*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202741-dont-mind-me
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2202741
weird thoughts that may confuse you

Does everything have to seem inadequate, That's all I discern of this world. I perambulate through the terra incognita of my own emotions, and so I find vacuousness. For days I retired to cogitate as the grass susurrated underfoot. The Zephyr blew through the interstices of my mind, awakening peace that has been long gone.
I allude to myself and get nowhere, Judge a book not by its cover but by the words that hide the mouth. I've taught myself since I am an autodidact, also stating that it's my forte. I worry not that I'm alone, but for the insanity that slowly creeps as time goes on.
I'm Contemplating internally of what might have the most significance, companions or family, and therefore is it of significance for I have not one or the other? My mind opens new doors to enlightenment, pushing through indecisive questions. Which drug is stronger, love or money? Questions like these are irrelevant to me if you can't tell.
I am a man of my word, Having no fear is foolish for Fear is what keeps you alive. If you are afraid of snakes, you will know not to go and play with it. A fool, on the other hand, sees his chance and the snake strikes, feeling the uttermost pain that surges through his body.
how many words must somebody say before they are heard? How many stitches must one have to be healed? How many roads must one take before they reach their destination?
Normal is a dream looked on by others… I observe this to be exact, being just a solitary one here.

© Copyright 2019 buzzlite (buzzlitebeer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202741-dont-mind-me