in the door of her childhood playhouse and thought about calling her boyfriend Chris but felt too embarrassed and called her best friend Jenna instead, who burst into laughter when she heard the situation and promised to come as quickly as possible.

Lisa spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear her Max barking and said, "Hi boy, I'm stuck and don't think you'll be any help to me," as he then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, boy, it's my favourite one," but still Max continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Lisa's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that her dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with the word thicc written in light blue on the back of them.

The young blond said sarcastically, "Thanks for your help, boy, this is the most embarrassing day of my life," as she then began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Jenna,a curvaceous brunette soon arrived and burst into laughter when she was her best friend's barely-covered behind sticking out of the playhouse and began chanting, "I see London,I see France,I see Lisa's underpants."

The young brunette then said, "I think someone needs to cut down on the biscuits and cakes, although I'm certainly not complaining about the view. "

Lisa said, "I find it ironic that you're talking about the size of my butt considering the size of yours, could you please pull me out?"

Her best friend replied, "Of course, I can, don't worry, I'll soon have you out of there," as she then grabbed onto the young woman's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success despite the playhouse making a few creaking sounds as she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good, you just won't budge, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight," said Jenna as she then called Chris and the two's close friends Maxine and Susan after being asked to do after Lisa gave her phone.

The trio soon arrived and burst into laughter when they saw the young blond's predicament as Chris joked, "I don't usually see your underwear until we're in the bedroom, bebe."

Lisa felt absolutely humiliated and wondered if she should just remain stuck as her boyfriend grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry bebe, we'll soon have you out and promise to never tell anyone about this but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Jenna pulled his waist, Maxine pulled Jenna's legs, Susan pulled Maxine's t-shirt and even Max helped by pulling the hem of Susan's skirt.

"All right everyone, Heave," said the young man as the epic tug of war with the playhouse over his girlfriend began.
"OW, Ouch, Oh, OW, that really hurts," said the young blond as she still just wouldn't budge and the playhouse made a few loud creaking sounds.
"Heave," said Chris as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
"OW, OW, this isn't going to work, I'm going pulled in two," said Lisa as the playhouse still stubbornly refused to let her leave and make more creaking sounds in protest at the pulling.
"Come on everyone, we can't give up, we can actually do this, really put your backs into it, heave," said her boyfriend as everyone pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength on the poor young woman,who was was streched to her absolute limit as the playhouse made more creaking sounds until a loud POP and a loud crashing sound was suddenly heard.

Lisa was pulled from the door of the playhouse at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as Max looked on.
"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might be stuck in there forever," said the young blond as she hugged and kissed her boyfriend before hugging her friends and her dog, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, they describe your butt perfectly," joked a laughing Susan.

Lisa then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her hoodie to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights before noticing the now destroyed playhouse and joked, "At least,I won't have to take it down."

Everyone then began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation as they went inside to have something to eat with Max receiving a large bone for his help.















© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201585-Lisas-hideout-struggle