*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203824-The-return
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2203824
What if Harry's parents return...
Harry Potter belongs to J.K Rowling


Harry was sitting in his room at grimlades relaxing. All of a sudden he heard Sirius scream. He grabbed his wand and ran downstairs with his wand raised. When he got to the living room he saw two people standing in front of Sirius. “Who are you?” Harry asked the two people. “ I am James Potter and this is my wife Lily Potter. Who are you? ” Said, James. “I’m Harry, Harry Potter.” Sirius finally talked and said “ Prongs, Lily flower.” “Yes Padfoot its us.” Said, James. “Do you have a girlfriend?” asked James to Harry. “Yes, I do.” Replied Harry. Just then Ginny flood in and said “ Harry, Death Eaters at the Burrow.” “Coming” Harry, replied as he followed Ginny to the Burrow. The others followed as well. When Harry got there he started stunning Death Eaters as he ran through. He saw Lucius Malfoy standing in front of him. He stunned Lucius and ran over to Ginny to help her with Bellatrix. Bellatrix was taken down. Just then Voldemort appeared shot a killing curse at Ginny. Everyone froze and looked at the green light. Harry without thinking moved in front of Ginny as the curse hit his chest Voldermort went into ashes. Harry was flung backward twenty feet and hit the ground. Death Eaters fled from the sight. Everyone ran to Harry to see if he died. Ginny knelt beside him and caught a glimpse of his eye open and shut quickly. “ Harry get up.” Said Ginny. Harry got up. When he got up Ginny slapped him on his arm and said: “ Don’t do that again, you scared me.”
“Trust me I will never do that again.” Replied Harry. Just then Remus pulled Harry aside. “Harry I need to ask you something important.” Said Remus. Harry looked up and said, “ What is it?” “I and Dora want you to be the godfather of our son.” “Sure professor.” Said Harry happily. “It’s Remus or Moony, Harry.” Harry fixed what he had said by telling him “ Sure Moony.”Harry walked back over to Ginny and her family. The Weasley’s hugged Harry for saving Ginny. Just then Lucius Malfoy came from over the hill. They all had their wands up in the air Lucius then spoke and said: “ Harry Potter we meet again.” “What do you want?“ said Harry roughly. “I brought you a present for defeating the dark lord.” Stated Lucius calmly. Then from above the hill, a basilisk appeared. “SHUT YOUR EYES!” yelled Harry. Everyone quickly shut his or her eyes. Just then Hedwig came and bit its eyes off.
Harry opened his eyes and said, “open your eyes, it’s okay.” They opened their eyes and saw the basilisk. “Hermione do you have the fangs and the sword” “ Yes, Harry I got them.” Hermione gave everyone a fang and Harry the sword. “ Now I have back up and this should go good as long as I don’t get bit again.” “AGAIN.” Shouted everyone but Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. The Basilisk started to move toward them. Harry got close to Ginny in a protective way. The Basilisk swung its tail at Harry. Harry didn’t duck fast enough. He covered Ginny as it hit his back and flung him and Ginny. When they got close to the ground Harry covered Ginny as he hit the ground first while Ginny landed on top of him. Ginny got up off of Harry, Harry got up. Still having the sword in his hand. The basilisk caught Harry’s movement and struck his fangs at him. Harry shoved the sword into the roof of its mouth. The basilisk snatched it’s head up and shook around before falling to the ground dead. The basilisk snatched it’s head up and shook around before falling to the ground dead. What they didn’t know was that the basilisk slung Harry in the air. Tonks saw Harry falling and said, “ Harry’s falling!” They look up and see Harry. James was the first to react he grabbed his wand and said “ wingardiom levisoa!” Harry’s body stops in midair. James lowered Harry’s body to the ground as he landed on the ground he had cuts and gashes on him. Molly came over and bandaged his cut and gashes up. They moved him to the living room. “Harry.” Said Ginny while everyone was watching them. “Yes,” replied Harry. “ Stop being so brave and noble because this is the 5th time you have saved this family.” Said Ginny. “FITH TIME,” said almost everyone that didn’t know. “Yeah, Harry saved Ginny from the Chamber of Secrets in his 2nd year and her first, Mr. Weasley from Nigai, Ron from poison, Ginny from the throw that the basilisk threw, and standing in front of Ginny for that killing curse.” Said Draco Malfoy from the side.
© Copyright 2019 Pittbull (tagaither140 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203824-The-return