*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202421-Michael-and-Marys-wedding-day-woes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2202421
A young couple finds themselves stuck in an awkward situation on their wedding day.
Twenty-four year old Michael Williams and Twenty-three year old Mary Wilson were preparing to leave for their wedding when the young man went over to the garden and tripped over a rock and watched in horror as the box containing the couple's wedding rings flew out of his hands and into a rather small hole in a nearby fence.

Michael was 6'5,215 pounds,had short brown hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
He wore a black suit with his trousers making his curvy hips and bubble butt look even bigger.
Mary on the other hand was 5'5,145 pounds,had short curly blond hair and also had blue eyes covered by glasses.
She wore a short white wedding dress that made her curvaceous figure look even curvier.

The young man ran over to the hole and stuck his hands inside but still couldn't reach the box and decided to climb through the hole despite his worries about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size.
Michael stuck his head through the hole and after a brief struggle,his entire top half was through, leaving only his hips, curvy backside and legs sticking out.

The young man then grabbed the box and put it in his jacket pocket before trying to back out of the hole but was shocked to discover that he couldn't.
"That's not good," said Michael as he placed his hands against the fence and pushed and pushed with his might but still it refused to let go of him.
The young man then tried to push himself free again, even putting his foot against the fence for more leverage but still he just refused to budge.

Realised that he was stuck, Michael called out,"Mary, could you please come out to the garden and the young blond went to the garden and burst out laughing when she spotted her fiance's predicament.
"Michael,why is your ass sticking out of a fence," said the confused Mary.

The young man explained the situation as Mary replied,"don't worry, I'll pull you out," as she grabbed onto her husband to be hips and pulled and pulled while Michael pushed and the two pulled and pushed with all their strength for several minutes without success as the young woman lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"Wow, you're really wedged in there tight," said the exhausted Mary as she then noticed another hole in the fence and decided to climb through it.
The young blond stuck her head through the hole and after a struggle due to her breasts,her entire top half was through the hole, leaving only her hips, curvy backside and legs sticking out.
She then tried to pull her lower half through the fence but it just refused to fit through and Mary then tried to back out of the hole but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Michael said,"Mary, please don't tell me that you're stuck."
That's ridiculous,of course,I'm not stuck," said the young woman as she then tried to push herself free again for several minutes without success despite putting her foot against the fence for more leverage.

"Michael,I think I'm stuck," said the exhausted Mary as her fiance put his hands over his face in disbelief at the couple's predicament.
The two then both tried to call for help but remembered that their phones were on their kitchen table and began to laugh at how ridiculous their situation was.

Michael and Mary had been stuck for nearly 45 minutes as the young blond joked,"maybe we could be the first people to get married while stuck in a fence," causing her husband to be to burst into laughter again.
The couple's dog Lucky came out to the garden and began sniffing Mary's backside as she heard a bark and said,"oh, just you Lucky, you're not any help," as the dog then grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began to pull.

Bad dog Lucky,let go of my dress," said the young blond as she began wiggling her backside but still the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard and Mary's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her dress, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by black panties.

"This day just keeps getting better," said the young woman sarcastically as she then heard another rip sound as Michael realised that Lucky had pulled off the seat of his trousers, exposing his red boxers covered bubble butt as the dog then went to sleep beside the two.

"This is all my fault,I'm sorry honey," said Michael as Mary replied,"it's not completely your fault,I should have realised that I would never fit through the hole," as the two then decided to rest.

Michael's best man Jack and Mary's main bridesmaid Rosie both arrived at the couple's house and burst out laughing when they saw the two's barely-covered backsides sticking out of the fence.
"I expected to find you two in an awkward position but I didn't expect this," joked Rosie.

Michael and Mary both explained the situation as Jack then grabbed onto Mary's hips while Rosie pulled his waist and the two pulled and pulled while Mary pushed and after Lucky helped by pulling the hem of Rosie's short red dress, a POP sound was heard as the bride to be was pulled from the fence, sending the trio tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

Another chain was then formed as Mary pulled her fiance's hips,Jack pulled Mary's waist while Rosie pulled Jack's belt as Lucky pulled the hem of Rosie's dress.
The three adults and the dog pulled and pulled on Michael for several minutes as he grunted,groaned and said ,"OW," until a POP sound was heard as he was pulled out of the fence at last, sending the four adults tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as Lucky let go of Rosie's dress.


Michael and Mary thanked their friends for pulling them free as they covered up the hole's in their outfits.
"It was no problem," said Jack and Rosie as the four then raced to the church and Michael and Mary were married and at the reception both joked,"sorry,we were late,we were in a bit of a tight spot," as everyone began laughing.
© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202421-Michael-and-Marys-wedding-day-woes