*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202190-Brittneys-book-drop-bother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2202190
A young woman gets herself stuck in a library's book drop while retrieving her phone.
Twenty-four year old Brittney Thompson was walking passed the local library one afternoon when she accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her phone flew out of her jacket pocket and into the rather small square book drop.

The young woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had beautiful short curly light blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her slightly big breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a pink t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

Brittney cursed her clumsiness then ran quickly ran to the book drop and stuck her hands inside but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach.

The young blond said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need that phone because I spent a lot of money on it and can't afford to replace it right now," as she decided to enter the book drop to retrieve her phone and quickly put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

She then put her bag beside the wall of the library and stuck her head inside the book drop and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by a great view of her lower half.

Brittney quickly found her phone and put it in her jacket pocket after taking a selfie then jokingly wiggled her behind and said, "I must absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad no one can see me like this," as she then tried to back of the book drop but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

The young woman's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "That's not a good sign, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that second chocolate fudge brownie was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the book drop and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Brittney said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid book drop, I'm going to be in big trouble if someone finds me like this," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young blond said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I can't believe that this is actually happening to me," as she pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream then thought about calling her best friend Natasha or her close friend Sasha but discovered that her phone was out of battery.

Brittney then called out, "Help, Could someone please help me, I'm really stuck here, help," but unfortunately, no one was nearby to hear her voice as she realised that she probably get herself comfortable because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and hoped that her underwear wasn't showing.

The young woman spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, " How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just a bit curvaceous," as she then poked her stomach and was shocked to discover how soft it seemed and realised that it might be time for a diet when she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a dog begin barking behind her.

Brittney said, "Oh, you're just a dog, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

The young blond began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty dog, it's my favourite one," but unfortunately, the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Brittney's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by black panties with tiny penguins on them for the world to see.

The young woman said, "I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, I can't believe that my favourite skirt is ruined but at least, my day can't possibly get any more worse," as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Brittney said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current position.

The young blond had now been stuck in the book drop for more than forty five minutes and unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Brittney's underpants," and realised that it belonged to the extremely confused librarian Sanda.

The slightly less curvaceous young brunette, who was wearing a short light blue dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black blazer jacket over the top of it asked, "Brittney, Why on earth is your backside sticking out of the book drop, are you stuck in there but more importantly, why is your underwear showing?"

The absolutely humiliated Brittney explained the entire situation and said, "Sandra, could you please pull me out of here?"

Sandra said, "I mean I could leave you stuck there but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto the young woman's hips, placed her feet against the wall for more leverage and pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength.

Brittney said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, Sandra, please stop pulling on me like that before you pull in me in two," as she was stretched to her absolute limit.

Sandra heard a wolf whistles behind her but continued to pull and said, "Brittney, I'm trying to get you out of there but I need your help too, so stop complaining and push."

The young blond said, "Fine, I'll help you," as she began pushing with all her strength again as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Brittney came flying out of the book drop at last, sending her and the young brunette tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

The young woman said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I've never been so happy to my butt in my entire life," as she then realised that she had accidentally landed on top of the poor librarian and quickly helped her back to her feet before hugging her and saying thank you for rescuing her.

Sandra said, "It was absolutely no problem, I think you should probably think about cutting down on the biscuits and sweets, nice panties by the way, love the penguins, very cute," as she began laughing.

Brittney then remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights and began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before she and Sandra went inside to have something to eat together after all their efforts.

The End.








© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202190-Brittneys-book-drop-bother