*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202863-The-Restless-Wind
Rated: E · Poetry · Opinion · #2202863
I was thinking about the wind and this is what I came up with.
Beyond someone's inexperienced mind, a destination without a quest becomes an expedition for the restless wind.

Likening a dream to an object that's going nowhere, signaling a situation that will transcend your innermost thoughts, an inexperienced mind can lead in many directions.

Soothing your innermost thoughts for a refreshing experience of new ideas, the restless wind continues to blow; you can't see it, but the invisibility of it can either do harm, or bring to one's mind the gentleness of a warm or cozy enlightenment.

Permeating the wild side of life, the restless wind doesn't mess around; it wants to blow images of concentration into the realms of deep thinking.

Within the breezes of distinction, the restless wind invariably branches out into a dimension of destinations unknown. Translation is that it just blows and blows until it decides to calm itself down; sometimes it can leave big messes to clean up.

Clattering torments of chattering that wails and wails, depicting losses of memories that was very much treasured, the restless wind tatters and tatters a lonesome sound.

Taking a broadside view of scenes that seem to be fading away into nothingness, the restless wind abounds to a madness that rebounds for apparently no reason.

Without an escape hatch, the restless wind has a provision for the vision it proclaims to have recalled; the many people who have fallen into oblivion. With a whole lot of thought for something more, the only way of escape is to find yourself a repertoire of visions galore.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Revised on Friday, October 11, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202863-The-Restless-Wind