*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202589-NaNoWriMo-Prep-Day-8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Contest · #2202589
Plot CLimax and What if.
Plot Climax.

The story focuses on and around the port city of (Place Holder). They arrive together but then they gradually separate because of the conflict that occurs between them and the direction they are going.

While Dietrich begins to draw the dregs and darker side of the population toward him, Mordecai finds a few valuable relationships and friendships that begin to drive him to protect them from what his brother is becoming.

The conflict grows gradually but increases in scope and danger as they each begin to use the power that they have been born with.

It all comes to a dramatic head as they fight each other in the city. A struggle of light versus dark and for Mordecai a feeling of desperation as he has to face the fact that he will have to confront his brother and perhaps have to destroy him.

What if’s…

What if someone who is emotionally attached to Mordecai is lost/converted or killed?
What if Dietrich has a moment of weakness where we see that he is not wholly in control of what’s happening.
What if Dietrich is an Anti-Hero.
What if Mordecai is blamed for the destruction, damage, and death that occurs at the port?
© Copyright 2019 Bedrock - The Lurker King (bedrock459 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202589-NaNoWriMo-Prep-Day-8